/brg/ Boston Rally General: New Englanders are the most powerful race in the world edition

/brg/ - Boston Rally General

On May 13th, a free speech rally will be held in the Boston Common on 139 Tremont St from 12pm-5pm.

Libertarians, conservatives, traditionalists, classical liberals, or anyone else who supports Trump or just hates leftists are encouraged to attend.

Bring Stickman basics at LEAST. Boston is saturated with Antifa or Antifa sympathizers. Expect a shitload to be there. They WILL be violent. Remember, Boston is the birthplace of liberty! This is our town, progressives are just squatting in it. Time to take it back.

----------------INFO PAGE:
txti.es/bostonfreespeech/images

----------------FAQ:

>Whats the point of this rally?
To support free speech and show the world Boston isn't completely cucked.

>Don't you know you'll get shit on by Antifa?
That's why we need Stickmen there. Bring helmets and goggles, respirators, etc.

>Will cops stand down or help Antifa?
Likely. Some are on our side, but they may have orders. Do not expect help.

txti.es/bostonfreespeech/images

----------------OFFICIAL DISCORD:

discord.gg/TQsGh8f

----------------ANTIFA LEDDIT:

reddit.com/r/anarchism

Other urls found in this thread:

sisypheannews.com/2017/04/24/7-ways-to-eliminate-antifa/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-training-and-recruitment/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-the-rebels-kings-wish-they-had/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/04/antifa-tactics-and-how-to-counter-them/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/03/the-rise-of-antifa-in-america-conquest-name-of-social-justice/
ekbtv.com/news/emergency-ordinance-passed-due-upcoming-rally-pikeville
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

It's our turn to become legends!

BAMPINN WIT DEM DANK LINKARUSS

sisypheannews.com/2017/04/24/7-ways-to-eliminate-antifa/

here's some older articles i wrote before the battle of berkeley. I hope you guys find this stuff helpful.

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-training-and-recruitment/

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-the-rebels-kings-wish-they-had/

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/04/antifa-tactics-and-how-to-counter-them/

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/03/the-rise-of-antifa-in-america-conquest-name-of-social-justice/

It's time to dump communism.

Bump and rolling

Bumping.

Rolling

Rollo

:)

Based Pikeville:

ekbtv.com/news/emergency-ordinance-passed-due-upcoming-rally-pikeville

ANTIFAGS BTFO

Crush the hypocrites

bippity boop

bimpity bampu

bump

I dont like this one because it refers to the boston common as the commons. if anyone can change that, good on you

I think you mean new irelanders

kek.

I feel autistic going alone

Ouch, you a local or out of state?

yo guys it's @ziz from the dischord chat.

i think we might have to push back the date. the city just contacted me and they're very pissed about this. they have my phone number and everything and my name is on the permit and i guess we need two permits? i mean should we piss off the cops by just showing up guys?

Local, South shore

im not surprised. i posted about this in the chat yesterday.

yeah that chat was so fucking stupid. nobody helping just people arguing and being autistic, then antifag trolls showed up trying to discredit everyone.

we need to stick together user. what is the plan?

Get back in the chat.
We have updates on insurance for permit.

Get on the discord? Try and find someone to go with if you can't bring friends?

Bump

i mean i don't know, im kind of worried about being doxed or something. what is the info with the permit?

it costs like 1,000,000 money worth of insurance and i dont wanna get fucking fined by the city or get involved in any civil rights lawsuit or any bullshit

the discord chat has been pretty productive actually. ive been in it for the past 3 days non-stop. you probably just came in during a lul.

we do need to stop focusing on one place and spread it out. the chat should focus on anything and everything we can do to stop antifa.

Rollarino

and bump

>worried about being doxxed

stop being afraid of panzies who stand behind women and use their females as meat shields. if this were germany i would understand.

i mean im the guy with the permits for the event so i think without me, it's not happening.

that chat has alot of people but only 3 people talking. it's fucking retarded. nobody there is from boston, and if they are, they're probably the bpd waiting for us or antifa watching us try to figure shit out like fucking monkeys

wow go fuck yourself im not gonna be involved in this shit anymore if youre going to be such a huge faggot with my fucking valid concerns. the first person that tried to do this was doxxed, how the fuck do i not know YOURE not fucking antifa?

because i run a website telling people how to defeat them here and my personal identity is not hidden at all and no one messes with me.

conceal carry. how about that?

(my website: sisypheannews.com)

well we shouldnt be handing out the invites like candy either.

are you going to bring that to the rally? because i might as well just send this entire page to the cops. it's illegal to have a firearm in a public park in boston.

i'm the type of conservative who wnats law and order, not some faggotry blog bullshit

i mean the city already knows, i sent them the facebook for the rally and whatnot. should i have sent them your website too? i suppose i can still do it

dude, calm your tits. im talking about conceal carrying when you are alone. if you are worried about being doxxed you arent worried about being attacked at a rally you are worried about being attacked outside of one.

as for boston, no and i probably wont be attending because i live way out of the way.

>not some faggotry blog bullshit
well im not making it to impress you.

why bother? i posted about it once. and i can take it down if i need to.

so basically you are no real help other than posting pictures and doing wishful thinking? fuck you

buy me dinner first.

Rollin

Are you commiecuck? Because you sound like a faggot

If you're ziz, get on discord please :^)

Nah man, we need an insurance policy that covers 1 million. We are close to that shit.

>No one there from boston
>I'm literally from brookline
>We have several people confirmed from the area
The fuck you talking about?

If your ziz prove it. If your not, you must be commiecuck. Good to see your not drunk this time pal. At last now your not incomprehensible with the your antifa gibberish.

prove you're ziz and copy paste this into the discord chat under shitposting

attblynk987lmo94

Antifa get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>roll

Throw the commies in the harbor

Habah