Trump's tax plan will result in 600 billion $ less revenue each year

But hey, rich people are muh jerb creators, am I right?

>The Tax Policy Center estimates Trump's plan for a 15% corporate tax rate would decrease federal revenues by USD2.3tn between 2016 and 2026. Trump's campaign tax plan for corporations and individuals could cause revenue to drop by roughly USD6tn between 2016 and 2026, according to the projections.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-26/mnuchincohn-unveil-trumps-biggest-tax-cut-ever-tax-reform-plan-live-feed

Rich drive the economy, but the middle class is more numerous and is a for sure a powerful force current ((leaders)) are ignoring and trying to sell out

Anyways, this is a bold move.

Good, less money to be wasted on gibsmedats who leech off of the tax money collected and reproduce more leeches.

>massively cut costs by shitcanning tons of garbage like USAID and foreign aid
>cut taxes for everyone on every level
>make it cheaper to manufacture and produce in the United States
>OY VEY MUH SHEKELS, NOW HOW WILL WE APPROPRIATE TAX DOLLARS INTO SLUSH FUNDS FOR GLOABALIST CAUSES? DIS IS ANUDDAH SHOAH!

>less taxes mean government has less taxes
woah really makes yah think

>foreign aid

You mean the minuscule portion of our budget?

Cutting tax revenues by $600 billion might make welfare moochers so desperate that they will resort to extreme measures, like finding jobs. And we can't have that.

Commies say this about everyone of their bullshit government programs, but they all add up.

It's a Jew trick, and it ends now.

they can make a cross with little arms dont they

This doesn't make sense.

You could still crucify a T-Rex, given sufficient lumber and sufficiently large nails.

Simplify the tax code for businesses by eliminating ALL exemptions, then talk about lowering after the massive surpluses. Very few corporations actually pay the full corporate tax, and if there were no exemptions or subsidies of any accounting BS, it would be very easy to assess what we need for a corporate tax rate.

On a related note, I think lowering the repatriation tax to something like 10-15% permanently would beneficial, because 35% of nothing is still nothing. Companies are waiting for a tax holiday, after which they will return to hoarding cash overseas and demand another holiday. A 0% tax on repatriation provides little benefit to the US and only encourages more more investment overseas by setting up subsidiaries to "sell" products to the parent and the parent will in turn sell to consumers at a minimal profit. All the profit will have been earned by the sub and brought to the US tax free.

have the arms of the cross curve out. All you need is a decent (((carpenter)))

Now user, take that little 600 billion and put it in people's pockets, they pay taxes, more will pay revenue - no one loses

Why wouldn't you pay the National Debt first?

COSo...Citizen's United says corporations can enjoy all the benefits of individuals, but Trump's new tax plan says corporations shouldn't pay the individual tax rate (35%), but a reduced corporate tax rate (15%) which they consistently dodge with loopholes as it is already. Come on!

I was unaware that Iraq had computers and internet and even infrastructure. What's it like over there where you live?

Corporate tax rate 35% = companies fuck you in every loophole they can find to stick their dick in
Corporate tax rate 15% = reasonable and on par with other countries so it may actually get paid

>so it may actually get paid
No it fucking wont you retard. They would just use the same trickery to get out of paying up the 15% too.

i just work here, but the internet is like a shitty rural connection back in the states, about 500kbps, therefore life sucks while I'm here

More like
Corporate tax rate 35% = small companies will be scamming with cash payments and under-the-table bs
Corporate tax rate 15% = everyone declares their real revenues and GDP skyrockets (in reality it would be the same but the black market would be in the clear)

Trump will say oh look the economy grew because of new tax plan, which is true. Albania did the same thing in 2005 and it had 4 great years of growth. Watch!

Good. That means people get to keep their money instead of giving it to the federal government and only getting 80 percent of it back

>Revenue

You mean loot

Confirmed low info voter. Using your logic we should just take all their profit because that's the most amount of money we can get!

so why not lower the rate then close loopholes?

with all the loop holes currently in olace, the actual tax rate as of this moment is aboit 14%. One in every five big corporations don't even pay taxes.

I see the Sex Parts crowd is furious. Daddy Soros must be pissed.

MAGA

the reason why companies go though all the loophole shit is because the real tax is too expensive.
It won't be profitable to hire accountants and go through the trouble of paying just a little less now with a lower tax.

also, lowering tax rates increase tax revenue.

>i want the government to take my money so they can spend it on niggers

Wtf do you care you Croatian ?

goyim I don't get it
isn't this like LITERALLY what he promised to do?
I thought doing the opposite was more into cuck territory