New Bill Nye video

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

Doesn't Bill defeat himself in this video? The icecream admit they can never change flavors. Strawberry was born strawberry and will always be strawberry. Strawberry can't suddenly wish that it was vanilla and make it so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=habiRsFRzhI
youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
youtube.com/watch?v=MzOEbsY0e1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh gee, I do sure wonder who vanilla is supposed to represent...

That video is more of a critique of gay conversion therapy than anything else desu

I'm not a shill, but is it scientifically inaccurate to say that gender is a spectrum? How so?

Is this how they expect more women to go into STEM?

Im going to be Bill Nye for halloween. Then all my friends are going to be ice creams cones who buttfuck each other randomly all night at the party.

>It's natural to try different flavors

What's this supposed to mean?

pressuring someone sexually into trying things they don't want is wrong, be it gay conversion therapy or pressuring someone into a gay orgy they don't want to be a part of

>everyone is supposed to be a different sexuality
>in the end they all fuck eachother anyway, proving they are all bisexual
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

Day of the microwave when?

Yeah, like, I get the argument they went with, but it kinda devolved into cringe and weirdness when they started basically having an orgy.

I don't think the straight guy is just denying his desire to not fuck a guys ass, just as much as the others shouldn't "pretend to be vanilla".

the chocolate one sounds black

>das racis

Gender is sex, it's been rebranded by idiots. You're XY or XX or you have a rare genetic disease like Kleffner's or hermaphrodites.

If gender is all in your head and a malleable decision then it's not a real thing, it's like favorite ice cream, and has nothing to do with science and should not be taking up airtime during scientific education.

problem is, it isn't a real science either way. so trying to prove spectrum or not isn't scientific. it will be based on what you believe. Personally fuck it. if you wanna be trans go for it. but you won't be real man or woman. you're a crossdressing tranny and people can call you that.

But the vanilla ice cream gave in. Either it was sending a message or trying to be funny, or both. But it fails on both levels. Makes me wonder if they actually found this funny enough to laugh to.

The spectrum thing CAN be scientifically looked at though.
At least with sexuality it can.
You'd just need to scan the person's brain and observe reactions to different sexual stimuli. I'm fairly certain if you did that with any number of people, you'd find a spectrum of sexual attractiveness to different sexes.
It would be a bit harder to do it with the concept of gender itself, because then you'd need to clearly define things that are mostly culture based to define gender.

Daily reminder this video and ones likes it will be what is shown to elementary school kids in 5-10 years if it hasn't begun already.

This video reminds me exactly of the stuff that we all watched in public school when we were kids except it is just updated for 2017 era degeneracy. It makes me wonder if the stuff that was shown to us was already on this path but they couldnt come out with stuff this blatant so it was much more subtle and subliminal than this.

Regardless, young kids wont know any better and will just laugh along and this will be the new normal and what they all look back on with nostalgia in high school and college. I always thought most people that had like 5-6 kids and home schooled them all were slightly weird or paranoid. Some of them might have been that were doing it 20 years ago, but i think most were just a little ahead of the curve and saw what was coming before most.

TLDR: This will be mainstream public schooling videos that kids watch in 5-10 years. Homeschool your kids.

I find the best way to hash-out the left's bastardization of sex is that one's SEX is either male or female(not that they'll admit this) and one's GENDER is whatever they "self-identify" as.
In other words you can sexually be male but have your gender identity be that of a pan-sexual-astral-honey badger.
>welcome to insanity

Had to make the left "win" in the end, it's just pandering to an audience man

Sadly, unless you go to a good privately funded school, This.

This ice cream analogy is really retarded. If it represented reality it there would be chocolate and vanilla with some cones being mixed to various degrees. There is no 3rd or 4th sex there is male, female and some people somewhat inbetween. Pretty much just a weakman argument that comes off like propaganda.

Did this video promote rape and racemixing?

Homosexuals are born gay
Heterosexuals are straight because they have chosen to be evil oppressive,and privileged

I saw Bill Nye at a lab in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him to teach me about electrons or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Bill?” but he kept cutting me off and going “BILL? BILL? BILL?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen beakers filled with colorful liquid in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to have a degree in biology.” At first he kept pretending to be a scientist and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the beakers and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any science denial,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a real thing. After she scanned each beaker and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by mixing the solutions really loudly.

the purpose of this is to turn people against one another

MY HATERS NEVER SHOW THEIR FACE THEY USUALLY TRY TO HIDE BUT WHEN THEY SEE ME AT MY SHOWS I'M WHO THEY TRULY IDOLIZE

Homeschooling is 100% essential

I remember watching a video in high school where a diverse bunch of kids "learned" that they were more genetically alike than they were to their own "races." Didn't realize until years later that it was straight-up lying.

Kek

Is sexuality what you think or what you act on? I think about violent things sometimes but have never acted on them. Am I a violent person?

Gender is being redefined not to mean biological sex but your gender expression. It isn't totally inaccurate to say there is variation in gender expression because men can have feminine qualities or behavior and vice versa. This only refutes really hard-ass people that think all men and women should act the same but they use it to try to push this spectrum BS.
Most queer people are intentionally trying to blur the line between male and female or act like the opposite sex. There is no more than two sexes and genders.
SJWS: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and on and on infinitely
Reality is there is 1 and 2 and people can be somewhere between.

pretty gud

I mean, yeah, that sounds about right.
>Sex is a biological, scientifically provable fact
>Gender is literally something created in the conscious and/or subconscious, is based around culture, and can't really be scientifically proven
>Sexuality is a kinda weird in-between, based on culture and thought, but CAN be scientifically proven by examining pleasure signals in the brain in response to stimuli.

Don't see what's wrong with that.

The concept of gender was invented to study the behaviors associated with each sex. It is by definition linked concretely to your sex, because that's what it's studying. When you observe the behaviour of all men, you'll have the bell curve average and some outliers. A man who acts incredibly feminine is still on the chart and still used to create the average because some men will be incredibly more masculine than average and balance it out.

That's what gender is. It's the behaviors associated with your sex, you can't change it. f you're incredibly feminine man then you're still a man and your behaviour is still the male gender, it's just an outlier. Gender is by definition a binary because it's the observation of the behaviours of 2 binary sexes.

If you change the definition of gender so you can choose it, then it's no longer the study of behaviours associated with sex, and it no longer describes anything, and is therefore functionally useless, meaning it's not science.

Everyone has a spectrum of masculine and feminine qualities, that doesn't mean your dick suddenly doesn't exist

responding to different stimuli doesn't determine your gender though

if you're a guy and you're stimulated by other guys does it mean you're not a man? maybe you're actually a straight woman trapped in a mans body! or maybe you're gay! or maybe you're a lesbian woman trapped in a mans body who thinks you're looking at another lesbian trapped in a mans body!

The point is that it's still a defect. Reacting to stimuli doesn't validate your reaction to that stimuli as being "normal" or appropriate. Pedophiles react to certain stimuli that non-pedophiles do not, and we don't condone them acting on their impulses. The same should hold true regarding the gender-confused.

>Reality is there is 1 and 2 and people can be somewhere between.
that's a lie though. You're either a 1 or 2. If you're a 1 who acts more like a 2 you are still 100% a 1, you're just acting different.

He sounds disingenuous. He's either sold out completely or is being blackmailed I guarantee it.

It makes no sense except that it implies al straight people are secretly faggots. I guess?

sex = chromosome
gender = sex + behavior
the thing about gender is yes, you can identify with whatever, a spectrum as you say
but, gender is also what others see you as, this tends to collapse into 2 genders (and unknown)

>suspect is a 5'11", white genderqueer looking person

>scoops in hand
good

I know someone semi-famous trying to make it into show biz, fakes a lot of SJW bullshit beliefs, it's disgusting. They're pressured and lead to believe they will make more money and be more successful.
People can get famous from the alternative media these days though, without being a libcuck sellout

Gender/Sex isn't about attraction, it's about your body's chemistry and makeup. Gay men are men, and they want to fuck men. They are XY. They are men.

Nobody cares who you want to fuck, the debate here is people screaming that you recognize them as something they are not. A woman is not a man, a man is not a woman, and neither can choose whichever they want to be at any given moment.

New Bill Nye video:

youtube.com/watch?v=habiRsFRzhI

I was referring to behavior and personality not genitals and body structure. Men and women have behavioral traits that are usually exclusive or more common to either but not always.
Really most of this gender controversy comes from people not properly defining their terms.

path of least resistance
i mean, they literally toss $ at you for saying a few well recognized lines, regardless of substance

>sex is a biological, scientifically proven fact
>gender is something that we made up and can't be defined, so like the existence of a God, it means whatever we want it to mean and can't really be challenged
>sexuality is where we try to combine our made up bullshit with actual science in a way to present our ideas as legitimate to the uneducated.
Reworded it for you, senpai

>Kleffner's
You meant "Klinefelter" I think.

>making ice a symbol of racism
>mfw

Total straw man against the intelligent people who realize homo sexuals are empirically inferior and degenerate. Also, mentally ill by definition
I hope he dies of AIDS a long with his pedophile STD culture

Actually OP, that is exactly the message Bill Nye was trying to give.

You are whatever gender and race you are born as. But your sexuality can be changed to whatever you prefer.

He also stated that nobody gives a shit what sexuality you are. Basically telling LGBT to stfu about their sexual orientation.

There are different kinds fags and people with different strange fetishes? And some of them are too pshycologiclaly damaged to be changed or are already genetically dispositioned to their disorder?

Yeah, this isn't the 1950s. We know there are different kinds of fags and fags are going to fag.
Enlightened my ass

Even animals know what their sex is.

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

Seriously, what's the point of this video? No one on either side of the argument is going to watch and think they actually learned something new
TV is getting worse and worse

Where I see the problem arising is that Sex and Gender are scientifically linked.
>when 99% of the worlds pop of males identifies as "male" then there's more than simply "choosing" your gender. Things don't correlate that closely without cause.
The left is trying to make believe that people choose their gender, they don't.
>you're male, female, have a mental disorder, or you actually have an issue with your genes.
Sexuality on the other hand is where I believe their can be legitimate flexibility, however degenerate it might be.
>If fucking guys turns you on than fucking dude turns you on, and I ain't about to try to fix that shit, it's on them.

Possibly the most disturbing thing I've seen in awhile. Why does Vanilla have to respect their sexualities but it's ok to pressure him into changing his sexuality?

What am I watching?

GENDER IF A FUCKING GRAMMATICAL TERM YOU ILLITERATE AND UNCULTURED SWINE, IT CAN'T BE A SPECTRUM IT'S FUCKING GRAMMAR YOU TWIT

then why does my male dog and my neighbors male dog take turns humping eachother?

Because they're horny and animals
>dogs also lick spit off the ground
>because they're fucking dogs

Gays should be segregated

late stage liberalism

Gender has become "What I choose to dress as"
Sex needs to remain xx and xy
Gender dysphoria is the feeling that the two don't match up. Aka mental illness.

We should encourage everybody to be more open-minded about their own sexual activity. It makes for a better society.

I'm going to encourage my kids to sexually experiment with other kids as long as other parents like you aren't going to freak out. I see nothing wrong with this.

Dogs will hump anything, dogs will also eat their own shit.

Dogs are not the brightest animal in the kingdom.

Is this b8?

You're a pedophile

youtube.com/watch?v=MzOEbsY0e1g

here's a real video about the emasculation of males in western civilization

So if you're gay you can't change because choice in actions are not possible, but changing your gender is possible because physical biology doesn't matter. Christ they are stupid.

is my dog a degenerate? he has homosexual sex for pleasure. should i take him out back and treat him like a jew?

Yes goyim you should accept being raped by black transsexuals or you are a bigot

What did they mean by this?

>"I'm not a shill"
>one post by this ID
> distracting bait like question

sure thing buddy

I'm more disturbed by the fact that this video incontrovertiny promites NON-CONSENSUAL sexual touching, sexual assault, verbal coercion and rape.

This is literally rape culture in action. Imagine the reaction if it were three straight ice cream cones and a lesbian they were trying to turn straight. Corrective rape, anyone?

Somebody make that a meme and run with it.

FCUK

How about you do it faggot

White peo- I mean vanilla ice cream cones will be forced to mix it up and they will enjoy it!

When the oppressed dominate the oppressor it's not rape, it's justice. Being weak grants you moral superiority. Unless you're white in which case you're just a white cuck being dominated by the coloured cock of justice. Fag.

Please fucking neck yourself

We first off, you'd have to define it, and then quantify it through repeatable experiments.
You can't flip flop between "it's a social construct" and then say that male and female brains exist and their development is independent of the rest of the body whenever it suits.

I'm serious.

I'm not interested in children sexually. Although pedophilia probably isn't harmful if penetration isn't involved. I wouldn't want some weirdo touching my kids, but sexual play among kids is perfectly fine, especially since it's unlikely they have STDs.

Screw you

> you can't change your sexuality
>that being said all straight people are now gay
Pure bullshit.

Nah this is b8.

There's a difference between fetish and sexual orientation.

Gender roles were designed into our societies for reasons, but our society has become optimally "liberal" to not discourage outliers outside of the norm (female scientists, male stay at home dads, etc.). To deny your biological gender is denying fundamental bodily functions with the exception of biological defects, as shill nye mentioned (e.g. Klinefelter). While there are certainly intersecting traits of certain females and males that make them interchangable, including strength, hormonal imbalances, etc., we shouldn't take these outliers as affirmation that we have to accomodate the few which don't lie within a few standard deviations of the mean.

The point is that people are repressing their own sexuality and that Vanilla was projecting his repression onto others.

Huxley said 450 years, who could guess it would be so fast.

I've seen this image like 20 times today and just now caught the timer.

No, because animals hump anything. legs, coffee tables, rocks. Its just animal instinct. hump hump hump It doesn't mean they are degenerate, they are just mindless rutting beasts.

Now, humans on the other hand, make choices, and those choices can be degenerate

You dream of a "better society" where you vicariously diddle other kids through your own. You're sick in the head and shouldn't be anywhere near children. Pray your perverted fantasies stay such before a concerned parent justifiably puts you down.

They made the chocolate ice cream black
lol

I know he did. He also knew what they were planning. They were right though, and it would be preferable to have this form of society instead of one with a bunch of sexual taboos. We just need to get rid of STDs and we can be free.

The best way to relieve tension with others is through sex. Society will be more peaceful this way.

The flavours are clearly just a few of the myriad of sexualities. No need to read too much into it.

Are you really that idiot? Do you know what is to be a human being, have wills, troughs, desires?
If you want a peaceful world, just have to fire the nukes.

cool

>You dream of a "better society" where you vicariously diddle other kids through your own.
Kek, I didn't even think of this. Thanks, Dr. Freud. I honestly don't have the slightest interest in children sexually.

>You're sick in the head and shouldn't be anywhere near children. Pray your perverted fantasies stay such before a concerned parent justifiably puts you down.
I want my own children, so I'd presumably be around them. If my children are going to play with other children that way, I would make sure the parents are fine with it.

If my child does it and the parents aren't happy, maybe the parents and I can make up by having our own playtime to make up :^)