Syria General /sg/ - FIXING FRIENDSHIPS EDTION!

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/

>SOUTHFRONT Apr26
youtu.be/7-bF4-W5OXg

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/L5W2obVY2pE
youtu.be/Bnpy7mrGMS0

PERMANENT MAPS
>Maeplet
maeplet.com/
>Livemap
globaleventmap.org
>hohol livemap
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Palmyra Apr26
i.imgur.com/bLaqiOs.jpg
>Mosul Apr26
i.imgur.com/uouxnag.jpg
>West Qalamon Apr26
i.imgur.com/0gwwg9J.jpg
>Raqqa Apr25
i.imgur.com/uWhcjaK.jpg
>Qaboun Apr25
i.imgur.com/zVTuDkm.jpg
>N Hama Apr24
i.imgur.com/G3VHsrV.jpg
>Daara Apr14
i.imgur.com/9CpwSOJ.jpg

Developments Apr26
>N Hama:SAA recaptures Al-Massasnah & Zullaqiat villages
>DeZ:SAA gains 400m in cemetery
>SAA takes control of Al-Sha’er Gas Fields in Palmyra
>Kurdish forces call for no-fly zone in N Syria,destroy 4 turkish tanks
>Saudis get ready to attack Yemeni port-Hudaydah, drop flyers asking pop to not cooperate with Houthis
>Iraqi forces seize ancient site of Hatra from IS
>US launches Minuteman III ICBM to show ‘nuclear capabilities’ amid N. Korea tensions
>HTS offensive on last position of SAA in Al-Manishiyah District(Daara) faild
>French 'inteligence' beats UK's "planes take off and fly" release CW report to blame Assad
The report compares 2013 attack that reads:sarin filled hand grenades dropped from a helicopter, Syria denined
Report refuses to acknowlege IS ties, nor jihadists using chemical weapons against kurds in Aleppo & elsewhere

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

mid.ru/ru/foreign_policy/news/-/asset_publisher/content/id/2738658
youtube.com/watch?v=ik1sY1jhzbU
youtube.com/watch?v=G8lyktVh4yQ
komnews.org/ypj-spox-will-withdraw-raqqa-us-doesnt-show-concrete-reaction-turkey-airstrikes/
sana.sy/en/?p=105034
twitter.com/zaidbenjamin/status/857356747991912449
twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/857175256129183744
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B I J I
I
J
I B I J I

FUCK THE KURDSHITS

>DeZ:SAA gains 400m in cemetery
I missed this. Can someone say more about it?

Why tho? They make roaches angry, which is fine with me.

weekly almasdar's report about deyrezor
the cemetary is a ping pong area

they want to steal land from everywhere and later behave like jews when someone strikes them

Fuck erdogan Assad isnt friends with him

That cemetery fight is a fuckhuge ping-pong match. It usually goes like this:
>Republican Guard beats the living shit out of ISIS and captures 2 kilometers
>RC leaves to fight somewhere else
>ISIS beats the living shit out of the SAA/NDF and recaptures 1.9 out of the 2 kilometers lost
>RC comes back to stabilize the situation
>Rinse and repeat
Sometimes, the RuAF shows up as an added extra, so the RC can capture 2.1 kilometers.

And that's pretty much it.

These 10 Talibans killed 200 ANA in 6 hour battle without loses, what did you accomplish user?

Military source to me: this guy is a commie ypshit apologist trying disguise as an ass*dist and then shill for SDF (YPG (PKK) ) to make you believe that PKK and ass*d can be friends

So, how can they retake and secure the cemetary?
ISIS supposedly transfered capital to DZ, as well. What now?

Kurds are not central to the Syrian civil war. Roaches destabilizing Syria and sponsoring terror groups are. And Kurdshits make roaches very angry, So unless the Syrian Government sees it differently, they are ok.

wait? way are they using Turkish combat west ? cant compute?

>without loses
But the 10 of them died. The Taliban admitted.

>Civilians from the area celebrate liberation

After trusting in Allah, the soldiers of the Khilafah executed attacks on positions of Rafidi Federal Police on Corniche Street and the outskirts of the Bab al-Tawb area on the right side of Mosul.
Clashes took place in which diverse weaponry was used, resulting in burning 4 hummer vehicles and an armored vehicle, and damaging another hummer and armored vehicle, as well as killing and wounding several elements.
The apostates fled from the confrontation, carrying their killed and wounded.
The mujahidin took control over new positions and captured ghanimah of various weapons and ammunition. In the meantime, crusader coalition airplanes bombarded their withdrawing units in four strikes, we ask Allah to make it very acute among them. Praise be to Allah, the Lord of all creation.

>Russia calls Turkish strikes on Syrian Kurdish militia "unacceptable", says Turkey should focus on Nusra, not YPG.
mid.ru/ru/foreign_policy/news/-/asset_publisher/content/id/2738658

Killed themselves after battle, doesn't count.

>So, how can they retake and secure the cemetary?
they can't
the cemetary is very huge and on several hills.
it's almost impossible to advance with vehicles there, which means it's mostly infantry vs infantry.
SAA has been trying for 3 months with heavy russian airsupport (5 strategic bombers at the same times + close airsupport warplanes ) and failed.

can we have details about the bullshit report on the sarin stuff on the wordpress pls?

I BOMBED MYSELF TODAY

Russians gave the green light to Turkey in order to bog down the SDF/USA on their Raqqa offensive, but on public they criticize the turks because they are officially allied to the PYD.

same shit happens whenever we kill kurds. US gets deeply concerned and Russia says its unacceptable. no friends but cucks.

They can't, because the DeZ RC have bled dry and can't sustain a push or any other similar breakthrough operation. They are the only gov force there that's worth a shit, but they are too few and thus can only do so much.

The problem is that the gov is trapped there, DeZ is a one-way ticket for reinforcements, and they have too much there to just let it fall and write off the losses. So that siege will most likely last until the end of the war.

Please contact our official media wing on Twitter @SyriaGeneral

I BOMBED BEIRUT EVERY DAY!
youtube.com/watch?v=ik1sY1jhzbU

>nasheeds suck donkey balls, bring some real w2ar music

>tfw Turkeys rage against kurds destroys Israels plans for removing SAA

The Universe works in mysterious ways

2 of them blown themselves up in the mosque. Didn't the rest just got shot down?

i m looking for the new videos moderate beheaders dropped from a training camp in kosovo i will post it soon on /sg/ still looking for it. Some weaponized autism will be needed to located !

>STOP KILLING THE KURDS
>*wink*

(x) doubt.jpg

Alright, they did, you've ruined a Pashtun legend, are you happy now?

Sounds like the city is over. Can't send reinforcements to do a 1000 men push?
Be real with me, is the city done?

I suppose you are aware to the fact that the turks are bombing the wrong kurds then.

all autists on standby, waiting for order comrade

body language expert says assad didnt do chemical attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8lyktVh4yQ

>After trusting in Allah

YPJ Spox: We will withdraw from Raqqa if US doesn't show concrete reaction to Turkey airstrikes - Kom News

komnews.org/ypj-spox-will-withdraw-raqqa-us-doesnt-show-concrete-reaction-turkey-airstrikes/

Based.

I wonder what'd they say if he started waving his dick in the middle of the interview.

what if i dont have twatter?

I hate k*rds. But i also fucking hate roaches.

Why are they all so smelly and disgusting?

Kosovo isn't big, there aren't a lot of places to hide.

Bump

>the absolute state of the US-led coalition
Holy shit whatever the US supports completely backfires

>Be real with me, is the city done?

It isn't, because the ISIS is shit too. It is a solid stalemate, DeZ will only fall if the ruskies will it.

1000 men would be a massive tiebreaker there. I doubt they had 1k soldiers on any side in a single op during the last 2-3 years. Most of the fighting there is between a few dozen dudes at best.

Sorry mate.

Than I'll have to update the wordpress but I'll do it tommorow cause now my endgame is to get drunk and sleep.
>Based
Nah, not for you, it'll allow western Aleppo CS SAA to catch up to the front and cut the supply routes preventing SDF reaching Jordanian border directly if they completely halt the offensive.

Hey are you that Turks hit from the last thread? Thought you were banned

Turkey is friend to no one! BEWARE THE ROACH MENACE, BEWARE THE T*RK SMELL.

thats cool. take your time
thanks for your work

>wrong kurds
Terrorist PKK kurds. They seem like the right kurds to bomb.

Do seriously only have like 4 frogs and 2 spongebobs in your reaction folder?

You dont have to buy them to get more m8

>Can't send reinforcements to do a 1000 men push?
they can send reinforcements thru helicopters (it would take a lot of time), but does the SAA even have 1 000 men to send?
the SAA has been sending prisoners there who accepted to fight for them in exchange of liberation and conscripted random people in the besieged neighborhoods.
the manpower problem there is catastrophic because of how low it is but also because that those who die at the first line are battle hardened/elite RG soldiers and not the newbie conscripts (the SAA military efficiency decreases battle after battle).
>Be real with me, is the city done?
idk but ISIS needs it much more than before (and the SAA has never been in such disastrous situation there before now).
most of the city itself is already under ISIS control

Why should YPG fight ISIS when the U.S doesn't protect them lmao. they just need to say fuck it and let ISIS regroup and regain power. it will be enough embarrassment for the U.S after all that airstrikes and time.

>bombing the wrong kurds

>hurr durr

Not when they fighting ISIS.

I mean, the wrong kurds if they want to hinder the Raqqa op. They bombed the right kurds if they wanted to fuck with the ruskies tho.

i'm memeticly poor

even maghrebi is trashing the kurds

>Kosovo isn't big, there aren't a lot of places to hide.
i know but i m looking for the video it was uploaded 5 days a go its some where near the our border

They seriously have issues picking proxies. Every time are shit.

wrong kurds as in afrin pocket which is more under russians influence, so it doesnt really bog down the US's raqqa offensive is what he means (i think)
technically it's impossible to bomb the wrong kurds tho

We found the kurd. Fuck Rojava , never forget Hasakah.

Nobody likes the Kurds

Nobody, everyone hates them so much when Turkey invaded, we had a virtual party and laughed together with Roaches at the Kurds

That is how much /sg/ hates them, it brings two sides who hate each other that they shared keks

Probably near the US base.

First, YPJ won't withdraw unless SDF operation rooms allow them because they're 2nd & 3rd lines of the frontline, therefore vital.
Second, withdrawal of SDF wouldn't mean IS offensive on SAA, it would mean panic among the SDF ranks because no one expected these orders and a possible tragedy cause they'd get raped by IS regaining deserts in northern Raqqa CS. A miracle for IS.
Third, US won't allow them, and they're indirectly in charge of SDF Raqqa operation.

Weren't they bombing Hasaka? Or did they bomb both Afrin and Hasaka?

Read it on almasdar.

Nobody gives a shit about the Kurds as they are simply not on /sg/'s priority list. Roaches on the other hand are.

>He listen Kids, kurds are bad m'kay?
>Yes, you should really bomb them, because thats the right thing for Syria
>No, I'm totally not a diaspora roach or something, why do you ask?

Face it, whoever brings up Kurds on /sg/ likely is roach shit.

So SAA focus right now is securing all of Idlib province right?

Kurdish SDF/YPG/PKK are all scum, theyre just like the FSA , using foreign terrorists to steal Syrian land.

Fuck Rojava, all Syrian kurds have to support Assad or he wont defend them against Erdogan.

Fuck you Roach, you're the invaders, just like Jews from Israel.

I think theyre just securing anything north of Hama for now

Going to Idlib is kinda dumb and they should branch out east or clear up pockets before Trump has another Alzheimers moment of Schizophrenia and starts safe zones

>whoever brings up Kurds on /sg/ likely is roach shit.
I just like the chaos roach-mountain roach shenanigans create
wish they went at eachothers throats after raqqa tho

>Face it, whoever brings up Kurds on /sg/ likely is roach shit.
You sound like those trumpfags that call everyone a shill.

>even maghrebi is trashing the kurds
He's always trashed the k*rds.

Most of us wouldn't care if t*rkey genocided the k*rds as long as Assad controls the region in the end.
But my spider sense tells me the roaches are probably bombing the k*rds that are neutral or even friendly to Assad in order to install a anti-Assad puppet.

Kek

he is already trying to protect them
> An official source at the Foreign and Expatriates Ministry said that Syria denounces in the strongest of terms the blatant aggression carried out by Erdogan’s regime on Syrian territory on Tuesday April 25th, 2017, when Turkish warplanes shelled positions in northeast Syria, claiming the lives of scores of innocent Syrian civilians.
sana.sy/en/?p=105034

> All

No, certainly not. Cleansing Idlib means the end of the war, and that's not gonna happen realistically til they have a nice sit down with "moderates" at some point. The govt doesn't have the manpower to brute force a Turkey supplied Idlib.

White House has delegated decision-making for setting troop levels in Iraq and Syria to Pentagon, spokesperson confirms to ABC
>twitter.com/zaidbenjamin/status/857356747991912449
Really ting tangs the walla walla bing bang if you really think about it.

> Face it, whoever brings up Kurds on /sg/ likely is roach shit.

Not really - whoever supports the kurds openly is either a kurd, an Israeli, a feminist or a communist - which one are you?

This mostly a pro-Assad thread, right now the kurds are enemies of Assad so fuck them. Them fighting with turks is amazing news, so Assad can focus on Idlib.

Come back when Syrian kurds are fighting with the SAA, then we will care.

Look, YPG-US relations and a possible kurdish landgrab could be a problem in the future for Syria.
For now they have a truce with the Syrian government and seen as an asset against ISIS and great pawn to troll Turkey.

So yes, if somebody comes here and starts with "kurds, kurds, kurds" it is likely a roach and roaches are fare worse then kurdshits ever will be.

>The Spectator Index @spectatorindex
>RUSSIA: Foreign Minister says Moscow does not consider Hezbollah a terrorist organisation
>twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/857175256129183744
Based Russians.

you sound like a k*rd

post eyebrows

Oh look, it's already starting, Trump has another moment of Alzheimers. Figures since he listens to his dumb cunt daughter who wants refugees here now lmao

simply fucking with autists sperging out about kurdish feminist terrorists is reason enough to volunteer to fight for rojava

No, just seen my fair deal of roaches and shilling in this thread. Plus when even the Syrian Government is cool with them for the time being it is pretty evident where such posts come from.

Russia has never considered them terrorists, ever. This isn't news. Neither does China afaik.

Tel Aviv?

He is very clear - SYRIANS.
Assad doesnt give a fuck about other kurds dying. He expects the Syrian kurds to submit to him after ISIS are defeated, thats his position from the beginning - no rojava, no autonomy, every inch will be liberated.

I don't support the kurds, Assad is free to genocide them if he likes to, currently he doesn't want to and rather fights turkish sponsored terror groups,

You on the other hand post for weeks now in the SYRIA general and instead of talking about SYRIA your talk about kurds and kurds only
>yes, you are a roach shill

>Going to Idlib is kinda dumb and they should branch out east or clear up pockets

Why branch out East?

It's clear SAA is doing well in the Palmyra area, but doesn't it make most sense to secure the remaining West side of the country?

Only Idlib and Daara provinces remain as big areas of land with FSA control.

I mean strategically I would say the best thing to do is focus on FSA as ISIS is busy with Burgers, Kurds and Iraqi / PMW forces

how do we know that kurds will not be backstabing cunts against assad this time

Beware from kurdish navy.

Fingolian, nobody in his right mind would use a Swiss proxy for anything, you can't get much less credit than being Swiss-