What do we do about the womenlet problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/lena-dunham-no-woman-should-have-to-stand-next-to-supermodels-2015167
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of those women are pretty tall though, and that teenaged boy next to them looks happy to be there.

>tfw 3/4 of them are taller than you

>mfw there is no woman on the planet that is taller than me that does not have a sever growth defect.

Because tall women are ugly.

Nothing women should ne shorter than men faggot

6 inch heels

>tfw you're 5'4". Just the right height to stare at boobs, and short enough to want to kill yourself because no woman will ever want you

I'm 6'0. My GF is a qt hapa but she's a womanlet at 4'11. If we have kids, will they be short, tall, avg height, or is it a crapshoot

I'm taller than my mother and father because I took my grandfather's height. It's a give or take.

tfw no amazonian goddess gf who towers you

don't make babies with them
no problem
and don't give me that bullshit "but that's all i can get, user"
if that's all you can do, fine
love her with all your heart and all that, but don't make babies
problem solved

6'7" mutant here, most women are just terrified of me. The only ones who seem to want to mate with me are crazy middle aged black girls. Still holding out for Aryan qt....

But seriously, why the fuck is that cunt on the stage with my Tay-Tay?

But....are you a nigger?

just a reminder that all three of these women are under 5'7"

for women its about proportion, not height

That's almost literally my parents' heights and I'm 6'2, my brother 6'1
Odds are in your favour but it's the genetic lottery after all. Just make sure they sleep and exercise a lot and don't eat garbage

I actually find womanlets attractive, and no, I'm not a manlet. I'm not too worried about my future son's genetics, because I don't plan on having children, but I get that womanlets may be a problem for those who don't want their sons to suffer manlethood.

You have to put them in their place.

Lena "sister fister" Dunham

usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/lena-dunham-no-woman-should-have-to-stand-next-to-supermodels-2015167

Nyet. Viking.

I always forget that Turks have a lanklet fetish. Mehmet please go back to eksisozluk

Fuck them senseless. I prefer a tiny girl, but I'm not very tall myself, admittedly (6')

mfw im in a wheelchair so ass is all i see anyway

>genetic lottery

Nowhere else is this more evident than in beans

I'm a hair away from 6'1 but I came out light brown with curly hair, those high injun cheekbones and no body hair

Meanwhile my little brother is a 5'7 manlet but pale with no injun features

Would you rather be short but pale or tall but brown?

Taylor Swift camel toe.. Sweet!

Whos that little guy on the right?

Jesus Christ. What's the opposite of the cheerleader effect? How ugly do you have to be to not only negate said effect, but actually have your unattractiveness exaggerated?

nobody wants to have a freakishly tall boyfriend and a massive baby that looks retarded in school pictures

The Flag Girl effect