What happened, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x554ga9
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=YLS6H1cCUgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Trump)))

>Sup Forums is one person

SJWs captured the imagination of the MSM so Sup Forums went all contrarion on them.

Sup Forums gated leftists back in 2013 as well. Fuck off back to leftypol.

Kids grew up...

> 5-10
> I think we need more
Bruh 5-10 thousand wouldn't be enough

cuckservatives took over

KGB niggers, people from small town and fly over states finally found out what Sup Forums was.

redpilling

Sup Forums was always pro-israel

>anti-justice
worshipping niggers?

The compulsive need to be the counter-culture

Trump is law and order, your image doesn't make sense

this

America won.

communist came out from under their rock

Obviously. If the right in Europe thinks we're going to drop our ONE white secular stronghold in the Middle East they are crazy.

>Pro corporation
*Pro business. Corporation can be a misleading term with unjustly negative connotations. Businesses are fundamentally needed for the survival and growth of a nation.
>Anti justice
Anti "social justice" yes.
>Pro Israel
None-interventionist attitude towards the Middle East. Let Israel fend for itself and stop pouring money into it, but don't go out of your way to destroy it.

>white

>stop money
You're fucking nuts. Israel is replacing shitskins with New Yorkers at an amazing rate. It's a win-win for America.

Generation D. Literally the worst generation mankind has ever produced in its entire history. There has never been a crop of more useful idiots.

who the fuck is pro Israel here? fuck off with that kike shit

i hope kikes die

.What happend to, Sup Forums?

It got fkin un cucked and started praising the supreme overlord.

Fuck off, JIDF

trump is a faggot

reminder that jews will never be accepted on this board

this, easiest way to spot a newfag or a shill is they dont hate the jews

The neckbeards all moved to reddit, post-ironic extremist hipsters are all that remains.

says the australian fag who cant even handle some video games without getting triggerd.

You left reddit and joined Sup Forums, you piece of cancer

yeah because i can so help my government being cunts

100% this.

>1 post by this ID

I bet 90% of the niggers who responded to this shit didn't even sage

Fair enough.

are you implying that these dudes are the ones shilling for trump?
The "ignore the Jew behind the curtain" trump fanboys are the problem. These idiots don't have the courage to stay on here for more than a day. They won't even say the word nigger, they say "n word" like a bunch of pussie leftists

>anti justice
>implying Sup Forums hasn't reported hundreds if not thousands of illegals to ICE

it's true. major sea change on Sup Forums

used to be very atheist as well. now we have unironic christians running around

wrong. Sup Forums has been mostly anti-kike natsoc from the start

get this neocon shit out of here

r/the_donald/ happened

Once the elections really started heating up lots of redditors migrated here in 2016. Even late 2015 after Trump announced he was running it was still ok. Once the pro-Trump civic nationalism train began it just got worse and worse.

I took a complete break from Sup Forums in May 2016 and didnt come back until October and it was amazing how much had changed. A lot of the migration must have happened during that time and there was just too much at once for it to all be slowly assimilated. I miss the '13-'14 era around the time when we had the 6 flags or so to choose from.

this is how you know someone is from the_donald is if they defend any form of kikery

This is true, neglecting the law is not "pro justice"

anyone unironically saying shit like "praise kek"

pic related: the_donald kikery

this shit is destroying Sup Forums

Sold Out.

why is he changing the zero to zero
>anti-kike natsoc from the start
so is israel

>What happened, Sup Forums ?
They memed a jew.
(((MAGA)))

shills, trolls, contrarians, new generation of mind-fucked authoritarian 1984 kids are now old enough, also gobs and gobs of stormfronters

This isn't the_donald.

Sup Forums supported him over Hillary, that's it

It's all about the brand.
This is the new corporate politics.

Pretty sure people are anti Israel here.

Anti Israel, not becuase of Palestine, but becuase of jewery.

>pro israel
>any year
good try kike

Its true. The state of Israel is far closer to the natsoc ideal of a nation than pretty much any other western country.

>taking someone elses land
>natsoc
good try shekelstein

(((justice)))

It's even worse on Sup Forums

dailymotion.com/video/x554ga9

@ 8:20

Old Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI&t=2s

New Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=YLS6H1cCUgs

Trump wasnt the first person to say whats on his mind but he was the first to finally say outloud on a public stage, and Sup Forums went with it. Its not every day a politicians campaign announcement is about rapist illegals.

We killed the fat fedora wearing liberal fuckwit douchebags
Thats what happened

I work for a bank, so it's to be expected
I'm a staunch believer in justice
I do not and will not ever like/respect/acknowledge Israel or it's people. Jews ruined my home land and let filthy "natives" ruin what was once the crown jewel of civility.

I'll tell you what happened
Pol was brainwashed by the very machine that runs pol

let me guess
at 8:20 there's a single frame of CP?

>pro Israel
I can't count the number of antisemtic posts here.

those newfags are pro-neocon, pro israel and anti-racism

Pol moderators can post anonymously and change our perspectives through psychological warfare. We've been brainwashed and abandon

comfy as hell

Not abandon, betrayed i mean

If you think Sup Forums isn't controlled opposition, you're a retard

Sup Forums grew up.

I'm pro-israel for as long as they piss off the rest of the middle east. That is their only purpose.

they are literally prohibited from saying it, they can lose their job

>Antijustice
Wat

>used to be atheist

This is how you spot a plebbit newfag

>2013
Lonely
Neets
living in parents basement

>2017
no change

Quit /pol
get /fit

What does controlled opposition mean?

wrong. i've been here for a shameful amount of time and it was originally libertarians, natsocs and atheists on Sup Forums from the start

we are still pro real justice, as in doxing bike lock cuck proff

Pol got cucked and is okay with it

That's right.

I am le oldfag and everyone that disagrees with me is nu/pol/ and needs to go back to T_D.

Proofs? Im pretty sure Sup Forums was festered with Traditionalist Catholics even before moot nuked this place. They all transferred to /his/ now

/pol wasn't started in 2013

I rem before the 2012 election and there was a vote
Obama or Romney

/pol voted 2 to 1 for Obama

define Justice

you're such a reddit newfag you dont even remember the golden age of christcuck memes and kike on a stick

anybody know where old Sup Forums migrated?

this. and all the drug legalization threads from the libertarians. and the stormfront raids, etc

i took some time off Sup Forums because i was working a lot and participating in life unlike the usual Sup Forums-tard and i remember when i came back and people were evangelizing jebus and i thought it was some next-level irony meme'ing and it blew my mind to realize people were not joking and actual christians were participating in a hentai anime forum with nazis and CP connoisseurs

you're giving yourself out there boi

Sup Forums was the crumbles of old Sup Forums and Sup Forums was user / anonymous times where everybody was neckbeard atheists who hated corporations and fascists

no idea but would be interested to know as well. i stopped browsing Sup Forums around the time of the "rate me" spam right before /soc/ was started

the real world or the next world

Unfortunately the Trump shit caused retarded degenerates to flood Sup Forums in droves. There's a deep irony in that trump supporters did to Sup Forums what they claim immigrants are doing to the USA.

>kike on a stick
>Sup Forums
Literally started on Sup Forums before /new/ ever existed and the threads here were always filled with arguing. There wasn't a consensus.

You'll notice that libertarians and classic liberals are now warming up to Christianity. Even your gay evangelists like Dawkins are openly talking about defending Christian values in the face of Muslim hordes.

>what they claim
Open border, cock guzzling shill detected. Kill yourself.

What's funny is that the USA is on the road to become Mexico even if you get rid of all the illegals if current trends continue. But ask one of the civ-nats about deporting anyone who came to the USA after Hart Celler and here all about based legal immigramts.

>warming up to Christianity
i don't think they are warming up as much as just agreeing to disagree and leaving it at "religion helps the masses (aka retards) have something to fear and not be monkeys." atheism is patrician for the high thinkers

anytime a genital mutilation (circumcision) thread pop up you can see a pretty strong consensus appear against the christfags, etc

Christianity doesn't proselytize circumcising, you God damn retard. Some Baptist idiot thought it would make kids masturbate less and shilled it to the medical community. The people defending circumcising are doctors in America, and this phenomena is exclusive to America. You won't find Catholics, Orthodox, Unitarians, Methodists, or literally any sect of Christianity preach that Christians must be circumcised on a biblical basis.

>for the high thinkers
Yeah, antifa is full of intelligent people, retard.

Where's the anons with the "What's wrong with being Jewish?" screencap?

>Yeah, antifa is full of intelligent people, retard
85% of the national academy of sciences is atheist
believing in magic is for the mentally weak and gullible