Muslim Academic Here. AMA. Part 2

After yesterday's AMA here is the second part
Again, you can shoot anything. I don't promise to answer everything since my knowledge is limited and some questions are not questions. But I hope to satisfy the curiosity of many as I know Islam is a quite popular issue right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/da/3e/1c/da3e1c069db5719f1b8bd17c3fe76d2f.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9a/BAE09705.jpg/220px-BAE09705.jpg
mitpress.mit.edu/books/islamic-science-and-making-european-renaissance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verge_escapement
degruyter.com/view/j/islm.2011.86.issue-1/islam.2011.012/islam.2011.012.xml
youtube.com/watch?v=oh8mGlO8bIU&t=145s
amazon.com/Scientism-Orthodoxy-Daniel-N-Robinson/dp/147257110X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sana'a_manuscript#Contents_of_the_manuscript
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farewell_Sermon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give me some inight on the artist's prospective in this work of art.

For real. Kill yourself.

Picturing God's last prophet, or one of his holy prophets (peace be upon all of them!) can only cause eternal punishment. The "artist" will enjoy the company of his friend and master, Satan. No further comment needed.

Suicide is "haram". Definitely forbidden. Only the One who gave you your life can take it from you.
There is always hope in life.

Why are you people such savages?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/da/3e/1c/da3e1c069db5719f1b8bd17c3fe76d2f.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9a/BAE09705.jpg/220px-BAE09705.jpg
They were Muslim. They were not savages. With their highly philosophical works, they brought civilization to Europe.
mitpress.mit.edu/books/islamic-science-and-making-european-renaissance

So then, what is your answer to the Jewish question?

In an ideal world, how should Israel and Jerusalem be handled?

Bang goats, kill the unbelievers, philosophy.

Very big question.. Imho, Jews have a right to have their own country. But choosing Palestine brought more problems than solution. I don't know what do to at this stage.. Coming to Jerusalem, I think it's a good idea to leave it open to all three religions. There are holy places in it of all three.

If you read the works of Averroes and Avicenna, you can get surprised.

Why has the middle east not produced anything of note in the past thousand years? Name one university in the middle east that anyone outside the middle-east knows (excluding the young thriving country of Israel of course). Why, despite there being 1.2 or so billion Muslims, have the Jews (with perhaps 10 million people) achieved so much more throughout history? I believe 25% of Nobel prizes have gone to Jews, while Muslims managed to get one or two science prizes. Your stalwart belief in your meme religion just shows how flawed your society is

Fair... my next question is, what works should I read to get at least a fundamental understanding of Islam?

Also, what translated edition of the Quran would you recommend?

Where does it say in Hadith or the Quran that bestiality is 100% not okay ever with no exceptions.

Why 15 when Mo did 6 (9 technically)? (6+9=15)

But seriously, what do you think of Ibn Rushd

How's the situation? I have a friend who worked at a university near Ankara, haven't heard anything from him since the coup d'etat.

Good question. Let's not say "thousand years" because around 1500s Islam was definitely more developed than the West. Tides changed around 1600 and 1700 when Westerners brought a lot of gold from Americas and could fund their scientific institutions. You are correct about the underdevelopment of Islamic universities. There are a few in the top 500 but this is not enough. Hopefully, this will change soon. Nobel prizes are also given with political reasons. Look at the peace prize given to Obama for example. They are not a criterion. Islam as a religion does not stop reason as history shows. It is the understanding of some Muslims which stops rational thought.
You can start with Nasr's "The Heart of Islam". Easily available on the internet as pdf. About translations.. The best way is to read them comparatively. At corpus.quran.com you can do that.

Is Islam's end goal the conversion of every person on this planet?

>Muslim Academic

funniest thing I've read on 4chins since "Mexican Intellectuals".

>Muslim
>Academic

How do you properly follow a book dictated by an illiterate pedophile warlord (pestilence be upon him)?

Shut up and go back to working, goy.
Also, is the Jewish conspiracy real and how can the ordinary Jew deal with it?

This is such a degeneration that the Quran or Hadith do not ever mention it. Perhaps there was hardly anyone to do such a practice. Imagine that the Qur'an regards even homosexuality as "something people have never done before". Take your conclusions.
I did not understand your second question. Please elaborate.
As for your last question, Ibn Rushd (Averroes) was a great philosopher and "the" commentator of Aristotle.
Do you mean the political situation in Turkey? The Gulenists infiltrated almost all key positions. They tried to overthrow the democratically elected government with the coup. They failed and the state reacted by imprisoning them.
Not really. Because not everybody will find truth and guidance. Those who find them are blessed.
You have a very wrong view on him (peace be upon him!). Please read his biography.
These are questions not related to Islam. Maybe you have to provide answers to them.

Not really. Because not everybody will find truth and guidance. Those who find them are blessed.

Those are the ones that get got though?

Mud-hammed led conquests throughout Arabia and killed many Jewish and Polytheistic tribes who would not convert. How is this man a Prophet? How can you delusional fucks justify this man as speaking for God? You must be following some sick twisted God.

why is slavery generally considered acceptable in the modern muslim world? how do we fix this?

The Gutenberg press was invented in 1439.
This was invented in the 13th:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verge_escapement

Only Spain and Portugal really benefited from the gold and colonialism, and it arguably slowed down their development of science and industry. It was Protestant Europe which ushered in the scientific revolution.

I'm not speaking about the Peace Prize. I mean the scientific prizes. Those are influenced slightly by politics too (research politics), but not enough to skew it so that Ashkenazi Jews get a quarter of the prizes and Muslims barely get any. The truth is that in one case there is fertile soil, and in the other there is infertile soil and a backward ideology which believes progress is by nature blasphemous because the true word of God already has been put into book form.

Why is the rock inside the Black Box in Mecca so special and why do you guys walk in circles around a fucking rock?

i honestly wouldn't give a shit if globalists took over the world PROVIDED all forms of servitude were at least nearly unanimously condemned/disavowed
we know it would be sunni islam. i get that. my middle ground would be ~85% of sunnis must agree that women are not property, sex slaves are not ok, pedophilia is not ok, and keeping slaves is not fucking ok

Why are sects like the Alawites and Ibadi so based and not crazy while mainstream Sunnis and Shia are fucking batshit crazy?

Why won't the Saudi's take a single refugee?

>Perhaps there was hardly anyone to do such a practice.

The jews wrote about it in Mosaic law about 3000 years beforehand.
Thinking something is wrong, and then not being able to prove it is not the ways of an academic. You are an apologist at best at this point.

According to the account of Jesus in the Quran, he claims that he never told people he was the son of God. Not only is this a factual error, the said part of the Quran reflects Arianism, a heresy around the time of the Prophet. Supposing that we are just incapable of reading God's word correctly, and that the error is on our side and not His, how do you prove that Jesus was no more than a prophet?

Come again?
About the situation with the Jews, please read this article:
degruyter.com/view/j/islm.2011.86.issue-1/islam.2011.012/islam.2011.012.xml
About polytheistic tribes, they were not considered as "people of the book" like Christians and Jews.
That's not true. Slavery is not considered acceptable in the modern Muslim world.
There were of course some predating events to accelerate the development of scientific thought in Europe prior to the discovery of American continent. But the real touch came with wealth. I do not share your opinion about its insignificance. About scientific prizes.. You are correct about Jewish success in sciences. Many of the great scientists were Jews. I think this has to do with their bilingual abilities and Toraic study that requires a systematic thought. But this does not mean Muslims are "nothing". The first person to develop a Jewish theology was Maimonides who largely benefited from the Islamic theology.
The Qa'aba is God's House. It was built by Abraham. Circling it is a religious ritual with much symbolic meaning. Personally, it reminds me love, as lovers circle their beloved. The Qa'aba is also a symbol for the heart because it's not cubic as most believe, but heart-shaped. Some corners of it are carved.

Came here to post this.

Why do the Abrahamic faiths all have holy books which heavily contradict themselves?

What are your thoughts on ex muslims?

My lad at work is ex muslim and he's bro as fuck

thinks ill pay $42 to read a justification of slaughter. Well Meme'd

Alawites are a heterodox sect within (or without) Islam. But they have many branches. Some of them are very close to the Sunnites. Others attribute divinity to Ali. The other part of your statement is false in my opinion. We are not "f. batshit crazy".
You should ask the Saudi government. I am from Turkey and Turkey has taken 3,2 million refugees. The one which has accepted the most immigrants in the world.
Well maybe there are references in Islamic sources but in my limited knowledge I have not come to any. However, no Muslim scholar would give you a fatwa that bestiality would be ok.
About Jesus being "the son of God", the New Testament, with the exception of the last book (John) also does not say it. Please check Christian sources.
The problem is that Jews and Christians corrupted their scriptures. Qur'an however is under Divine Protection. You will not find any two Qur'ans in the whole planet. Including the most heterodox groups.
Well maybe they came to other conclusions. It's their choice. What can I say?
Try booksc.org

What do you think of this picture and the meme that Islamists are not violent unless you provoke them.

>Muslim Academic

Come again?

The people who are not "blessed" enough to find enlightenment in this bullshit are the ones to be executed, yes?
I mean, clear as day, the extremist believers who take the word literally are the bloodthirsty barbarians that are lighting people on fire in cages and having the youth shoot and behead people. muhammad was a faggot.

If you are an academic why is it you cannot learn the basics of science and understand religious scriptures are made up?

what about the punishment for apostasy in the quran?

>About Jesus being "the son of God"...

I did not say that he was, I was asking for a response on whether or not you could disprove it from outside the Quran.

The new Testament, within the first 1000 words, states [Matthew 3:17 RSV-CE] :

>and lo, a voice from heaven, saying, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased."

I think you do not have an answer

When you say the Christians and the Jews corrupted their scriptures, what do you mean? Furthermore, how is the Quran under Divine Protection?

Why are the people is this video like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=oh8mGlO8bIU&t=145s

What has led them to this line of thinking, and what can the modern Muslim, the Muslim who truly wants peace for this world, do to stem the tide of this school of thought? Because they will not listen to us.

Do you think Wahhabism is the correct way to interpret the Quran? Does it not just lead to more terrorists?

Everybody, if provoked, reacts. This is a human thing. I also get angry when I am exposed to sacrilegious provocations. Of course this does not mean the provoked must take a gun and shoot people. This is a primitive reaction one can show. There are better ways to deal with hostility.
Of course not. No Islamic law authorizes the execution of those who do not believe in Islam.
Try this book: amazon.com/Scientism-Orthodoxy-Daniel-N-Robinson/dp/147257110X
We discussed it in the first part of the AMA. Please check it.
God is not a human being. He cannot have a son.
They changed some parts of it for their worldly interests. They conceal other parts again for their interests. This is a known fact even by those who are not Muslims.
Divine Protection means the Qur'an has never been changed. It is unique in this sense. Neither the Torah nor the New Testament have this quality (again independent researchers would confirm this, like Bart Ehrman).
>youtube.com/watch?v=oh8mGlO8bIU&t=145s
Uneducated people are the same everywhere. They do not have deep knowledge.
No. Wahhabism is a controversial movement among Muslims. Most Muslims do not endorse it.

Would you consider yourself a moderate or a hardliner on Islamic issues?

These concepts are Western concepts. Just like "fundamentalist" which is a Protestant word. They fail to understand Islam and Muslims. Only "extremism" is a passing concpet. I consider myself as a non-extremist Muslim because Islam forbids to endorse extremist positions and commands people to embrace the middle path.

>God is not a human being. He cannot have a son.

Do you put limitations on God?

>Qur'an however is under Divine Protection. You will not find any two Qur'ans in the whole planet. Including the most heterodox groups.

Sana'a manuscripts

God is everywhere. He breathed from His Spirit to His creatures. But this does not mean His Creatures are Him. This is not a "limitation". If we think it as a "limitation" and try to abolish it, not only Jesus but everyone can be attributed divinity.

Do you believe that people criticizing Islam creates terrorists/hardline Islamists?

Do Sana'a manuscripts contain different verses? I don't think so.
Criticism is an ambiguous word. Even those who suggest to burn the Quran are called critiques by some. If critique is done in a civilized way, most Muslims will not have any problem with you.

I consider your whole religion to be extreme beyond reason and your extremists are those who use an extreme religion to justify purely insane actions. I cannot understand how any sane person would submit themselves to a set of ideals which controls nearly every aspect of their lives. Also bro u need to try bacon you're really missing out.

So hypothetical dumb question, in that case. Would you be in favor of Him giving us all cool super powers? Not, like, you'd demand it of Him or anything, but if He asked you "Hey, want super powers?", what would you say?

Have you ever tried mind altering substances like LSD or mushrooms?

You should, because you will realize that the universe is more consistent than is allowed for by your ego-motivated religious doctrine. That all the emotions that you attach to this faith are motivated more by primal survival thinking than by a true connection to the world around you. Peace be upon (~You~)

A buddy and I went to a talk on immigration with our local Senator. My buddy is very well spoken and got up to defend Trump's executive order barring those from the 7 Muslim-majority nations from entering the U.S and asked why our Senator opposed it. The Senator gave a cop-out answer but the Muslims in the room jeered, booed and one threatened us as we walked out. Muslims are fucking loony imo.

If I pray to allah to bring me something and I get it, what should I do?
I read about doing this on a muslim website so I tried it and it took ages but it seems to have worked (without going into details.)
Things is I am a ordinary english bloke not a muslim at all..

They are not the same. Which puts a rather large dent in the idea of "divine protection".

The reason there are so few Quran's with differences about is because you lot dispose of them by fire, meaning historical ones prior to standardisation are extremely rare.

That's because you are probably a "secular" person with a secular paradigm. For you, all religions are "extreme beyond reason". Maybe it would be good to read Connolly's "Why am I not a secularist?"
As for bacon, I will skip, thanks :)
What do you mean with "cool super powers"?
Islam is not an ego-motivated religious doctrine. Quite the reverse. It commands you to submit to your Creator and leave your egoism. Sufism, the esoteric dimension of Islam, is only about this. I have not tried mind altering substances but I am not closed to them. Maybe in future I could try ayahuasca for example. Sounds very interesting to me.
Do you think banning people because they are Muslims is ok in the civilized world?
The same thing what you do when somebody gets you what you asked from him or her. Thankfulness. Allah is compassionate and merciful. If you pray to Him to show you the path, He will not leave you in the dark. That would be perhaps the greatest achievement one can ever get as this life is temporally limited but the afterlife is the eternal life.

Please show me evidence about them being "not the same". About the second comment, this is an Orientalist argument which is not true. Early Muslims, that is to say the Prophet (pbuh) himself and His companions memorized whole chapters. During every Ramadan (month), they recited the whole Quran. The standardisation followed later, true, but there was no problem of authenticity. Otherwise we would have two different texts today.

>What do you mean "cool super powers"?
As in, He decides that we should be stronger, smarter, faster and makes us that way. You wake up tomorrow, and suddenly you can lift a train with no problem, and you know for a fact that it was because He changed his mind about how we are as a species and changed it.

How do you react?

What part of the Quran specifies gays being thrown off rooftops, instead of being shot or hanged?

And do you seriously believe in the 72 virgins waiting for you in the afterlife? Really?

I forgot to add this to my last post, however:
>Islam forbids to endorse extremist positions and commands people to embrace the middle path.

Avorres taught the four types of Jihad, and put them in an order.

.>But this does not mean His Creatures are Him

I do not know if you know this, but in the context of Judaism, to claim to be one's son is to claim to also be them. That is, because they thought the soul was in the blood, that having one's parents blood meant you were part of them.

Thus when Jesus tells the Jews that he is God's son, he claims to be part of God or God himself.

These previous two paragraphs do not prove that Jesus was God's son and therefore God. However, if Jesus was to have risen from the dead, that would show that he has power over death, which only God has.

My claim is not that Jesus rose from the dead, but that if he did, he would be God. Outside of the Quran, can you prove that he did not rise from the dead?

Probably more or less the same reaction with you. Amazement and curiosity. I would try to use these new powers for good causes.

>Do you think banning people because they are Muslims is ok in the civilized world?

Yes, because the less Muslims in this country the better, HOWEVER:
They're not banned because they're Muslim, if that were true every Islamic country from Indonesia to your homeland would be on the list. They're banned because 6 of the 7 nations are failed states/nations which a central govt. which cannot prevent terrorists from crossing their borders or using their airports. The 7th is Iran which has a terrible relationship with the USA. You sound like the U.S. Senator crying about discrimination lmao

thanks man.
I did this muslim thing for 4 months then I give it up because I thought it wasn't working, but it really does seem to have made something happen in this last week, tbc.
Not about to convert but..very interesting so far.
thanks allah mate

Sure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sana'a_manuscript#Contents_of_the_manuscript

I can't read Arabic so I don't know what the changes are but regardless, the fact there are edits shows the Quran is a normal historic document like any other.

Now seeing as you've brought up the topic of evidence, perhaps you could provide evidence that any of the supernatural claims of Islam are factual...

>That's because you are probably a "secular" person with a secular paradigm. For you, all religions are "extreme beyond reason". Maybe it would be good to read Connolly's "Why am I not a secularist?"
As for bacon, I will skip, thanks :)

I was baptized a Catholic at birth and have been to church a lot of my life. I don't really believe in it but my father really did. I don't think all religions are crazy, most eastern religions seem really interesting and peaceful. Abrahamic faiths are violent and Islam is just insane my man. Also i guarantee if you tried bacon you would regret wasting your life as an
>Islamic Academic

Hello. Why you fill your fellow apes (and negroes) with this religion? They even can not into thinking and you're giving them a God.

Whats your opinion on General "Black Jack" Pershing? He knew how to deal with extremism.

No part of it. As for your second question, there are explicit Qur'anic verses on female companions in the Paradise. (The number 72 is not from the Qur'an I guess but probably from some Hadith.) I do believe in it as this is God's word.
Jihad is a Qur'anic concept. It is not extremism. The problem is the Western equation of jihad=holy war. It is an ongoing projection in this case. As for the second part of your question, Jesus (peace be upon him!) was given some supernatural powers by God but not because "he was God", but because God gave them to him. According to the Qur'an, Jesus was not executed but risen to God.
Well then let's call it "failed states ban" and not "Muslim ban".
Thank you. I hope and pray that Allah opens all the gates for your heart.
Still no evidence. About "supernatural claims of Islam", please be specific.
Thanks, I will still pass bacon :) Cows, chickens and sheep are also deli if one has the talent. The problem with most "eastern religions" is that they are not religions. Please read Cavanaugh's "The Myth of Religious Violence" to understand how Western scholars invented them as religions. Or Josephson's article about the invention of Shintoism as a religion. Finally, on, Islam is not "insane". It is the most reasonable religion when you study it.
Islam prohibits racism. Black people are not less human than white people and white people are not less human than black people. It is just the color of their skin. The Prophet (pbuh) told this in his last preach. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farewell_Sermon

Yes Allah will not leave you in the dark.

He will lead you with a bomb jacket to the nearest populated center so you can blow yourself into pieces, further drawing the scorn and rightful criticism of your batshit insane religion.

Christianity moved on from the barbaric ways quite a while ago, why is it that you can not? Really it would not be noteworthy if it happened rarely, but we got you goat fuckers blowing other people to death every other day.

Is it not about time that you people started exercising what little rational thought you have?

So if you blaspheme Mohammad, you end up with allah?

That sounds strange.

South and black people are less human and you know it.

>General "Black Jack" Pershing
To my ignorance, I have never heard of him.
Christianity did not move on from the barbaric ways. It "uninstalled" itself with secularity. Besides, if you check Christian Zionists, the things they say are much worse than those of the "barbarians". They want a nuclear armageddon... Grace Halsell's books are good on this topic.
As for rational thought and Islam, I recommended this book a lot of times before: Franz Rosenthal, The Triumph of Knowledge. There are approximately seven hundred verses in the Qur'an that call you to "rationalize". More than any other religious scripture.

Says the follower of the religion that uses suicide bombers as a tactic.

There is nothing holy in islam.

He killed people like you and buried them in hog carcasses.

It cut down on the problems caused by people like you.

If you blaspheme God's beloved Prophet, you end up in eternal separation from God.
Definitely not. They are as human as you and me are. There are good and evil people in all societies, colors, races, nations, even religious communities.
Suicide bombing is definitely un-islamic as Islam explicitly prohibits suicide and civilian killings.
Your opinion. Respect.

In what way is that not evidence? That page contains both the standard Quran versions and the Sana'i versions, they are different. The differences are even marked in red.

My point is that you were very quick to ask for evidence when I make the perfectly ordinary claim that the Quran is a normal historical document just like literally everything else written by the apes that inhabit this gay planet, but you happily believe in angels, flying horses, and moon splitting without asking for evidence. What a great academic you must be.

>According to the Qur'an, Jesus was not executed but risen to God

I understand this from the Quran, and God even asks him what he said, and then welcomes him.

I also do not think that the Quran says Jesus was given the power to raise himself, while the Prophet was not. That would not make sense. Nor would it make sense if Jesus was given the power to raise himself: No one denies that only God has power over life and death.

I am just concerned that you cannot disprove that Jesus was God without quoting a part of the Quran that is very clearly close to impossible to comprehend.

Yes, you end up separated from God, and in hell with allah.

Not very bright, are you.

500 suicide bombers.

499 of them were muslims.

The 500th was also muslim.

I should say Mohammadan, since you people follow 85% Mohammad, collectively with the quran, sunnah and hadith, and about 15% on the devil, your god.

>because around 1500s Islam was definitely more developed than the West.
>Muslims actually believe this
The rest of the world stopped being able to compete at some point during the high middle ages. This is absolutely obvious if you're not butthurt with an agendy.

My opinion is not holy either. Men and angels cannot make things holy.

Your religion was made by men and angels.

It is not holy. In fact it is unholy; accursed.

They keep pointing to their "golden age" when they translated western works into Arabic.

In fact, when some Mohammadans brought out their Aristotle originals, nobody wanted them because they presumed these liars had only phony copies.

Sorry, I meant:
1.Jesus, but not the Prophet raised by God
2.Jesus given the power to raise himself, not considering the Prophet.

He was an American General who in the early 1900's shut down the Moro Muslim rebellion by stuffing dead Islamic fighter's mouths with pork skin, and he buried the enemies dead with pig carcasses when possible. Allegedly he would order prisoners to be executed with blades or bullets dunked in the blood of swine. Needless to say he crushed the rebellion when they realized they had nothing to look froward to in the "afterlife." Something similar should be the punishment for any Islamic terror act in the West.

Did it? Or do we still exist and he is remembered as an evil human being, probably ended up in Divine Punishment?
I checked your source and understand the problem. Arabic did not have all these points in its early version. They were introduced to Arabic in later phases. But since people had memorized the whole Qur'an from earliest times, they did not constitute any problem. If you check the red "differences" its all about this punctualization.
As I told you earlier, God is not a human being and cannot have a son.
lol. Allah is the Creator of Heaven and Hell. Believe me, He is not in hell. He is beyond space.
That's not true. There are also many non-Muslim suicide bombers. But even if all of them would be Muslim, this does not mean it is Islamic. People err. A lot.
Eurocentric historians would approve you. Others would not. China was also very developed at that time. Try Jack Goody's "The Theft of History" for a start.
Your opinion again. We will see that "on the other side".
They translated Greek works into Arabic. There was no "West" at that time. But they also translated Indian, Persian and Egyptian sources. As for the original texts of Greeks, if there were no Muslims, they would get lost. You should be thankful.
In that case he was a very evil man. You shouldn't treat even your enemies with such actions. About the "Islamic terror in the West", it is as real as 9/11.

I'm a Christian. How come Muslims don't eat certain foods but say Jesus was a prophet when Jesus said it doesn't matter what goes into your mouth?

Jesus followed Mosaic law. He did not eat pork and he was circumcised. It was Paulus who abolished the Mosaic law because many gentiles were converting into Christianity. A solution was needed. That's where "the ways parted".

you can stick a knife in your mouth and not get a cut, but a certain single word from your mouth can cut someone to bits.
this is how I think jesus meant.

No, friend.
Your "muslim" apes hate me for my white skin and human face. Not becouse i am not muslim.
Jealousy.
Also, why they call themselfs muslim if they did not read a single word of any islam holy book?

Does the Quran/Hadiths really allow slavery?

Comment on the practice of Taqiyya.

Additionally, what is a fitting punishment for apostasy under Islam?

>turksmell intellectuals
Lmao, kill yourself.
Oh wait, you just might :))

Muslims by definition are not allowed to hate other people because of their skin color. Some Muslims made mistakes in this regard like for example the early Malcolm X. But when he went to Mecca for pilgrimage, he understood that humanity is one whole and abandoned his mistake.
A person who has not read a single word of the Qur'an can still be a Muslim, but his Muslimness will be very limited.
Slavery was the norm at those days. The Qur'an did not abolish it but recommended people to emancipate their slaves. We had discussed it in the first part of the AMA. Please find the link above.
Apostasy was also discussed in the first part of the AMA. As for taqiyya, you are allowed to conceal your faith if you are being tortured or under death threat. Otherwise, the Prophet (pbuh) said, a Muslim can commit many sins (as he is an imperfect human being) but (s)he cannot lie.
No, I won't :)

Are you saying he put words into Jesus' mouth? Can you site the Quran or was this said by someone else? The former answer at least answers my question about Islam.
He was referring to people who don't wash their hands before eating.