The appropriate punishment for all muslims is tovbe reduced to a blind deaf mute stump...

the appropriate punishment for all muslims is tovbe reduced to a blind deaf mute stump, and beaten every day with a bat within an inch of death

footage of this will be broadcast to muslim countries to encourage surrender. those who surrender will be granted a quick death

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop trying so hard to be edgy you stupid gook

RARE
A
R
E

Thats barbaric. Dont know about you but I am not a barbarian. Quick bullet to head is more than enough

not edgy. just true.

they kill chinese and whites by the thousands and always have.

when you win the war, if you don't plan on making killing them a virtue, you're retarded. they will kill every single last one of you if they win

I never give money to panhandlers.

I'd have to make an exception here. Poor bastard literally can't do a goddamn thing to make a buck.

Unless of course this was a result of a shitty suicide vest...then fuck him.

>literally can't do a goddamn thing to make a buck.
He can give head to gay clients.

>What's the best way to show how superior we are to Muslims
>Let's do what Muslims do
Those who fight monsters, user

waste to much resources
who´s to say a sabre decapitation is not more quicker, less painfull and more effective

Stop being edgy, no sadism

I like you Taiwan. You're pretty cool guy.

there is no showing. there is clean, efficient extermination

tey cannot possibly do anything except kill more. so we will raise the stakes to the point that even thinking about helping them is not an option.

if you do not, they will kill all of you. you don't spare mercy on someone with a gun to your head just because you diaarmed him

sounds good OP, only way to deal with that vermin.

What if the muslim is a masochist?
Wouldn't OP's punishment be the ultimate erotic fantasy?
I'm asking for a friend.

Its just cruel, you cant reat people like this,. its someone's son, he was once a baby, innocent.

This. Today, OP was not a faggot.

>its someone's son, he was once a baby, innocent.

>think of the children
No. Slaughter them all.

>The Chinaman gets it.
When you're dealing with a rabid dog, you have no choice but to put it down. To do otherwise is folly.

oh mein gert

Caption: "Hey baby, even been with a guy whose dick touches the ground?"

Doing that would just make more of them turn to terrorism and wold never be passed by a western politician.

The best thing to do is, all bodies of Muslim terrorists are buried in a tank of pigs blood.
If in any doubt throw pigs blood on a body. Anything else that will stop them from getting to heaven too.

nigger or mudslime detected.

Edgy

HAHAHAHAHAHA

While i did think that OP's idea was a bit too barbaric. I think it should be applied on a case by case basis such as for that dude in the pic.

He's not talking about putting a rabid dog down though. He's advocating keeping a human being alive for a lifetime of torture. That makes you a monster at least on par with any violent Muslim extremist.

>not shoving spiked dildos into his arm nubs, like those things you skewer corn on the cob with

this. you have to be realistic. once you do this, you can move onto regular muslims

When I was a kid at the night markets, I saw a person like this kotowing for change in front of an alley. I asked my mom why he ended up like that and she said because he didn't study.

people are wide ale cooperating with terrorists

the penalty for violating the law needs to escalate to the point whre people are afraid to even speak neutrally about muslims

if you do not make your people afraid of death, they will welcome it.... for YOU, never for themselves. punishing this behavior is aa natural as executing a traitor

>muslims
>human

>footage of this will be broadcast to muslim countries to encourage surrender.
>Implying this wouldn't cause a mega jihad

I just wanna pick this guy up and start carrying him around. He would literally be at my mercy kek

That's not practical. Put your enemies down swiftly and cheaply so you have more resources and time to solve your own problems. No reason to make a show out of it.

>muslims
>human
You're a funny fucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

why use brute force? just follow the example of the jew. convert some of them into degenerates and their society will tear itself apart without you having to fire a shot.

Just make them eat bacon and get molested by gay men.

this is why white people are dumb. best example

people NEED a show to get excited about. when they have common values they build purpose.

this is a warning to whites who help the muslims that murder white children. it says “we have won. not only will we kilk them, will will do worse to you if you are a lawyer whi defends them"

it writes your values into stone. "people who help murderers are evil and this is thr proof we will not tolerate it"

i'm sure there are plenty enough bullets in the world to do the job. the soviets shot people en masse from the moment they got in power, and continued to do so even during the second world war, when you would think munitions would be reserved for combat.

nah fuck that, just kill them and rub some bacon or ham on them.

careful mexico. this is what should happen to spics and blacks as well

punishment for backstabbing a people who treated you better than they treat their own. also a capital crime

Kill all muselimes

Indeed.

this but unironically

It's like the only thing Muslims understand anyway. Bunch of criminals.

The "dumb white people" thing worked out pretty well for us in the Opium Wars. But keep manufacturing stuff designed by white people.

I think killing them would be sufficient.

I don't have time to beat and feed a billion muslims.

Are you dumb?

He was purposefully maimed by the family that kidnapped him and was forced into begging. That is how gypsies work. Kidnap children, maim children, make them beg, take the money.

this seriously. they need to be removed with a spear through they heart ten at a time like a literal kabab.

the heart" i sounded like a sassy negress.