VICE declares war on Sup Forums

Looks like VICE is onto /pol
Are you afraid yet?

more like Sup Forums btfo by vice

>How to out meme

Where are the proofs?

Nope. Leftist strategy is self-defeating when it comes to us: proper strategy requires not underestimating your enemy, but leftists can't talk about us without constant put-downs to demonstrate to each other how doubleplusgood their thought is even though they've strayed into Wrong territory. Strategy and shittalk can't function at the same time, and because they can never concede any of our strengths, they can't properly work with them.

desu that image is pretty much spot on as to how most people act here

This will never work for them for the simple reason that they don't even understand their own ideology, much less the mindset of anyone right of center. Hell, I would argue that they don't even know where the center is anymore. It's the result of a total lack of awareness.

Holy fuck learn how to use Desu

That meme has never worked, in fact it's only used by butthurt Sup Forumsedditors.

No wonder there so many shill posts.

I think you're a faggot desu senpai

/pol is not alt-right, literally nothing to do with us

>desu that image is pretty much spot on as to how most people act here

appreciate newbies coming to learn here but, fuck lurk moar faggot

They'll still lose. The left doesn't know how to laugh. Laughter is very important to a movement. That's why they're memes are so stale and lame, the left kills comedy. Muh offensive.

Lol this is literally just how pol already memes the_donald

No meme warfare has ever even begun to impact Sup Forums seriously, and these people think they're going to pull it off with a meme that failed during an election year?

It's a little outdated but someone definitely put the time in and was on here

>WE WILL WIN THE MEME WAR
>Posts an unoriginal overused strawman meme

Good job vice youre doing it!

Weird... back in 2008 when I was rapid for Ron Paul and Vice was talking about the drug war I really liked their stuff.

Now they are just NYT minus the elitist sneering.

>im not racist, i just look at the facts

Are they implying that by looking at facts you are racist?

It's alright, he'll learn. They always learn.

They're welcome to try I guess, although I fail to see how we'd notice their shitposting in the signal to noise ratio of all the other shitposting

That image is ancient.

Not exactly off to a good stop if that's their attempt at "out-memeing."

leftist are a day late and a dollar short

they cant win, its too late. We have all the best memesters on our side.

Look at what the left has to offer. Fucking Rachel Bloom and SNL? Its over for them.

Are they implying fascism doesn't work?

What did they mean by this?

This, I'm tired of (((alt-right))) phonies.

How does one "out-meme" and "win online"?

Since we've blown past logical and emotional arguments straight into memes I'm assuming the goal is not to change the opinion of the opponent or opponent-minded observers.

>implying they can truly harness the art of autistic memecraft

noozle my zoozle

That's because that meme was fucking made here and some dipshit at vice googled it

>vice (((reporters)))

>implying they can make fun of us more than we make fun of ourselves

Most of their jokes and insults are dated shit we made up in 2015 to call each other

The secret they don't understand is that there is no goal, there is no direction. We just post memes, and winning occurs as a symptom.
They are literally fighting an accident, and losing.

>How to out meme the far right
>By repurposing their memes because we are uncreative faggots.

Nice strategy.

How can they or any liberal group expect to win like this? Their main thing is that they pride themselves on being morally superior and all loving etc etc

Meme wars are won by using the most hilariously offensive content possible, how can they outmatch us on that?

Fucking cucks

i thought this was /pol taking the piss out of itself again and these guys are reading it wrong

desu I think it was an inadvertent use of the phrase reinforced by this board

>tumlr tried and failed
>9gag tried and failer
>stormfront tried and failed
>Jidf tried and failed
>CTR tried and failed
>CIA tried and failed
>/leftypol/ tried and failed
>every other board on Sup Forums tried and failed
>reddit tried and failed
>shareblue tried and failed
>FBI tried and converted
How well do you think Vice will do, faggot?

Sup Forums won't cease to exist until Volkshalle is built.

Not gonna happen.
Left-wingers are too politically correct to do that, they are always afraid to offend a minority group.

>Declaring war on imageboards

That will surely end well for them, it has never happened before.

:^)

Remember when tumblr tried to raid Sup Forums and ended up killing themselves in droves? Good times.

>Using a meme we made to try and outmeme us

I got muted from vice for trolling lefties.

This thread was created by VICE to advertise an article, as well as to spread their company name. Don't fall for it!

Yeah, this. We're being mocked, ridiculed, attacked all the fucking time, it's everywhere in the media, education, politics. What do they wanna do, hire more John Olivers and Steven Colberts?
The problem for them is, everybody is used to this. Their attacks don't have any impact on us because they are not respecting our points of view. We're not taken seriously from the start. THEY however take their issues very seriously, and any joke about them is indeed an attack, and it's funny because it is unexpected (pretty much every punchline is chaos incarnated, it plays with expectations and derails them).

The left can only "win" if they take conservative/far-right points of view seriously (and I don't mean as in an attack, but as a valid point of view). They'd have to normalize it in order to joke about it and put it down - they can't put us down because we're never up. Also they'd have to accept our attacks on them and embrace them instead of rejecting them.
So, in short, in order to "win", they'd have to give up their current social dominance, which would be a cultural loss (and win for our views).

Truly "won" can the meme wars be only by those who are down and oppressed, so the left would have to essentially switch our positions. When their points of views get ridiculed in MSM, politics, education, when their opinions get silenced, that's when they can "win".

this made my day desu

How to out-meme Sup Forums

>wait til the new owner wants to sell
>buy 4chans
>remove Sup Forums or have mods intentionally ruin it

Sup Forums Memed The Fuck Out

>Vice destroys pol
>with an image made by pol
>made to mock reddit

>alt-right
>fascist
they don't even understand their enemy, how can they out-meme us?

Archive, you fucking shill

Stormfront did some damage.

Sup Forums is the biggest board on Sup Forums. You delete this place, and we spread through the entire site completely.

Why is Niko Belic shooting Mario

I almost feel bad for them at this point.

Shitlibs aren't any good at memes.

When is VICE going under?

so they're fighting Sup Forums using memes created on Sup Forums?

also I like how they removed BLACKED.com from the weapons of choice, they want to use our memes but they have to dilute them first because they're so strong.

>they still dont take us seriously
>its all goofs n memes vice, yes
>we are very cringe, do not acknowledge our power
>acknowledging our power breaks your "gross nerd meme" programming, doesnt it? youre a clean cut jew who wears "unisex" cologne, arent you?
>"cringe" is our "religion of peace"

btfo is on a spectrum..i choose when im btfo

Don't interrupt your enemy when they make a mistake. They're training to fight X-Box Live tier basement dwellers. They don't understand that's only a mere 60% of us.

>not knowing how ww1 started
you're serbian you fucking mongoloid

Seriously, I bet at least half the faggots on this board don't remember telling people to go back to stormfront and would laugh at you if you told them to do that now

>OY VEY THE GOY KNOWS
>SHUT IT DOWN

sides

(you)

Top Shelf post

Bullshit, if anything it was anons invading stormfront to the point their local stormfag boomers became butthurt at the invasion of weeb nazis.

go on LinkedIn. Search for Vice.

You're welcome

well, vice has never made a profit, not once, since they've existed. BUT, they recieve fuckloads of outside funding, so probably not anytime soon.

Nice post, m8, saved it. Also, checked.

Try posting the letters tee bee aitch together as an abbreviation for "to be honest."

the leaf is right, you have my negro support

So what's the plan for bankrupting vice lads?

nah. they sold their credibility long ago. they're just more antifa tier progressives now

im pretty sure vice is a cia front
how else would they get into north korea, imbed with isis, etc etc
that jewgga action bronson is a fucking spy, this fucking timeline...

>VICE
>Out-meme
Leftists are unable to humor, the only thing they will do is give us more meme content to work with.

They are just so far behind.

this
/thread

>How to outwit a strawman we made up

This can only cause them to lose harder

>we've got a serious trick up our sleeves, Sup Forums Nazis...
>You thought you could keep winning, but just wait until we see what we've got up our sleeves...
>*posts the fedora man*

This whole article is such an immense shitpost that I'm worried they may actually be onto something

>afraid
>VICE
:DDDDD le ebin m8

Our meme magic has been refined for over a decade. Normies will literally never be able to catch up now.

More like pouring several hundred more gallons of gasoline on the Sup Forums inferno

>he's being paid to put his hand in the sea of cummed shit to stir it for """""""""""news""""""""""""

by posting that stale meme? we only have dank memes around here,
thier meme powers are weak

I think it just cut off because of how twitter works with images of certain aspect ratios. It's there in the full story.

pol harbor

They will only fight as long as they get paid. We are fighting for our survival and will never quit.

>encyclopedia dramatica included
literally why.

Lol at leftists trying to out-meme anyone. They are humourless cringe merchants whose arguments when it comes to most major social issues are fundamentally wrong and often straight up fucking retarded. They also find it near impossible to not go into full on smug, lecturing, pseudo-intellectual mode which turns people off them.

They can't even compete with us. They are a complete fucking joke. Our memes work because everyone knows deep down that our memes are right. They aren't forced. They come naturally. The left can't make any jokes about us.

All they can do it attack us with insults which we have all heard 100000 times and simply push it right back at them with laughter. They can't even laugh and take a joke. Which is why the youth will become more and more right.

its hillarious, they keep screaming and throwing tantrums and trying to crack skulls open
its amazing nobody went just in there with a machete and a gun and just cleans house kek

Not enough jew hate to be accurate 0/10

The Black Hand
learn to history.

Thanks to this event, spurred by a furry, Hitler rose to power to become one of the greatest men that ever lived.

Exactly. Sup Forums is formless. Right wing ideology comes as a result of incesant conflict.

tba tba tba

old meme is old

kek

>was on here
And that's where they fucked up again.
They have to constantly be on here

but TRS tried and won