Sup Forums BTFO

If homosexuality is wrong then why was it acceptable to fuck boys in Greece and Rome?

Because they no longer exist

I wonder why their cultures didn't survive?
>sage

>warren cup
>not a forgery

If rape is wrong then why was it acceptable to rape women all over the world?

To be fair they were bisexual, they fucked women too. Also the greatest emperor (Marcus Aurelius) did not fuck boys.

Because Christcucks banned it.

JULIAN LAWS

JESUS LAWS

You can only fuck boipucci for so long before your faggotry infests society with the vaccum of manhood

It is sexual degeneracy even though Greece and Rome accepted it.

>The Roman empire fell because all the men couldn't stop plowing each other's asses

;___________;

Be a Muslim. They let you rape children.

>Acceptable

Good goy.

No it fucking wasn't. A

I have this book called Caesar and Christ that has a chapter on this. Basically gays had such good butts men would leave their wives and children. Prostitution also was a similar problem so the city agreed to only allow brothels outside the city where guards dont patrol.

Kunt Greek fags fucked anything TWAT !!

its a sign of society collapse.

Julian laws came before Jesus

MODS

No it wasn't. Classical Faggotry is a meme. There were pedo-homos but they weren't allowed to leave the closet.

>why was it acceptable to fuck boys in Greece and Rome?
Because they were pagans who didn't fear God.

Its not gay if youre fucking, its only gay if you get fucked. Similar to how if you eat a women out youre gay.

I don't think they had enemas back then, must have been really smelly and extra degenerate.

Because ancient Greeks and Romans weren't saints or moral models or whatever?

He speaks the truth

You're supposed to keep it secret, not have a fucking parade.

This is a dumb conversation. The entire world for 6000 years has looked down on gay sex to some degree. Its not a Christian thing, its not an islam or Jew thing. Look at aftica, indian and asian cultures. They look down on it too all through out history.

Polygamy was also looked down upon, but was slightly more acceptable throughout history across the world. Usually it was the wealthy who were deviant, or got away with it.

The fact that there were Greeks and Romans fucking boys thousands of years ago it doesn't means that is good.

>there were gay people then therefore it was socially acceptable
greece was slightly more tolerant of homosexuality than other cultures but anyone known to be gay were still highly looked down upon, made fun of, avoided, and treated with disgust

Rome saw a lot of homosexuality near the end of their civilization and they were even more disgusted by it and used it as an insult in a lot of their literature
basically romans were fagposting long before we did because they saw homosexuality a lot more and hated it far more than countries with less of a prevalence of it

also saged

wtf i love little boys now

Because pedophilia is ultimate redpill ((they)) (women) don't want you to swallow