Is it true that torture happened during the Bataclan attack?

Is it true that torture happened during the Bataclan attack?

Other urls found in this thread:

assemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t2.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=oaxn2xq-7Qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes but don't tell anyone

That was the pervasive claim.

I wasn't entirely convinced by that one video, but the pattern of evidence generally supports the claim in my opinion.

Best to just not ask about that kind of stuff

Considering the Bataclan attack was a false flag, no torture did not happen

Didnt the police take like 45 minutes to arrive? Anything could have happened within that time frame.

Yeah, some anons can probably provide the links...
Gruesome shit. Decapitations, knife raping, eye poking, nut displacement.. You name it.
Some of the victimd relatives couldn't even identify their loved ones properly because of the mutilation.

There was an official parliament commission inquiry about that... So it's a real question. No results thought.

Is it on Liveleak by any chance?

I don't think there are proofs out there, but I wouldn't be surprised if the story were true.

bataclan was a false flag.

now you know.

Maybe. I think I saved a bunch of the videos and photos that came out at the time, but honestly I've saved so much stuff since roughly ISIS started up that lack of organization means I can't find anything when I want it anymore.

There wasn't any graphic evidence of sodomy that I came across, but certainly you could see like video of people coming out the windows to escape, dragging around shot people leaving trails of blood, etc.

it was a falseflag and torture happened and was recorded and the videos were passed around amongst the (((elite)))

If they don't have results by now it's a cover-up. France is an advanced first world nation allied with some of the best intelligence agencies money can buy.

If they wanted to share the truth with the public they could. They chose to hide it instead.

I wish they released more details to the public about the bataclan attack

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAXXX

also fag boi band

Might only be victim accounts then.
Some french forensics guy also said something about it.

i want to rip that fag's stupid moustache off his stupid face

Fuck off, Abdul! Literally KYS

You have to go back, sandnigger!

KYS Abdul

Ask Mossad and the jews.

No, the terrorists were civilized, upstanding people who acted upon injustices forced upon them by living in an oppressive white-man's country.

They would never do such a horrible, despicable act. Its far more likely that the attendees tortured themselves to make it look like the work of the attackers, in order to promote hatred towards the Muslim community.

Fortunately the people of France saw through this and are now more accepting then ever of the Muslim people and their plight.

How many fucking sandniggers are there on Sup Forums?! Fucking disgusting!

Releasing (((details))) ruins (((plans)))

Wouldn't surprise me, not that being shot and bleeding out slowly isn't a type of torture too.

The claim is that some people got knifed in bad ways.

it was done by ISIS but they are a kike op so yes, it was a falseflag. cuck.

medias did'nt talk of this at all
police reports said torture happened

nope just another false rumor spread by the Jews and Mossad.

the truth is Bataclan was a false flag that made use of crisis actors in an attempt to make Muslims look bad.

Unfortunately many people took the bait but I know Sup Forums is smart enough not to fall for Jewish tricks.

Bataclan was a false flag YOU fucking kike lovers. We need to meme in France, MACRON is destroying Le Penis right now wtf r u guys doing

It was a big day for Sup Forums though. We never had so many French flags until that happened.

And then some brave people posted their personal cell phone footage because there was so little information. Independent media at its best.

>redditspacing
>disinfo
heart attack yourself, horsefucker

>no real rebuttal

fuck off jidf youre the textbook example of a shill

German police and media also said Cologne didn't happen either. It's quite possible the torture was covered up.

It was probably some occult sacrifice

the pentagon havent killed you faggots yet?

it was. even the name isis is blatantly part of the cult

Pretty much every terror attack is.

Someone literally had their balls in their mouth. A reporter asked a coroner who examined the bodies if explosives had the ability to launch someone's genitals into their mouth and he replied "I do not have the information to confirm if that's possible" then walked off. All the confirmation you need.

>Mossad hit squad dressed up as arabs knock on the back door or the bataclan
>Kike owners let them in and give them free coffee and Camembert sandwiches
>they drink a nice bottle châteaux Rothschild grand cru 1968 and make a toast to Moloch and zionism
>They Tell all the kikes who are inside to go out via the back exit
>Mossad starts raping and killing all frenchcucks inside
>Profit

>Hillary is destroying Trump guys, just look at the polls

its confirmed, there were tortures acts
a French official investigation commission in the parliament talk about it.

assemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t2.asp
they interrogated policemen that enter the crime scene after the terrorist got killed, policemen said :
"one of my colleague went out of the building, in tears and throw up, he told us what he saw"
"people get eviscerated, decapitated and some have their eyes teared off"

>45 minute response time
Socialized police, everyone. That's why I have guns all around my house and a PMC stationed all around my house 24/7.

I feel like I should be living around non-whites for this to be needed, but eh, whatever.

Yes it's been confirmed. Testimony from a father that identified his son's body from one side of his face. Other side had a smashed jaw and gouged out eye. Genitals were removed.

yeah I saw it too, but I was not sure about it

I sleep with my door open in the summer for ventilation, but there's a loaded gun under my bed if anybody wants to wake me up the wrong way.

Perfectly sensible.

>the truth is Bataclan was a false flag
Imagine this: you are the president of the United States, the most powerful man in the world, as they say, but you can't hide a simple blow job. Now do you think it would be possible to plan and execute a false flag attack, with many terrorists, and keep it a secret?

People were brutally murdered with a combat knife, one guy was choked to death on his own testicles. Women stabbed in the va-jay-jay too. Nasty!

It appears to be fake news.

see =>

Yes Kuffir, it's always the jews that are responsible, especially when it looks like muslims

why arent there any white men blowing themselves up in shitskin countries screaming praise jesus though

Whyou on earth would it have been a false flag? It wasn't used to disarm the population, it wasn't used to go to war in fact it was played down as much as possible.

But that's the narrative they want you to believe, user. Lone wolf muh jebus guy going nuts and shooting up the chilluns.

>played down as much as possible
Not near me it wasn't. One of the local skyscrapers was lit up like a French flag for days. It rather surprised me how little reaction there was from overseas.

They do. They just do it from the comfort of their computers (drones) or cockpits (bombing).

Lol. Was Sandy Hook? The club in Florida? Facebook live killer? San Bernardino? My neighbor who slipped and fell in her bathtub? You fucking play Nazi NEETs are fucking hilarious. "The 7/11 robbery at 10th and Carson street where two packs of Camel Lights were stolen is a FALSE FLAG!"

easy kiddo damn

Yes.

Genitals were found in mouthes. Many were killed with blunt and sharp objects while the terrorists had AKs..

Fuck off.

Fuck off cointelpro shills.
WHO would have WHAT motive to perpetrate the Bataclan attack as false flag?

The powers that be want increased muslim immigration into France...

Le Pen will win.

>tripfag
>(((le pen)))
isis is a mossad op. you know, the mossad? the same mossad le kikes father worked for

Jesus
How deranged and twisted must someone have to be to act like a Jew and do something like that.

Daily reminder that torture happened.

Anyone claiming that 150 people were killed in a false flag IN FRANCE is a cointelpro shill disseminating misinformation to break down our ability to identify and trust actual instances of false flags such as the Syria gas attacks.

Jews practice ritual genital mutilation on their own kind, so they're very similar to muslims in terms of torture.

Explain how Israel or (((they))) benefit from increased French nationalism and reluctance to bring in muslims/economic migrants/refugees?

no, it's forced meme. there was no time to torture people.
dude, why do you stop middle of a terrorist attack to torture people, instead killing as many as you can before special forces fucks you up?

the music itself was torture so yes

Fuck off roach. Testicles were literally stuffed into their mouths.

increased support for a zionist mossad agent like (((le pen))) and increased support of israel

The news stories faded off after a few days here and all the experts came on fire a month talking about how it was such a rare thing and a one off. If was a false flag it failed to take root here.

t h i c c

> French nationalism
every "nationalist" right lean leader is supported by kikes. wilders is a kike lover, le pen is a kike lover. i don't even know any right lean leader from west europe who doesn't love kikes.

were you there? did you see it? or (((they))) told you?

Can't wait until the race war starts.

It's public info you dumb faggot. A reporter asked the coroner if an explosion had the ability to launch someone's testicles into their own mouth, he replied "I do not have the information to confirm that at this time" then walked off.

Always interesting when events get spun different ways in different places. Usually with proper false flags they have a narrative they try to push out uniformly.

Although to be sure it was an event used for propaganda purposes. After all, it was one of the central theme's of Trump's pro-gun rhetoric.

>"I do not have the information to confirm that at this time"
did you really understand that as a confirmation of torture?
holy shit. british education is retarded.

That's how white people operate. There's no better confirmation he could have given short of a press conference or showing evidence (which white people usually do not do because it disrespects the victims.)

That's right goy, explosions can launch your testicles into your own mouth, be a good goy now, it happens.

source?

link?

source?

Maybe the "Syrian gas attack was a false flag" is an infowar false flag perpetrated by Russia.

fucking kek

I read it somewhere, don't have link. There were articles on it a few months ago about how when the attackers went upstairs they started knifing people in horrible ways.

fucking this

Thanks.

for what you stupid leaf

You don't belong here. We hate your kind of stupid.

rake yourself, kike

Are you thick? For answering my question.

You're not even american VPN using Chinese shill.

Thanks.

for what you stupid bong

why would the chinese expose (((them))) when the rothschilds already own china? how is david doing, by the way?

Format your shit chink you click on dubious shit. And stay out of anarchist honeypots.

Doesn't make any sense. Sure Israel gains from having a pro-Israel politician in power, but Israel loses far more when the middle east is stable and doesn't have a safety relief valve in the form of (((Refugees Welcome))).

You narrative makes no sense, and that is why i'm accusing you of being a cointelpro shill.
Israel doesn't want any Muslim terrorist attacks in the west because the primary result of said attacks is a decrease in immigration from the middle east to western countries.

The prevailing and most sensible narrative of history that we have seen so far is the the Jews and I guess Israel by extension support multiculturalism and increased muslim immigration to the west.

They probably love kikes because kikes are fundamentalist islamist roaches like Erdoshit.

you are retarded.
>tripfag
>redditspacing
lurk more. jews force in sandniggers to increase support for israel, its been memed here for years. problem, reaction, solution. now kill yourself