Ann Coulter is not a conservative or even right wing, in 2002 she was and is still dating a BLACK MUSLIM

Ann Coulter is not a conservative or even right wing, in 2002 she was and is still dating a BLACK MUSLIM

Dont fall for this disgusting controlled opposition trash
patheos.com/blogs/altmuslim/2002/03/oh_the_irony_ann_coulter_dating_a_muslim/

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2015/04/dinesh-dsouza-video-life-after-conviction
youtu.be/CWTLrBSsWhM?list=TLGGTBS4oVB73FkyNjA0MjAxNw
rightwingwatch.org/post/ann-coulter-women-should-not-have-the-right-to-vote-but-they-can-still-write-books/
youtube.com/watch?v=HmDg9t5M5dI
youtube.com/watch?v=YIwdSMu_b8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who gives a shit

this doesn't even count as news, fuck off retarded americunts

she also sucked the dick of that filthy poo in loo, dinesh d'souza

it's funny that the president of the berkeley republicans is another poo in loo that's probably hoping to get a peek up that skirt

nu-pol and TrumpBots (aka Breitbart uneducated shills) WILL defend this and WILL call anyone with a valid criticism a nazi.

Yes it is, Ann is a coal burning cyops

this indian felon has put his dick in ann's loud mouth

hotaftbqhfamallamakangkong

Why would Ann want that poo stained ugly faggot sucking her white dick?

Proof?

what a wry and spritely fellow. I hope he's one of those high-caste ones.

I'd let her lock my head between her thighs.

". He also became a hot commodity among blonde conservatives. After dating Laura Ingraham and then Ann Coulter, he found the ultimate prize in Dixie Brubaker, a beautiful blonde from a conservative California family, whom he had met while working in the White House; they married in 1992. D’Souza admits, “It was my mission to marry the all-American girl.”"

vanityfair.com/news/2015/04/dinesh-dsouza-video-life-after-conviction

convicted felon and filthy poo in loo

Why are pooinloos so obsessed with White Women. Shit is creepy as fuck man.

because when you grow up in utter filth and barbarity, capturing an educated white woman is the ultimate trophy

i can't believe she would even consider touching his dick but nu-Sup Forums will defend ann dating subhumans like indians and nigger muslims because, well, they are nu-/po/ millennials

As long as she is not breeding with them, she can fuck any bbc she wants. She's earned it

Laura Ingraham also dated D'Souza.

great role model for conservative white women
keep taking that bbc as long as you don't get pregn-
whoops!

amazing isn't it? both of these women are repulsive to me because of this

every time i see them speak i can't concentrate on what they're saying because i'm trying to imagine how they lost their minds to let dinesh get his beta dick anywhere near them

We've known this for years though.

Holy shit are you fucking serious?
>it's real

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

Jesus Christ, whitebois BTFO

>Black
>Muslim
I don't get it, Arabs treated niggers worse than whitey ever has. Fucking harem eunuchs all of them.

this is news to some people? amazing

it kinda does.
it confirms a few more things youtu.be/CWTLrBSsWhM?list=TLGGTBS4oVB73FkyNjA0MjAxNw

She is a used up slut. Although I never checked into her personal life I suspected that since she has no children. She is to old to have children, she can do what she wants, it won't matter. Unlike most other women in the media, she is against women's suffrage and hardcore on border control, which makes her ok in my book. Let her have the bbc.
rightwingwatch.org/post/ann-coulter-women-should-not-have-the-right-to-vote-but-they-can-still-write-books/
"Coulter explained that Ted Kennedy’s ’65 immigration act was “specifically designed to change the demographics of this country. When it went through, as with Obamacare, surrounded with lies, a miasma of lies: ‘this will not change the demographic of America; we’ll get basically the same people we’ve always gotten.’” But, instead, Coulter asserted, this act “was specifically designed to bring in peasant cultures who would remain poor for generations, remain on government support, so that you would have a solid block of Democratic voters, and it worked.” "
"McInnes, also brought up women voters, prompting Coulter to share her position that “women should not have the right to vote.” She continued that while women should not vote, “We can still write books! We can run for office.”

“You just can’t vote,” McInnes reiterated."

youtube.com/watch?v=HmDg9t5M5dI

By not being racist you are anti nationalist dont you get that.

I just quoted you a pretty racist statement from her on border policy.

"Coulter explained that Ted Kennedy’s ’65 immigration act was “specifically designed to change the demographics of this country. When it went through, as with Obamacare, surrounded with lies, a miasma of lies: ‘this will not change the demographic of America; we’ll get basically the same people we’ve always gotten.’” But, instead, Coulter asserted, this act “was specifically designed to bring in peasant cultures who would remain poor for generations, remain on government support, so that you would have a solid block of Democratic voters, and it worked.” "

"peasant cultures"
So she is a dumb cunt who thinks it is environmental, its not getting much better user

You don't have to support her beyond supporting her right to free speech if you don't like her.

>“was specifically designed to bring in peasant cultures who would remain poor for generations, remain on government support, so that you would have a solid block of Democratic voters"

basically it would increase the number of people in America that would date Ann. glad to see that worked out for her

But it was debunked, they're friends, and it's funny how every single right winger is "controlled opposition" it's almost like someone is trying hard to discredit them and make us lose our voice. I don't actually give a shit who she sleeps with, all right wing voices are valuable.

wrong. she's a woman that chokes on nigger and poo in loo dick

we repealed the amendment banning alcohol and we can repeal her right to vote as well. she is a loud mouth kike that just tries to stir up shit to sell her kike books

that's the only reason she tried to speak at berkeley was that she knew there would be opposition and national news attention for her new book

she can fucking die for all i care. she is a subhuman

Is that JJ Walker from good times? DYNO-MITE!

>Conservative american women
>fuck chimps and poo-in-loos
Americans are such a big joke

Try learning from the deportees
youtube.com/watch?v=YIwdSMu_b8o
>tacos have more balls than ameriwiggers

It's also why Tomi Lahren had a sudden turnaround on abortion. Sorry lil niglet. not today

>Tomi Lahren
waiting for her to date dinesh next