youtu.be/9oRjFDzPfNk
youtube.com/watch?v=habiRsFRzhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=SZfT5MgSbDQ

forgot link

>Europe is overpopulated
>Europe needs more migrants to survive

wew lad

You mean you guys are finally going to stop rewarding Africans for breeding!

> in the developed world

he's literally encouraging propagation of shit tier genetics

GREAT!! So you're anti-immigration then?

I'm fucking done with this bullshit.
Fuck these globalist fuck shits.

>Africans should have 6 kids
>Europeans don't breed
>Lets put laws in place to enforce this
>Its for climate change

>one child policy
>let's bring in people who have higher birth rates, we are a nation of immigrants

but doest your goverment give niggers that dont have jobs money for each kid they have?

(at least thats how it works here)

lol yes goyim, the developed world is the problem, not the shit spewing factories in third-world commie-culture china

These fucking liberal faggots should lead by example and fucking off themselves first.

This just confirms the Bill Gates charity sterilize Africa is the one funding Bill Nyes degeracy.

>Bill NyE the Weimar Guy
>Bill NyE the depopulation guy
>Bill NyE the first worlders gotta die guy
>Bill NyE the sexual miscreant guy
>Bill NyE props for stranger handies guy
>Bill NyE the political guy

We gotta get #1 and 2 trending.
>

He would have to be anti-immigration with these ideas. It is the only logical conclusion from the premises he is stating.

In actuality, global warming and climate change are not severely affecting the world outside of coastal cities and glaciers. Scientists always bring up the Venus example for runaway climate change, but this line of thought is not applicable to a world where we are advancing to negate climate change.

Within 75-150 years, scientists/governments around the world should have sufficient technology to basically undo climate change and control earth's climate with advanced methods. Humanity needs to keep advancing until this point, and when scientists are able to actually reverse climate change they will do so immediately.

>Africa's population will be 5 billion by 2100
Bill Nye Population Control Death Squads, WHEN?

>TFW one of your childhood heroes is now advocating for your genocide.

Bill "Every Firstborn Must Die" Nye

Why does Sup Forums care about this guy? He's an ex-children's show host lol

Yeah but it's shit welfare pay. Meanwhile if you work and pay taxes and have a dependent or two like my brother with his 2 kids, you get a good amount back.

Because braindead liberal vogue zombies worship everything he says.
This new series is literally the catalyst for all of Sup Forumss worst nightmares to come true.

He started doing another children's show for adult
liberals on netflix

He should have been promoting that in Africa. They are the ones that can't stop having kids.

>Bill Nye the Weimar Guy
>Bill Nye the Depopulation guy
>Bill Nye 1st worlders must die guy
>Bill Nye kiss your third kid goodbye guy
>Bill Nye for that amount of carbon I could buy 160 Nigerians guy
>Bill Nye ...
We have to get the first two trending.

He literally says in this shit that only americans need to stop having kids and that nigerians popping out 7 babies is not a problem. These fucking people need to be gassed.

The Narrative since I was a kid:

>goy, the world is overpopulated! we use too many resources and create a huge carbon footprint!
>goy, our population is declining, we much bring in mass immigration from the third world with high reproductive rates into our countries in which people create the largest carbon footprints and consume resources to bolster our numbers!

What went wrong?

HE TALKS ABOUT LEGAL ACTION FOR HAVING EXTRA KIDS IN THE "DEVELOPED WORLD"

What the fuck? He cant be serious with this shit.

>population control

But not for niggers, beaners and hajis huh?

THE DEVELOPED WORLD ISN'T THE PROBLEM YOU BOW TIED RETARD. 350m people in the US. 1-2 BILLION in china and india each. Fucking Africans won't stop having kids despite major starvation.

Fuck all these people. Fucking cocksucker.

I'm simmering with rage and I feel like strangling him

India, a developing country with growing industry, India ALONE will grow their population by over 300 000 000 by the year 2050, literally as many people as are living in the US right now.
Africa will grow from 1.1 to 2.5 BILLION by 2050, these people may not have electricity, they may be burning shit to cook their food, but that's more than DOUBLE the NIGGERS in the world.
25% of the world will be NIGGERS. And a good portion of those will want to move into Europe, even if 1% of them succeed we're still completely fucked.

But never mind all that, let's punish the people who are already below replacement rate. GOD DAMN KIKES

So he's saying things to get publicity for his new show. He's goof ball. Get over it.

Imagine if this fucker were anything more than a puppet in the political world. He'd selectively enforce this law against whites while ignoring the niggers and spics in America that'd continue to breed like rabbits.

this is straight up propaganda.

I genuinely believe we should forcefully sterilize most of Africa. It's for their own good.

What is he hiding? What dirt do they have on him. fucking kek

Screw it. World's fucked anyone, white people. Pop out as many kids as you can. Mormons had it right the whole time.

They say that Africa is not a problem though because they are such savages that they dont even have power. "7 nigerians with kids is not a problem when it comes to climate change" Its the westerners with 3 kids.

>mfw today I saw a nigger for the first time in my small city ( 45.000 people)

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!

>7 kids in Nigeria are okay, but 3 kids in the developed world are bad, and you should feel bad for worsining the environment!

Its like ((they)) aren't even trying to be subtle anymore.

Bitch did I say anything about climate change?

>the problem is people that exist in first world countries that use too much fuel
>we need to add more people to first world countries

If there was ever a perfect case of cognitive dissonance.

t. William Gates

t.dumbass
The oceanic ships, aircrafts, countless gibsmedats, and the cost of production cost way more than you believe.
One airplane ride over there by one of our (((politicians))) attributes more to global warming than you or I could attribute in a lifetime.

Making Africa a neutral zone where no country can lay claim and getting rid of all the africans other than native tribes who are independently developing is the best thing for this world.
It will allow nature to reclaim its land and will allow once again the strongest of the tribes to continue on until they are finally ready to join society millions of years from now.

Which I think is ironic given that they need our aid to continue to survive. If the US did what they advocate it would be a disaster for the developing world which relies on American Agriculture and Gibs for sustainability. If the US decided on a one child policy and went full retard the developing world would collapse.

>discourage people in the west from having children
>can't do this because it might mean less people born to poor niggers in the west
Did they purposefully find the worst possible counter-argument to a terrrible idea?

I didnt say they were right, thats the claim they were trying to push faggot.

WELL IT"S NOT FUCKING WORKING IS IT?
All the time I read these conspiracies how Bill Gates is killing niggers and whatnot, yet they're still multiplying and coming to Europe by the tens of thousands every fucking day.
Leave it to fucking Microsoft to develop a sterilizing vaccine that works
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

forced sterilization was a eugenics program so retarded people couldn't reproduce, not necessarily poor and minority women

That stupid engineer faggot cuck should visit China or India if he wants to see overpopulation.

Penalize these cucks by killing them.

yeah, because adding more mouths to 7 billion is the most logical idea ever, eh white nationalists?

sure jews wipe out whites, good luck when the world is chinks and niggers, enjoy your zion

bless that Glorious Gilf for shutting down those filthy kikes

>blah blah blah muh underpriveleged nigger women

fuck off

We could start colonizing space. Sort of how Western Civilization spread to the Americas while the Muslims were trying to destroy it.

>yeah, because adding more mouths to 7 billion is the most logical idea ever
it is if they're white

Bill Nye will support forced sterilization of niggers, arabs, poos and mexicians?

What a day to be alive.

>only in the developed world

Why is he doing this?

This guy is a turbo kike.

Just look at him for fucks sake...

yes but is there a difference

Trips of truth.

>Granny is the most sane person at the table

there is some correlation though, you must admit

I did good?

so retarded, deformed, and lazy white people are automatically superior just because they aren't black or asian?

>We could start colonizing space.
The window of opportunity on that is rapidly closing.
Any such endevour will be plagued with progressivism at every fucking step.

>How do we make sure we're not exporting racism, sexism and xenophobia to Mars?
>Should we even have white people on board? What about colonialism?
>Is it even moral for humankind to colonize new worlds?
>We haven't even fixed transphobia and islamophobia, but we're wasting billions on white men's big white artificial phalluses (clearly showing their jealousy of the BBC) so they can go into space!

i have no idea why this hasn't been done already
>resources are scarce
>clean drinkable water is hard to come by
>sahara desert grows by around 100 kilometers each year
>"LMAO LET'S JUST KEEP HAVING KIDS THAT WILL BE BORN TO MALNUTRITION AND A LIFE OF HOPING THEY DON'T GET BITTEN BY A MOSQUITO CARRYING SUPER-AIDS"
niggers have literally no self-control

This is some of the creepiest shit I've heard.

Let's watch Bill Nye perform some stand up comedy while he was in his 20's or something:

youtu.be/nVn-yuobpfk?t=24

well, i mean those 7 kids are
1) Not going to produce anywhere near the carbon the other 3 kids will
2) Are probably going to die young anyway

I mean it makes sense from that perspective

>mfw this Weimar level degeneracy is going to result in a rise of a fascism that will make Hitler look like a hippy
>mfw the world will burn in the fires of WW3

Jesus, the jews are really lashing out hard aren't they?

Did Trump getting elected really scare them that much?

>automatically superior just because they aren't black or asian
Yes, by definition.
Niggers are retarded and there's already a shitton of asians, and even though they've got the IQ their contributions per capita are minuscule.

muh eugenics and shiiiet

Remember when teaching kids about science was actually about science?
All this Bill Nye shit has me thinking about the "science guy" I grew up with- professor Julius Sumner Miller, this man is based, this is the brand of science kids should be learning. (Also I think Doc Brown is based on this guy)

youtu.be/9oRjFDzPfNk

Well if you're going to sell your soul to the Jews, you might as well shill for all their lies.

> Bill and his niglib friends unwittingly make a great argument for stopping third world immigration to the first world

Migrants and refuges btfo

.. I think they just argued for limiting or halting all immigration to the west

>policies like this are bad because they would disproportionately affect -

poor people, because they tend to have more kids, yes that's true and is one of many good reasons why this is a terrible idea

>poor WOMYN, disabled WOMYN, colored WOMYN

You were so close, leftist cuckshow

You missed the part where 3rd world non-whites are 160x less dirty than us filthy white oppressors

If Sup Forums wasn't retarded sensationalists, they would be smarter, I'll help you

purposefully selectivly quote his nonsense to make him sound anti immigration instead of making the same post as above you pointing out the issues with his logic

Hmm, I wonder which race of people is the most likely to decide to have less children because of this.

No, the seven kids will migrate to Europe and produce just as much or even more waste than the Europeans.

Holy fucking shit

Dont these same people want to help people like nigerians up to our level? Then it very much matters how many kids they have!

This is pure anti white propaganda.

Hay I know this sounds stupid as fuck but how do I post a picture on here?

GENO-PHAGE
E
N
O
-
P
H
A
G
E

Come on Bill, you can fund it, you have the dollars.

How convenient that climate change is the perfect excuse for population control (but only in white countries goyim!)

This was the whole purpose of introducing the climate change narrative in the first place

post your ip next to the file name of the picture and hey presto.
Example:
IP Address/single space/File name

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL!

youtube.com/watch?v=habiRsFRzhI

>third world shithole with no running water doesn't produce carbon emissions
>americans produce more

what moron funded this study

Press this button faggot

If Nigerien's and other Africans contribute less to climate change than those of us in the developed world, than why are kikes like Bill Nye advocating for their mass importation? It's pretty easy to see this for what it really is: anti-White propaganda.

Sounds crazy, but I believe it.

Guys this isn't funny anymore

> In the developed world.
Not
> In the world
So you penalize people for having kids in the developed world then import MORE than would have been there from the "undeveloped" world to play people off against each other while they control the middle ground?

NO

The problem is not that they are "undeveloped" either. It is that they are not taking actions that fit with thier current form of society. Maybe being a nuclear physicist who lives in a small township riding Zebras in Africa and takes a space shuttle to their job on mars where we are mining new materials for space fleets is not undeveloped but just a different form.

What these kikes are proposing is that living under their thumb is the ultimate goal.

so a black person who is physically healthy and has an IQ in the low 100s is inferior to a literally retarded and physically deformed child of European descent?

>champions sexual freedom, gender bending, homosexuality, sex changes
>draws the line at starting a family

How Jewish can a gentile get?

It's not crazy. That's literally one of the driving forces behind the modern population reduction meme. "Limits on the Growth" from the Club of Rome is frequently cited.

It all ties in to the destruction of all religion to replace it with earth worship so that people want to die for the good of gaia.

Club of Rome was also instrumental in setting up the EUSSR, too, btw.