What have we learned so far, what has the weaponised autism of Sup Forums managed to gather?

What have we learned so far, what has the weaponised autism of Sup Forums managed to gather?

BAMN needs to be stopped.

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2016/11/02/yvette-felarca-to-return-to-berkeley-classroom-today/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAMN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditionalist_Youth_Network
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
youtube.com/watch?v=uuWoQfZgW7M
youtube.com/watch?v=V2dd1YoDULg
youtube.com/watch?v=KVYKG49rgto
bamn.com
pastebin.com/YwUxx73P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's weaponised autism combined with weaponised chadism.

Wait for Boston for more keks.

Bumping for interest.
Bamn is fucking nuts

>neo-nazi headhunter, yvette felarca, has been reinstated as chief cultural marxist propagandist at some mixed race children indoctrination facility
berkeleyside.com/2016/11/02/yvette-felarca-to-return-to-berkeley-classroom-today/
>yvette is a member of BAMN which stands for By Any Means Necessary
>BAMN is labeled as a terrorist group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAMN
>she is known for putting twp (traditional workers party) members in the grave during the sacramento race war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditionalist_Youth_Network
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
>here we see yvette killing a neo nazi with her bare hands
youtube.com/watch?v=uuWoQfZgW7M
>here is her giving a statement after the war

>this year yvette masterminded the berkeley chimpout
>total victory for yvette
>tucker carlson, cuck boy as he is now known after yvette trashed him, had an interview with her
youtube.com/watch?v=KVYKG49rgto
>some samurai wigger made a video about based yvette
>he's doing the "are you kidding me?" face every 5 seconds. he just can't aceept the fact that yvette is practically invincible

At least she got her head kicked in recently, always nice to see especially coming from the cops.

>tucker carlsons face at this moment
>he's thinking
>'is this bitch for real'
>'people like this exist'

She needs a bullet through her head.

Deliver user

Day of the rope when?

We need to expose the Mayor

Why does Tucker always look like he has to poop when somebody else is talking?

Official website:
bamn.com

If we can find any leads from the pictures, perhaps start identifying members and backgrounds and then infiltrating the group online? I'm open to ideas.

BAMN's leadership manipulates kids in the public school system into running away to BAMN group homes. They then brainwash the kid into SJW Antifa cultish crap. If the kid tries to leave or the family finds them, the kid is moved out of state, and they severely punish the kid. Police won't help escapees and often send them back to BAMN.

Gonna look for these group homes. If there's one near me, I'll make sure it's thoroughly raided.

BAMN is literally a cult. Look at this psychotic face.

That face.

Kek confirms.

Because fox always invites the most retarded people in America on as guests for him and he just can't believe that these people actually exist irl. So he just kinda stares at them in disbelief 50% of the time.

I'd honestly pay $5000 to be the one who gets to take a blow torch to her clit.

Can you give us a rough idea where you are so we can coordinate better.

Rabid dog can be taken down at any time. Who is holding the leash?

BAMN is a leftist chimpout its beatiful to watch them hurting they're cause. Join us against the white people, white people kek

I think a group of anons with some serious weaponised autism are already working on this, so I think it's best we just leave them to it.

I'd love to shag a 5ft, 40 something year old chink while she calls me a Nazi fascist tbqh

I don't know why you morons even care about some 5'1" asian with no real power.

You should be more concerned about politicians who are carrying water for progressives.

The fucking Mayor of Berkeley is Facebook friends with Yvette and a Facebook member of BAMN. How is he avoiding scrutiny here? He actually has power and is instructing police to disarm the patriots.

pol are their own worst enemy

On reddit you need to double tap enter to start a new line. It still appears as normal when you type it out though. So redditors assume reddit formatting is universal, use it here, and end up with oddly formatted posts. What I can't understand is why they keep doing it after the first time.

>with no real power

Inform yourself properly retard, she is one of the leaders of BAMN and is responsible for organizing a LOT of antifag operations, not least of all those BAMN cult homes.

She also has a direct line to the mayor as a result of him being affiliated with BAMN.

She's manipulative and gets muscle to do her work for her, we should not underestimate them, we need to destroy them by finding more evidence of pre-planned violence.

So do you really think that attacking her is more productive than getting more dirt on the Mayor?

She's, what, a middle school teacher? Unless you have a video of her literally fucking a donkey, who fucking cares?!

Who indeed

I really don't see what a 5.1 asian middle school teacher has on a newly elected gay latino Mayor.

He's not being manipulated: you are

I think this is might be a BAMN member....

I think you might be a retard.

The best option would be to take her out with a high powered rifle from a rooftop

>who fucking cares about eliminating key antifa members with direct organizational control?!
>who fucking cares about preventing this mutt from indoctrinating impressionable schoolchildren?!

Necklace yourself.

If you want to attack the mayor then go ahead, be my guest.

This woman has to be severely mentally ill/handicapped. After watching the Tucker interview there is no way an adult would rationally believe in what she was saying.

BTW this is nothing new. Weather underground, May 19th, SLA, etc. these people are connected and there has never been a time they haven't been active.

They're only a danger when they have a foothold within the halls of power like sanctuary cities. BAMN has no real power outside this

Do it autists, get BAMN jailed.

So you're going to martyr a tiny asian...and this is going to take out Communism? Brilliant plan there Pinochet

As a psychiatrist, my diagnosis would be borderline personality disorder coupled with malignant narcissism. This isn't a person who should hold any kind of authority or power.

fact: gas the kikes race war now is the only solution to our problems

>literally 'if you kill your enemies they win'

Normies hate BANM already. ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS EXPOSE THEIR MEMBERSHIP WITHIN THE HALLS OF POWER AND INFLUENCE SUCH AS PROFESSORS AND TEACHERS

Violence will only help BAMN. That's their playbook, not ours

Desperate to see someone just deck this bitch.

I mean total BTFO, make the moldylocks punch look like a love tap

A cop already threw her to the ground once. Not in Berkley but in a different protest where she was being violent. She was bleeding from the head

t. yvette

she is the leader of bamn's physical force you fucking retard.

What have we learned so far?

we have learned leftist's suc dick...readily

we have learned leftist's will suc dic to promote pathetic leftist ideas

we have learned a leftist will get herpes in her anus to promote communist ideas...

She's an attention whore. This is what she wants. She wants to be the next Brianna Wu and you're all going to help her

Why do more people not loath her and those like her? I instantly disliked her. She's just super creepy. Is there some psychological reason people can't see right through these kinds of people? I see it all the time - Seemingly good, moral people who can't spot these kinds of malignant personalities. What gives doc?

BAMN propaganda video:

>violence is their playbook not ours

Muh moral high ground

Exactly. The most effective way of combatting this woman is to ignore her. California is a lost cause anyway.

More info: pastebin.com/YwUxx73P

It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with effectiveness.
Normies hate BAMN already.

We should focus on exposing their membership and allies. Especially professors, politicians, and cops.

No I think you're underestimating her, as soon as we can get her charged and convicted of something we can all just ignore her and leave her to be an attention whore.

>10:1 dislikes.
this is encouraging. They cant all be us.

"It has to do with effectiveness"

like how effective her face is @ sucking dic

They all fit the leftist stereotype except Donna Stern, she's an interesting one.

You convict her Communism just dies?
This is retarded. Hell, if anything we want her punching people on video.
These people need more rope, not less. Enough to hang themselves with

that's some serious stankeye.

It's not necessarily that people don't see through her. People are intimidated by personalities like hers. It would be unwise to make an enemy of a ruthless person, so they tend to pander and appease rather than antagonise. I very much doubt she has any real friends.

who would win in a fight? Her or Zarna Joshi?

Hugh Mungus

Zarna Joshi has no power, she's just a crazy schizophrenic embarrassment, she's not even worth talking about.

Bamn/Antifag detected.

>At least she got her head kicked in recently, always nice to see especially coming from the cops.

It's very clearly being played up to give the impression she's "part of the fight". It's a standard information operations play. So is her existence as the face of BAMN. You choose a target to obfuscate and protect your actions, she is that target. She is small and female, which means anyone who strikes out against her will be seen as weak. Anyone who fails to strike out against her is also seen as weak. Other than actually assassinating her when the cameras are off there is no violent action you can take against her that doesn't play out as a victory.

She is only the first, there about a half dozen more BAMN teachers, then its on to the Mayor once the BAMN depravity that he is connected with is exposed.

I've been sending this stuff to the berkeley school district, she has been inches from being fired a few times, we can push them over the edge.

She is low hanging fruit we can expand into a defunding of the movement and purge of BAMN members from the school district and city governemt.

That she's a cunt.

>Is there some psychological reason people can't see right through these kinds of people?
>People are intimidated by personalities like hers.

(((Stern)))

>okay this is Intresting

What do you think would finally push them over the edge? Any idea's?

Huh. So her power stems from the fact that people know she's crazy then (at some level). Thanks doc.

they will dig their own grave.

To be quite honest, I would fucking ravage her pussy and asshole.

Someone would get really offended, that's for sure.

Dude, she looks like a 10 year old boy
>Notices flag
Oh, nevermind.

IDEOLOGICALLY POSSESSED

Are you for real? Have you seen Brazilian women?

That's Tucker's resting face, he always looks like this. It's weird.

Zarna has the jaw to take hits

I maintain that the best way to get anything incriminating is to hack into prominent BAMN members social media accounts and see what they talk about in private.

It doesn't take much. Any red hat that looks remotely like a MAGA hat makes them pepper spray women in the face

Yes

I can't hack Facebook, I'm not a hacking mastermind, however if anyone else is go for it if you want to.

It's called social hacking. You infiltrate the old-fashioned way

i think tucker is a pussy and never grills them

i wish we had someone like pjw to wreck them

>hacking
It's social engineering, no actual hacking involved

Been there, done that. It is everything you imagined.

Also this sort of unconscious behavior used to lead to women getting pregnant, so it's kind of a throwback to neanderthal days. Like primitive women in the wild getting wanderlust, getting fucked or finding someone to fuck, then coming back home with a baby in her belly. It's primitive emotional behavior these women are playing out and their ovaries are screaming why aren't I knocked up yet, I pranced around half naked, made lots of noise, threw shit at the chieftain and I'm not getting gang raped! My ovaries and the deep down lizard part of my brain promised a gang rape!

And I can confirm. This pic is hard truth. Most of our women are unfuckable hags.

>muh based asians
>muh hapa masterrace

get a grip lads suit up and don't go to earth tomorrow

See
Britbong BTFO

She also has a bit of fishmouth facial distortions. Like her mommy drank when she was pregnant. Her being asian hides it a bit, but if I were to guess, I'm getting the impression she has multiple disorders in her background, like some slice of autism, a touch of inherited ocd/collectivism mentality from her genetic rice grower past, probably some other issues like fibromyalgia or depressive disorder or other emotional disorder causing general anhedonia, plus probably some higher function cognitive short circuits from a mommy drinking. I doubt she understand what drives her. So she's a useful idiot but kinda sad.

underrated as fuck

kek tweet this at her

She's a spic mestizo, tho.

Her resting face is unhappy, which probably is the only feeling she knows. The different sides of her face are interesting too. One side looks like it's evil as fuck and the other side looks like it want's to cry for being stuck onto this evil thing. Sad.

how about focusing on the Zog rulers instead of sperging out about fucking leftist dumpster fires all day?