Israel Did 9/11

Daily Reminder than 9/11 was an Israeli/Mossad operation to get the US to fight their wars in the middle east and destroy the countries surrounding Israel to complete the Greater Israel Project.

Mossad motto ~ "By way of deception, thou shalt make war"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcmDtsBfxKc
youtube.com/watch?v=g-QO5xqIbrQ&t=113s
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtu.be/QphxGBXiA-M
youtu.be/zgE-hGNy2W0
youtu.be/NeQorw7Wbv4
youtube.com/watch?v=EIKEu4pnFZ4
archive.is/le5Em
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mossad tried warning the US months before the attack occurred. It was literally done and funded by Saudis

Photograph of the pilot

youtube.com/watch?v=AcmDtsBfxKc

American neocons colluded with Saudi Arabians. They were probably all Jews

It wasn't Israel though

Fucking Raphael

OY VEY! THIS BOARD IS JEW FRIENDLY NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=g-QO5xqIbrQ&t=113s

Again, most of the proof is related to American neocons and not Israelis or Mossad

I'm on board that Jewish trickery was involved, but it was literally financed by Saudis and perpetrated by Saudis

You are blind or a shill.

Just a few years earlier -

>>"Investigators say the two students responsible for the Columbine High School massacre planned to murder 500 people and create destruction far beyond the Colorado suburb where they ran amok last Tuesday. The latest revelations about the teenage killers Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris came as more funerals of their victims took place... They wanted to kill 500 people, hijack a plane and crash it into New York City, Jefferson County Sherrif department's spokesman, Steve Davis, told reporters."

not an argument

jidf will pay for their involvement

B but they hate muslims

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw ]
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITERING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

He cant keep getting away with it!

Bump
Daily reminder for those redpills
Gas the kikes

They really need to be exterminated, tbqh.

Fuck off, faggot.
We did it.

you can only post in this thread if israel did a false flag on your country, so all can comment here

>oh look, it's the Israeli Secret Intelligent Service trying to derail the thread
We all know about you, kike.

The rockets the human shields the tunnels the hamas!! The 6 million!!! All of their neighbors want to wipe them off the face of the earth!!!!!

in a digital world controlled by the americans for the most part, people still seek proof of israeli involment in 9/11?

do you really think 10 out of 10 american intelligence services employees (and this goes for you too i-shit-on-malia-streets-like-ape-cause-i'm-british, because you jack each other on that field) are scared of israel?
do you have like any sense at all?
they can make things really uncomfortable, YES
can they provide support to attack US/UK, NO
unless some internet warriors know more about middle east shit and such, to the point they render the real pros useless..

oh i almost forgot, MODS FUCK YOU, FAGGOTS

Saudis funded and useful idiots were used(one of which had not one but two first cousins working for Israeli Intel) but all the hard work of getting the hijackers in and protecting them from local investigation was entirely the work of the mossad since Hamburg.

Link related.
This guy also predicted with 100% accuracy the entire contents of the "28 pages" which shows the Saudi link you bring up over a year before it was declassified because he does his research by using the same FBI sources used in that report.
This goes over the Israeli role fairly condensed
youtu.be/QphxGBXiA-M
This is more detailed and shows the sources.

youtu.be/zgE-hGNy2W0

You don't have to watch them but the evidence already exists in the official FBI record that Israel had a direct role in 9/11. Unfortunately further investigation was halted on all those leads by one man in the FBI in the position to do so who's loyalty rest with one nation and it isn't ours.

Jewmerica

>in a digital world controlled by the americans for the most part
user.
Think about what you said after researching operation talpiot.
Do your own research but here's a rundown on it

youtu.be/NeQorw7Wbv4
Tldw
Israel has full capability to shut down damn near all of our electrical infrastructure with access we both willinglygave them and they've gained through a spy program where they plant agents trained specifically for the role of infiltrating both the public and private sectors to send this kind of shit to Israeliintelligence

Bump

This.
>pic related

Insiders within air defense had to give order for the plane that hit Pentagon not to be shot down.

you guys are forgetting there are people above israel that are willing to sacrifice it for their goal. it's in their interest to muddy the waters and it doesn't matter if jews, the cia or saddam gets blamed, so long as the truth is obscured.

i don't know about them two but:
YOU CANNOT blame a state because two intelligence officers were involved, if the state was involved it's unlikely we'd be talking about this now
what's the status of those two agents?
i mean, i remember 9/11, i feel you as fuck bro, i was sleeping and got the call "tween towers were bombed", it truly marked my as a person, i can't imagine how it would feel for an american, do you really believe your intelligence officers are a "10" on 1to10 traitor score? i mean legal/illegal surveillance is another different thing....this is 9/11 bro, get real

was meant to be a reply to

Roses are red, Harambe is in heaven.

Intelligence faggot here, Bush didnt 'do' 911, but he was told it was going to happen, by GCHQ weeks before.

Thats what you get for fucking with Saudi i'm afraid, it's not as if you weren't warned.

Mossad had no knowledge of this, we dont share intelligence with them.

>YOU CANNOT blame a state because two intelligence officers were involved
It wasn't"two intelligence officers" user.
This is a systematic Israeli intelligence operation decades old.

Why are you surprised that a sate literally founded by terrorist(irgun as a single example) with a radical ethno-religious supremacist ideology would systematically commit such acts?

Especially when they've been caught red handed doing endless operations against America including the current prime Minister playinga direct role in a couple decades of nuclear weapons triggers being stolen and smuggled for the Israeli nuclear weapons program. Which we don't even admit existing

Literally everything you asked is answered in the content posted.
I'm not here for debate I'm here to inform and the time it takes for us to go back and fourth is significantly longer than the content posted.

>This is a systematic Israeli intelligence operation decades old.
you are full of shit mate, where you get this nonsense from i dont know, stormfront i suspect?

the sad thing is I think you belive it.

>This is a systematic Israeli intelligence operation decades old.
Not 9/11 operation talpiot.
But 9/11 was also first thought out in the 80s if I remember correctly.
Ryan Dawson Christopher Bollyn are currently the top two people putting out real information on 9/11 and go over absolutely everything that can be without a massive investigation being opened and actually getting the government to release all the evidence they currently have and have managed to keep underwraps.

Such as the hard drives from Urban moving systems.

Kike

>where you get this nonsense from i
The FBI

>most of the evidence suggest russian hackers

uk intellligence faggot telling the americans "i told you so" on a thread started by brit (allegedly) user?
what site i visited now or it didn't happen

> implying usa didnt know about the attacks
> HUR DUR excercises on the day of the attack!!! nothing to se ehere goys!!
> implying that date isnt of cabalic importance and there was bound to be an event then
> implying it wasnt in the plans a long time ago (bush talked about a new pearl harbor event needed)
> implying USA isnt as filthy a country as saudi arabia and israel

USA = the big JEW

It's not just the bankers that win every war(and start them). There's a nice piece of the action for weapons manufacturers and fuel suppliers. Funding for intelligence agencies.

See
Who do you think these Jewish neocons are.
Protip they can be called Americans in name only they have no loyalty to her their role here is as agents of a foreign state which is the long standing legal definition of high treason.
Chertoff
Leibowitz
Feith
Pearle
Wolfowitz
Amongst others should be hanging from the gallows if justice was properly served

The kikes will pay for it, one day.

>bush talked about a new pearl harbor event needed)
It wasn't Bush.
It was a group of Israeli partisans and American born Zionist who's loyalty was never to America who wrote the documents from.pnac you're referring to

Yes there's Jebs name signed on some of their papers but he didn't write up the policy papers that was mostly Richard Pearle Douglas feith and the kagan brothers.

This. 9/11 was a Zionist attack on the US.

Kek

who ordered the excercises then??

just admit it, usa wanted that terrorist attack for itself, so it had an excuse for big military budget
even if kikes organized it, the military was ON BOARD

It's Japanon

Post a NEW picture so we know you're not a proxy fag

Mossad Expert Accidentally Tells Truth in 'Freudian Slip'?
SHUT IT DOWN
youtube.com/watch?v=EIKEu4pnFZ4
SHUT IT DOWN

>who ordered the excercises then
It was a semi annual exercise user.

It isn't hard to plan around such a thing as to help ensure your operation is going to succeed.
> so it had an excuse for big military budget
>even if kikes organized it, the military was ON BOARD
Yeah no shit they have no problem with making money like this that's why they let it happen but that doesn't make them directly responsible.

The governments( not rouge elements) directly responsible are the Israelis and Saudis As the top two by far

wtf would Saudis have to gain, really? u think they hate/fear Shias enough to risk something going wrong and being found out and then getting the wrath/assfucking by America?

Saudis already knew USA would always have their back, like in Desert Shield. not worth the risk

This being said Cheney absolutely did issue the line of "of course the order stands"(the standard protocol is to not shoot a civilian aircraft unless authorized directly by the proper authority Cheney at the time was that authority. This protocol was developed during the cold war after civilian aircraft had been shot down for "violating airspace")

archive.is/le5Em

> we dindu nuffin we agood goy!!
lmao just admit it johny you fucekd up, you have no right to complain or cry about jews this ayyrabs that
you let it happen, its inexcusable that some planes flew off trajectory like that.,... the second plane could have been stopped
doint act like crying dindus now and stfu

>lmao just admit it johny you fucekd up,
Yeah we fucked up in allowing this to happen but that's like saying a witness to a murder is also equally guilty of committing it because they didn't stop it.

> its inexcusable that some planes flew off trajectory like that.,... the second plane could have been stopped
No user it isn't as easy as "lol track the planes" especially then because NORAD was almost exclusively set up to track incoming planes from outside US airspace and inside tracking at that time was almost entirely done through transponders. Radar yes is ised and yes people in America government let it happen but it wasn't a systematic official policy of the us government nor was it even known about by anymore than a few dozen "Americans" in important gatekeeper positions throughout the government. Such as Richard Pearle and Douglas feith who ran the Office of special plans(the office that put out all the bogus shit on Iraq played endlesslyon the news) wasn't even known about by the general intelligence community in America

They fucking bombed London!

>Ryan Dawson is the authority on Mossad x 9/11

+1. Dawson is a must for youngfags.

He knows his stuff and backs it up with NAMES and verified facts. He can name all the Urban Moving Systems agents, with background. He's also not a kook, and never dips into bullshit theories.

Guys, we know on record that five Israelis were arrested by NJPD on 9/11 after three were seen celebrating the attacks, holding $3k cash in a sock, plane tix, and passports. The Jersey officer who arrested them is on YouTube. They were then detained for 70+ DAYS by the FBI and intensively questioned separately. Israel intervened and they were sent home.

Urban Moving Systems = memorize it. Always bring it up in conversations with normies. Leave out Israel as needed.

Dominik Suter, the owner of UMS fled their Jersey City headquarters and flew to Israel, was never questioned. On record. FBI confiscated numerous hard drives, the contents remain sealed.

It's sad and tragic and infuriating that this info remains unknown to normies. There's no doubt Israelis had foreknowledge; the Odigo company, an Israeli messenger service, stated to Washington Post they were alerted BEFORE 9/11 occurred.

Odigo + Urban Moving Systems. Factual ties.

>financed by Saudis and perpetrated by Saudis
>wtf would Saudis have to gain, really?
Had the Saudis wanted to attack the US, given the enormous size of Saudi investment in America (esp. US Treasury notes) all the Saudis would have to do is announce they were going to begin liquidating their US holdings. That would bring the US economy and the dollar to its knees, far more devastating than any attack on a building, and would be completely legal.

The notion the Saudis would do something that would bring them such negative attention and consequences, while magically promoting Israel's agenda, is nonsensical.

The Saudis and Israelis may be partners in finance, but 9/11 was a Zionist operation.

>plausible deniability
apply yourself

More ground in Afghanistan and Iraq you retard

This. You're arguing with a shill

Yeah i 100% agree with you on that. I fucking hate Jews

It's just not fair to say Israelis did 9/11 when it was literally American Jew-owned Saudis

yes and you[i mean (((your government)))

not the same at all considering there's actually evidence it was saudis (for example, it was literally saudis)

>Israel had a direct role in 9/11
Only insomuch as they control American neocons. The plot did not come out of Israel

and the saudis are Zionists>USA>UK bitch

>"Hey guys I hate Jews!"
>"But Jews didn't do 9/11, all the intelligence agencies and world leaders are lying! HAHA! it was the MOOSLEMS amirite?"

The world was so much calmer and positive before that fucking day

A dark cloud has been over the world ever since

Seems we entered another universe that's just heading straight towards hell on earth

1 of 2 (2nd image to provide context)

Read text at bottom of this image.

American Jews did 9/11, not Israeli Jews

What the fuck is so hard to understand? Also it was literally Muslims who were on the hijacked planes

Except those planes were directly hacked by mossad agents and flown into those towers.

2 of 2

Israel owns the Saudis nice try Jew