What's the deal with all these former science show hosts going full cuck recently?

What's the deal with all these former science show hosts going full cuck recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-udsIV4Hmc
twitter.com/jamienotweet
youtube.com/watch?v=kKbGvpgBwe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dey inhale de chemik

YOU WORKED FOR FUCKING DISNEY YOU INSUFFERABLE TWO FACED WANKSTAIN!

Everyday it gets worse.

Now I know why jamie hates him.

This all happened right around the same time the march for science was announced. Its almost like there is a large coordinated effort behind the scenes directing all of this...

He hates him? I thought they were gay lovers

I just hope Mike Rowe doesn't capitulate to this bullshit. Spouting cuck rhetoric would be the dirtiest job he'd ever done.

>lives in San Francisco
WHELL THERE'S YER PROBLEM!

That's the faggot with his shit show ?

>science show
>SO JAMIE, IT LOOKS LIKE 20 TONS OF GELIGNITE REALLY ARE ENOUGH TO DESTROY A PUMPKIN, EH?

No the tweet is from Adam from myth busters

A popular show that ended a couple years ago

Bill nye was another cuck that also had a show that ended a while ago

Should we demolish these institutions?

They've stated a few times that they're not friends, and that they only consider themselves to be work partners.

Adam found some BBC

and he LOVES it.

or a shitload of cash and no ethical standards. My money is on he's been dicked.

Supposedly, they actually fucking hate each other specifically because of Adam's liberal virtue signaling shit.

Jesus this guy is a complete retard

Kek

Do you think hollywood would give them a show without videos and pics of them balls deep in kids?

What racist/sexist/classist institutions is he talking about?

The police, for arresting niggas who break the law?

The firefighters for not admitting women who don't fulfill the minimal physical requirements?

Or hospitals, who won't let anyone be surgeon who self-identifies as one?

Yeah, we'd definitely be better off without any of those

Rowe is a blue collar bro, and he has made statements in the past championing the rust belt people.

He's the last person in my mind who would ever sell out and become cucked.

We should have some that are full SJW and some that are all White, give each one equal funding install web cams and point and laugh as the niggerloving university goes full feeding time at the zoo. A social experiment like this would btfo SJWs, niggerlovers, faggotry and kikeism for all time.

It weird how shitty 2012 SJW culture has infected all the mainstream fags

>Jamie is /ourguy/

I knew there was a reason why I always liked him a lot more.

> Be Jamie Hyneman
> Comb mustache and adorn beret
> Open up computer box for the first time in 27 years
> See that Adam has shown the world he is a cuck on twooter
> Slam computer against wall
> Pull out seal team six-like plan I made when I first met him
> Adorn armored beret and welding goggles
> Charge towards his location at full speed (obviously he placed a tracker on him at some point)
> Mate with several women on the way
> Target insight
> There's no chance for him I am the Alpha
> Terminators through walls like their nothing
> Grab him
> About to deliver the final blow
> Realize I said I hated the cuck but he was decent at welding or something
> Go back to blowing stuff up with C4

Just like Penn & Teller have said numerous times. Just normal business partners does not imply hatred.

supposedly according too... Sup Forums?

For 9/10 celebs who jump on this bandwagon the reason they do it is to boost their failing careers.

>claims to be scientist
>actively refuses to prove claims
>ad hominem to top it off

That's the main reason I hope he doesn't get browbeat into towing the cuck line. It'd be a real punch in the gut.

Fucking numales. Day Of The Mandatory Testosterone Injections when?

desperate to exterminate the white race now that they are finding their identity and fighting back.

>was one of the hosts of a show that went in-depth with researching and proving things/disproving things others have said
>refuses to prove something he said

This is so vein. What a faggot.

These men are entertainers

It hurts seeing my childhood hero like that.

But you know what they say, never meet your heroes...

Thank God you made this post. After this wall of beta text I was losing hope for the Anglos.

Hynemans reaction when he reads those tweets

yeah Planned Parenthood

but we'll toss that under the rug

Ignore this faggot.
His 15 minutes were up long ago.

I support them! They kill more niggers than the police

>It hurts seeing my childhood hero like that.
Think about how I felt after falling in love with Bill Nye in elementary school. I know that feel my man.
>But you know what they say, never meet your heroes...
Yeah I'm learning that the hard way. I was looking through Mark Hamill's twitter feed and I was like "I probably shouldn't so my opinion of him doesn't lower." In case he has gone full SJW like Adam and Bill.

Mike Rowe will support whatever "the experts" say until proven wrong, but at least he's reliable enough to recognize and admit when he's wrong. Re: castration story.
youtube.com/watch?v=r-udsIV4Hmc

Under what credentials do these assholes consider themselves experts on biology?

You can't cuck a cuck.

Ask him to name them.

Not weird at all. It's been planned for quite some time. Quite literally the Jews fault.

What is it with liberals and their sheer arrogance?

Is there a single left leaning person who doesn't think they're better than everyone else?

>Yeah I'm learning that the hard way. I was looking through Mark Hamill's twitter feed and I was like "I probably shouldn't so my opinion of him doesn't lower." In case he has gone full SJW like Adam and Bill.

And is he? Mark Hamill? Is he a SJW?

Being SJW is popular today. Or rather, being against it gives you a huge wave of butthurt snowflakes incoming.

Durrr he looked REALLY FUCKING CLOSE

some people value money more than morals.

What does this even mean

I doubt it's a moral thing. I doubt they really give a fuck

I didn't look far enough but I saw him retweeting some Trump shit. Doesn't really make him an SJW or anti-SJW. Some people don't like Trump or Shillary and I can get that.

Thats because Jamie's presence wasnt based completely on him being always off the wall and making jokes 24/7. When he was funny, it was relatively rare, unexpected and his voice didnt change at all.

>his asshole is literally blown out
Of course this guy takes the BBC in the boipucci

Fuck white people and gender studies is a legitimate discipline of science.

>Adam Savage
>scientist
What?

Hey guys, listen up. The earth is flat. If you're yelling "prove it" then you're not actually having a discussion, you're just being a dick.

The closer I look at his fourteenhead the blurrier his hairline gets.

Poor science funding in general makes them more likely to cuck.

Adam had his moments, but Jamie was always the more serious, scientific guy.

In every contest they made, he had a clear vision and then engineered it through.

Adam bought stuff and made something that looked neat. He's a great model builder and I like his videos where he paints nerf guns, but he barely has any scientific content. Adam was always the "creative" guy

Yes, that is why I respect Rowe and have faith in his resistance to cuckoldry.

Rowe has humility while Nye and Savage do not haven an ounce of it.

What in the actual fuck? Has the whole world gone insane?

fucking this

twitter.com/jamienotweet

lol look at his timeline in comparison. Just having fun, traveling, taking pictures, and supporting science. Jamie is probably even a liberal too but I bet he hates Adam's guts for being so obnoxious.

Lol yeah whenever someone talks about institutional and systemic racism, "What's the institution and how does it's system work?"

Now Harvard's an institution. And giving Hispanics 300 free SAT points and blacks 450 is their system. That's why I believe in systemically anti-white institutions.

Your move, cuck

>>butthurt wave of snowflakes

Can someone illustrate this?

What you're describing is "deadpan"

read a book

It's because they are hollywood cucks. Neither are scientists, both understand science, and use basic science in their shows (with the exception of Bill Nye's new show). They have to bow to the (((Hollywood))) SJW or be forced out of work.

And why are all these fucker's noses so big?

he's from Cali and was on tv what do you expect.

tho closest thing to the truth about race is from morgan freeman science show

youtube.com/watch?v=kKbGvpgBwe8

they talk about the bell curve

One of those institutions he's referring to is called America, and guess what, it still exists too. If he doesn't like it then he's free to leave.

What about the other guy with the moustache? Did he turn into a total fairy as well?

It has to be a targeted effort right?
I honestly think some people on the left decided that they want to appeal to the world through scientific authority.
The only solution is to flip it back on them.

Don't forget their series finale was an all-reddit show and the sub's last request was that they blow up a glitter bomb of the reddit mascot.

Something about living in the bayarrhea.

This is basically the world we live in already. They will always blame whitey.

Source?

IDK but Climate change deniers trigger these people to no end. We need to make climate-denial like the new hip thing. You ain't cool unless you're a climate-denier.

I met Adam Savage once at the Elihu Harris building in Oakland, while they were filming the human fly bit, and he was going to try and climb the glass wall with suction cups.

He kept pulling random people aside and asking them if they were a feminist. If they didn't reply with "yes" he'd start yelling and pointing at them, screaming "THIS ASSHOLE HATES WOMEN! HE'S NOT A FEMINIST LIKE ME!", if they agreed with him, he'd hold up his hand like he was waiting for a hi-five and scream "YEAH, WOMEN ARE AWESOME, THEY CAN DO ANYTHING! YEAH!"

He's always stare directly at Kari after one of these outbursts with this desperate look in his eyes, and Jaime would just roll his eyes and go back to working on the plunger apparatus.

I don't think anyone actually hi-fived him either.

MY HATERS NEVER SHOW THEIR FACE THEY USUALLY TRY TO HIDE BUT WHEN THEY SEE ME AT MY SHOWS I'M WHO THEY TRULY IDOLIZE

THIS. EVERYTIME.
The leftist cannot deal in specifics. When talking to these people, force them to be specific. They literally cannot handle it because they are only conditioned on false leftist memes that they think make sense. Challenge them with specifics and you will win.

I doubt they showed it here. I only saw what they aired on Netflix and Discovery Channel.

I tried watching White Rabbit Project for a bit, but unless it gets better down the line, it's just bullshit

Joogle: Jamie and Adam relationship Mythbusters
you fucking nigger

He's right, Berkeley still exists and is still racist, classist & bigoted.

fucking christ. I never thought he would be like this.

Off yourself dirty nog.

Grade A fanfic user

Celebrities are controlled by companies

Hence you have Louis CK, someone who clearly does not give a shit about Hillary Clinton, etc., coming out before the election, maintaining that he would vote for Hillary Clinton even if she wasn't facing Donald Trump!

Their fates are decided by the companies they work for. The companies are owned by large pools of capital in the Northeast. These pools of capital all surround the private corporation controlling the money supply, linked to hundreds of other such private corporations in countries all over the world.

Do the math.

Savage wasn't a scientist, he was just knew how to blow things up without hurting himself.

I swear on the grave of the dead fat rat man that Beakman better not cuck up.

>tfw I used to watch mythbusters with my dad that died in a car accident 10 years ago

>all those memories are now ruined

Feels bad

Watch his youtube channel. He buikds tons of models, costumes, etc.

He was always a creative guy, but never a scientist or engineer by any stretch of the word

I saw Adam Savage at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

So his gun went flacid?

>tfw your captcha is "Double WOOD"

He is technically right, but his intent is retarded.

>gender is a spectrum
We need to mythbust that.
Someone should be blow up in the process.

The show only ended because they hated eachother