youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hmm

salami flag fag HA

>racemixing with sandniggers before it was cool

badda bing

I like you goys

That's our flag faggot. Change it.

Also red wine with ice is the best drink ever.

badda boom

>BC 55 REEEEEE

Fuck you Ceaser, leave our shit rainy Island alone!

Actually thanks, you have no idea how much we needed to be invaded, fuck the Druids.

wish I could go to italy to taste your food

Italians are the most powerful race:

>highest IQ in Europe
>invented pizza

stupid Irish people

Because you have not hanged the traitor Pope
Otherwise I have nothing against you

Uncuck yourselves. RW traditionalist Italy would be my favorite country in the world

Its bland, if you like tomato and pasta you'll be fine, but dont look for anything flavoursome.

Same with Spanish food, its a combination of road kill and what the Turks kebab house throws away, they call it tapath

Hitler took many of his ideas from the Roman empire.

wtf we are literally the best ever
everyone deep down love us

You exist instead of the Serene Republic of Venice

that worked out well.

pol hates you guys because you were terrible allies to the Nazis and probably contributed to the defeat of the Axis powers by virtue of your sheer military incompetence.

The Vatican has this funny thing to switch from "Italy and Vatican are separated things and should not influence each other!!!" when we ask them to pay taxes, to "NIGGA DON'T MAKE LAWS ON EUTHANASIA AND ABORTIONS AND GAY MARRIAGES XD" when they feel like we're trying to make laws on it

What do italians think of italian-americans?

>pls no bully

bribing the talibans to not attack you

This meme doesn't need to die, it makes me laugh everytime.
Have you ever thought that Japan and Germany got the whole commonwealth, the USA, and the USSR against them at the same time (literally the whole world)? We're to be blamed for having attacked Greece and Albania, and postponed Barbarossa by .02 milliseconds?

I think Hitler was THE most incompetent leader and military strategist the world has ever seen, a wet paper bag would have succeeded where Hitler managed to fail.

youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4
ey

Fonzi ?

eaaaaay!

>Spanish and Italian food is shit according to fish and chips

>DUDE WE ITALIANS WERE VICTIMS OF EVIL NAZIS THAT LIKE THE REST OF EUROPE LMAO

1. Your flag is missing the Savoy Cross.

2. You don't have gunboats sinking niggerships out in the Mediterranean.

3. You aren't torpedoeing NGO and German ships out in the Mediterranean.

4. The bunga bunga parties have stopped.

5. You haven't retaken the Balkans or Greece.

6. Libya is RIGHT THERE with no government and you haven't yet BLEACHED it and taken all the oil.

7. Corsica

That reminds me of ... XD
You must solve the problem before Rome falls into the hands of the Muslims.

All Spanish food i've tasted is of sewer, and Ibiza smells of sewer

why does Spain smell of sewer? even barthelona (shit football team) stinks, didnt the Romans teach you how to make sewers?

Seriously Pedro, you stink.

Messi is a drug cheating lightweight that would have his legs broken if he played in a competitive league like Germany or England.

Lolliga is a fucking joke, Messi is a joke, Barcelona is a joke, fuck Spain

J U S T

thank god i have a proxy

A reason

And fish and chips is great, fresh Cod and potato, whats not to like you cunt?

enjoy your revolting gone off shellfish disguised in paella. whihchis a food for faggots

you need to deep fry shit more, like deep fry mars bars and pizza slices. mmmmm deep fried cornish pasty mmmm

sage and delete terroni threads plz

All the ones i have met are either traditional conservatives, right leaning or libertarians.

Because differently from other immigrants , realized that is the rampant leftism and lack of individualism that is causing misery in italy

And I hope to join their ranks soon enough

Some of the richest culture in the world ruled by a despot caricature

You're just potato niggers, that's all

they were the pol's beloved fascist

>italy's food
>bland

Good one, Raj

"ITALY" was a mistake

garibaldi was a jew

secessione now

how would you know DeShawn? what have you contributed to the culinary world apart from apple pie, hot dogs and burgers?

Actually i love all 3, you're let off. but not exactly breaking the mould are you?>

Italy shouldn't have sided with Germany.

>Italy enters defense pact with Germany and Austria, the latter of whom they hate
>Germany calls upon Italy in a war Austria started and Germany escalated

Also Mussolini originally hated Hitler and the Nazis suppplied the a Ethiopians against Italy in the 30's.

pic related should make you think

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. You should know that

Ireland is not so bad, just a bunch of junkies in Dublin

Welove you neighbors , remeber , you were our bitch once , we penetrated you with HanNibal and Elephant cock

This

hai fumo?

Nobody could've succeeded where Hitler failed. The war impossible to win.

Too many thieves, beggars and general mediterranean laziness

you make sub par pizza

I love you Italy! WE ARE BEST BROTHERS

spqr

>muh meds arent cucks
>muh rome
>muh fathers of western civilization
>muh we dont have many muzzies here
>only france and sweden are cucked

fucking mexicans

Because you're either, a retard ot a shill that know nothing about Hitler and the war.

come home white man

oh come on , i know how it is in there , tunisian clandestinos are doing their best i hope :)

raped in jail yet ?

except for the fact that all of the "sand nigger" blood, as you call it, is from neolithic migrations out of the iranian plateau. firstly, these people were most certainly aryan. secondly, the time of the migration and intermixing was before islam, not to mention the high rates of consanguineous offspring created by the practice of the religion.
side note: if you want to have a justified dislike for a demographic, try not to choose one that has the highest average iq in europe, as well as an incredibly rich culture.

Well my dad works with alot of nationalities
>Russians are subhuman
>Poles smell, they don't shower
>Germans will follow an order even if the order literally is to kys
And then om you guys
>Italians are a bunch of undisciplined monkeys
Fuck, even our government bought alot of trains from you pasta niggers and you still haven't delivered despite it being many years too late.

I don't hate Italians, they're far more conservative than Germans / Nords in America so for that one, they're okay in my book.

return südtirol to our brother..

not even surprised honestly

why would you even buy trains from us anyways ?

>my dad
ok now go to bed kid

Kek our railways bought Italian trains, were years late and after 3 months they retired them all because they all had massive problems.

Letting in too many shit skins and muslims.

lol what the FUCK am I looking at? Are these niggas being ironic?

Well yeah.

Because euthanasia, abortion, and gay marriage are evil. And should not be allowed.

Faggot.

Nothing, you're lovely. Part of our beautiful European family. People who hate Euros and Westerners don't seem exactly white or right to me.

You hate each other more than we hate you. I'm surprised you haven't broken apart.

dam right fuck the druids the creepy robe wearing fucks

ASALAAM ALAYKUM MY BROTHER

Hate you? I love guiness

But I don't hate Italy. Your country is fine by me. Sup Forums definitely seems to dislike you though.

you are watching an surgeon & engineer in action

You turned on your leader and didn't follow him to the end.

Vi odiamo perché siete froci

Italians are based. We like you, a lot of us are your descendants.

I have no idea, but the government owned railway company has been under heavy critique. Some are hinting that there's been some sort of buddy deal going on, thus favoring the italian company despite its shitty record.
I'm 24, calm down Ciano, have some pasta before your bloodtype reverts from being literal gluten

>your descendants
kek, you just called them old and irrelevant.

perché sono

>a lot of us are your descendants
Delete this

m8 Sicily was literally an Emirate for more than two centuries

Anglo-saxons envious of your mighty legacy, and to the fact that you didn't ruined western civilization by letting the jews take the power for a couple of banking loans, like they did.

We're too intelligent for them bro

>checks flag

0/10 do not consider this to be an actual reply.

>60 p e r c e n t o b i a n c h i

>some buddy deal.
it surely is, that is how italian economy works, you can work only if you are friend of a friend

get your fucking eyes checked

AYO DAS RITE

TELL EM

>old and irrelevant.
unironically true

also lowest % of birthrate in eu IIRC
and the only newborns are niggers or sandniggers or chinks or gipsys

us and Spain created OG antifa but they were not cowards

Greece with it's fascist leader back then managed to stay neutral till your idiot leader attacked to surprise Hitler. You managed to lose even tho you were stronger than us, and push Greece into the Allies hug. We could be a potential ally with italy and Germany. Or at least just stay neutral and not give the Allies a back door behind Hitler ass. So he wouldn't have to come down here and delay his attack on the commies.

sì, ma nostre pelle di merda sono meno micidiali, soltano pigri e scemi

Apparently, we don't. Just the fucking EU.

we do? there is a chance you could be a long cousin of me

and if you did your reading you would find out that the genetic impact was less than 2%.

*soltanto

Your fucking Coast Guard is working as a free ferry service for subhuman apes.
Let them sink you fucking pricks, let Poseidon do his job. You're just a bridge to Northern Europe!