Austrian President at it again

"There comes a day we must make all women wear a hijab in solidarity of Muslims" said austrian President Van der Bellen to the austrian state tv.

jungefreiheit.de/politik/ausland/2017/oesterreichs-praesident-provoziert-mit-kopftuch-aeusserung/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p9c_EV_pEL8
turkischegemeinde.at/index.php?id=2011&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=14916&cHash=ff0f903c37e610fada8753cd66920955#.WQC3kLhr4XU.facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>must
should

not that this makes it better but no reason for wrong quotes

based VdB

if anyone is gonna piss people off, it's some commie politician talking about wearing burkas for solidarity

let the race wars begin already

Show me those polls were we see how he won thanks to womens vote.
The cunts crave for oppression, litterally asking for it.

you're actually retarded if you think chicks who vote for the "cool" facebook candidate have some sort of end game

are you a permavirgin by any chance, Bilel?

Non-Muslims should fuck off my religion and do what ever the fuck they want.

Then take them back to your shithole

He is right with one thing.
It needs to be ALL, 50% and some crumbs isn't enough

south tyrol is PIZZA CLAY.

We don't want immigrants either.

You can keep it. Would like to see the Vojvodina back in Austrian hand.

I don't care for either of them.

I just want Vienna to be gone.

Austrians are fuckin more cucked than both sweden and germany combined. You had one presidential election, one candidate (liberal cuck) got caught cheating. You have a reelection and you still vote for the guy who cheated.

You goys voted for this, now enjoy your fucking islam.

Austria YES! Make it a day where all women MUST wear something regardless of their opinion or choice for the sake of diversity! I can't wait to see how it will backfire!

Vienna has a purpose.
youtu.be/p9c_EV_pEL8
Austrians might need a proxy or vpn

No, enjoy moderate Islam™

>president
doesnt really matter, its largely a ceremonial post

besides, the last time we had an FPÖ government you guys protested like gigantic faggots

>Austrians are fuckin more cucked than both sweden and germany combined

you only wish Sven.

Vandercuck even gets btfo by the turkish-austrian community

turkischegemeinde.at/index.php?id=2011&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=14916&cHash=ff0f903c37e610fada8753cd66920955#.WQC3kLhr4XU.facebook

still a high and important political post, the fact that your people voted for the green fag even though he cheated just shows how cucked you are. Anyways if you are white and your country goes to shit, you are always welcome as refugees here. We need more white people in this coal mine.

>the fact that your people voted for the green fag
implying
>refuge in Sweden
Rather heading for Somalia.

>implying
VdB said on live TV in a debate with Hofer that 40% of your honour guard are ALREADY muslim and he's not *afraid of it*. He got almost standing ovations for it.

>white knight detected

There'll come a day when we must behead all Europeans, insha'allah.

Don't you mean freedom fighters?

enjoy your BBC or join your white brethren in one last alliance against the dark forces of jews, niggers and sand people.

Maybe it's a good thing. At least the liberals and the whores will be killed under Sharia.

Those are moderate protesters™ from syria.

>the austrian people voted for this cuck to become president

you could have prevented this based Aussies, Hitler came from your land.

What you are asking for is isis.

>the austrian people voted for this cuck
If you paid attention you'd know they didn't, he was frauded in.

>Van der Bellen
Yes, commies are the problem because they love religion, who was that quote from? "Religion is the opium of the people", some of the Chicago boys I think.

The only reason Sup Forums doesn't support ISIS is because they are controlled by the Saudis and Israel. If they were honestly anti-ZOG I could see WN supporting them.

i never saw any evidence of this.. he lost in the re-election?

There comes a day when we must all shit on the streets in solidarity of indians.

By this point, I don't know what's worse: ISIS or our society. If things continue like this there won't be any Germans left in Germany, Frechmen in France, or Brits in Britain. At best we'll end like the koptic Christians. And what's worst: the fucking liberals, womyn and leftists are cheering this future on which is pushed by the Jews.

isn't this what Sup Forums wants?
women being put in their place? he wants this too
muslims/poL/ alliance when?

shoo shoo roach

shoo shoo roach.

Warum sind Schluchtenscheißer wie Du ebenso dumm wie legasthenisch?

isis will fuck anyone who isn't one of them.
There are no allies or just pro-isis.

I don't know what to say.
We think Germany and Sweden have a death wish.

My ancestors are from Tyrol. I have a negative blood type and am telepathic, anybody else?

>There are no allies or just pro-isis.
Israel is an ally. That's the problem. They are just zionist goons.

Mad fucking roastie is mad someone dares point out women being nation wrecking gullible fucktards once again!

Anschluss when?

>degenerate virtue signalling cucks are culturally genociding themselves

What is exactly wrong with this? Wasnt this the same faggot who kept talking shit when we built a fence? I dont really keep track of these cucks.