Second most popular religion by country

Second most popular religion by country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jg0DXWhjjak
edition.cnn.com/2017/02/08/world/venezuela-passports-investigation/
independentsentinel.com/venezuela-might-selling-passports-terrorists/
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/02/09/surprise-venezuala-has-been-giving-passport-to-people-with-terror-ties-for-years-n2283550
breitbart.com/middle-east/2017/02/07/whistleblower-iran-venezuela-passports/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought Japan was Shinto as most popular?

>Brasil
>Folk religion
good joke.

That's what this map shows. Do you not know where Japan is?

>Mexico
>Buddhism
haha what

that map says shinto is the second most popular

It's Umbanda/Candomblé. The map is not wrong

t. Mexichink

what would be the second most popular religion in your opinion?

>Venezuela
>Argentina
>Panama
>Islam

Am I missing something here?
How did islam become popular there?

Eu achei que espiritismo contava como religião a parte, e então seria a segunda.

I fixed it

How the fuck did we get here, Muslims didn't even conquer us like they did the Middle East, we just embraced it with open arms

Soon enough we'll be the ones cleaning toilets in Poland rather than the other way around

>Ireland
>Islam
Fuck off you autist

>US
>Poland
Oy vey.

1v1 me in the hockey rink you fucking Paki subhuman

It's like the reverse between Europe and The Middle East

aí teria que ver a metodologia usada na pesquisa. espiritismo pode tanto ser considerado como um tipo de cristianismo como uma religião popular.
e de qualquer modo, tem muita, mas muita gente adepta das religiões africanas hoje...

It may consider atheism a religion. Or perhaps Buddhist is the most popular as pretty much all Shintoists are Buddhists but not all Buddhists are Shintoists.

I wonder what this looks like if you include no religion or atheism as options.

Nem tanta gente muita gente é catolico e vai na umbanda, é muito raro humbandista "puro", mas lendo agora, espiritismo cai em uma das duas, cristianimos ou religião nativa, apesar de ser francês.

>Islam is second most popular religion in predominantly Christian countries and Cristianity is second most popular religion in predominantly Muslim countries

Gee, what a surprise.

Reminder that according to Islam Christ will save Muslims from the Antichrist. The aim of the religion is to further the goals of the house of Abraham and then reunite in the name of Christ.

Christ lives and the Antichrist has been with us for centuries. You can be saved now and we can be united against globalists in the name of Christ.

>all traditional muslim countries become christian by 2050 and vice versa

what happens?

Argentina and Venezuela better keep their mudslimes in check. The last thing South America needs is terrorism in top of all its other problems.

>Baltics
>Islam
Try again.

>Folk religion in North Korea

What's the most popular one? Is there even any religion?

MY HATERS NEVER SHOW THEIR FACE THEY USUALLY TRY TO HIDE BUT WHEN THEY SEE ME AT MY SHOWS I'M WHO THEY TRULY IDOLIZE

All memes aside, Belgium should be red. There are more practising muslims than christians

We have 700k muslims, 400k christians

Germans did a good job eradicating the kikes in the Baltics. Here they only took the Jews from the countryside, while left most of the cosmopolitan Jews in Budapest alone. It was a big fucking mistake.

what should be the redpilled, non-cucked, option? Buddhism?

Buddhism in Mexico?

Where? How?

Chinese? Indians?

Anything but Judaism. Muslims are not really harmful if they are only present in small numbers and get no gibs from the state/support from the kike backed liberals.

>islam
Im sorry what? Ive never met a single muslim person ever in my life

This map is retarded and damn near 100% inaccurate. Well meme'd

And Judaism is like 0.1% anyway

There are a few hundred thousand Muslims in Argentina afaik.

Good old Zambia, the stronghold of the copper-belt!

I left all religion behind, brother. I'm kinda into science and shitz

Lithuanian here. We have tatars, basicly larpers with muh heritage. They are white and not a problem yet they count as muslim in official statistics

For Austria and then Europe, Islam will be the first
youtube.com/watch?v=Jg0DXWhjjak

Calling wahabis. Heretics should be hanged, according to them.

That sounds like bs to be honest

What's up with the Hindus in South America?

1v1 somebody that wrestles bears all day? Nah

wuut
i never saw a muslim
lot of jews tho

MUH AUSCHWITZ

>Umbanda
Why not UmBUNDA instead?

>Buddhism
>Mexico

That's the most surprising thing on this map

Sorry but wheres my ethnic kekistanis

Executions in Saudi are really exaggerated especially here in pol. Executions in 2016 = 160 person only most are ISIS, and drug lords

>Iceland
>Folk religion
What did he mean by this?

>Russia
>the rest of Europe
Salami ilikecum.

Modern science emerged from the Christian scholarly tradition of seeking truth. Christ is the Logos incarnate (John 1) and anyone who speaks productively with reason is at that moment in sync with the Logos (St. Justin Martyr ~100AD). Accept Christ as your savior by acting in His name and you are part of His eternal body (Corinthians 12). He is a God of the living, the people obsessing about a literal afterlife as flesh are in error. (Mark 12:27).

didn't you guys worship elves or some shit like that? are you the edgy one in the family?

It's second most popular religion, doesn't mean they are numerous. Armenia's second religion is islam and they are like 1% of the country.

>Amerilard reading comprehension

DELET

Ásatrú = 1.07% is the second largest religion.
There are less than a 1000 Muslims.
We are ~80% Christian but with pagan traditions like elves and shit. Also black and white magic, galdr.

Wrong about Estonia.

Because you and everyone around you is fucking retarded

Curry immigrants to ex British and Dutch colonies

If you are talking second most popular religion then jew is the best result. There are never going to be many jews because they are a small population. If they are the second biggest it just means everyone is a member of the dominate religion (christianity)

Djók! Las þetta ekki vandlega. Hélt þetta var um vinsælustu trúna.

Fucking burgers and their maps, Islam is number 1 religion in Bosnia, Orthodox would be number 2

Islam? Canada? wtf

The president of Argentina is a jew and has admitted a fair share of middle east refugees , it stopped when the economy crashed due to the high spending on social security ( welfare )

As for Venezuela they support terrorist cells for money , this is coming from the gov and the army btw

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/08/world/venezuela-passports-investigation/

independentsentinel.com/venezuela-might-selling-passports-terrorists/

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/02/09/surprise-venezuala-has-been-giving-passport-to-people-with-terror-ties-for-years-n2283550

breitbart.com/middle-east/2017/02/07/whistleblower-iran-venezuela-passports/

Less than a 100k actually
South america already has plenty of terrorism, it's just that most of it is done by commies, not by mudslimes, plus there aren't that many here, less than a 100k

Betsy DeVos works fast

That's the only way buddhism could be the second most popular religion in China, I assume.

at least you can call a commie a terrorist and it just ends there

call a mudslime a terrorist and the media will copy what the 1st world does and start calling Islamophobia just like CNN

( reminder that we have CNN en Español and national CNN channels )

China is mostly Confucian

this is bullshit.

There are even more faithful in Athena than muslims here.

Hahahahahahaha, fucking gringo.

This is actually pretty ok. Look at all those Muslim countries turning red. I'm surprised even the ones from the east turned red. I thought most would be Buddhists.

Can you at least try to avoid making us all look like retards, thanks

Famalam, you say that because you're from Chile, if you so much as state the historical fact that communist terrorists were a huge threat to Argentina in the 60's and 70's all the peronist sub-humans, leftists, and (((the tribe))) start going full sperg mode

Atheism is more popular than Christianity or islam here, and paganism is into the millions now, probably higher than islam in fact, but not officially recognized for the most part, I think this image paints a deceptive picture.

Probably 95% in the big cities. I've never met a Jew either.

>that "others"
>pink
DELET

Christianity is pretty similiar to Islam.
In my country, they encourage us to read the bible.
Christians over kikes anyday.

tem mais testemunhos de jeová e espíritas q macumbeiros e umbandistas, inclusive até o budismo e "religiões orientais" (n conta budismo) tão perto de passar o candomblé no Brasil

t. Censo 2010

>mexico
>buddism
Uhhh what ???

Goddamn it Trudeau!!!

but they are still "normal" people that could pass as argentos from any street or city

I was assuming that the muslims that would cause trouble would be of traditional mudslim ethnicity ( brown arabs ) and therefore the media could spin it as racism/ Islamophobia

Like , these two retard anarchist that put a bomb in Spain , they look that someone that could easily have been a natural from Ch, Arg or Spain

>Poland
>Judaism

WTF? didn't they all get gassed? And how did kiwis get poos instead of abduls?

we have 1500 jew
>2nd judaism

WTF is going on in Zambia? Do they worship ayys?

Apparently the nazi's got sloppy on the eastern front

Yeah that is quite true, at least a good thing is that most arabs that came here were christians to begin with or rapidly converted when they got here

Close.

>didnt they get gassed
No

Did you not know we are pretty damn close to being number one on terror threat to the U.S.?
They have free reign here in canada and they use the country as a staging ground to enter the states, and it's only going to get worse with how cucked we are

Let's also not forget that chinese drug and other foreign drug gangs operate here freely, hell the chinese practically run our country.