White guy on the cover, Is it dare I say /ourgame/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Q_XYVescc&list=PLrEnWoR732-BHrPp_Pm8_VleD68f9s14-
youtube.com/watch?v=exjwsyN4PPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Q_XYVescc&list=PLrEnWoR732-BHrPp_Pm8_VleD68f9s14-

Battle toads

There's going to be blacks and women soldiers in the game or a transvestite idk

He's Jewish

You don't play as a Nazi hero so, no

looks good, not a single nigger in the trailer, already better than Cottonfield 1

(((white))) guy

>fighting nazis
>/ourgame/

I'm happy that they actually show someone praying. Thought that would be taboo at this rate.

This

all whites in the trailer as well
they know

>year of our lord 2017
>still playing Call of Jewty

Series went downhill after MW1, which was like 10 CoDs ago

How can you play as Nazi heroes when they lost?

>wat is Operation Market Garden

he's probably gay and commits suicide at the end.

How shitty have things gotten that a call of duty has to announce it's about ww2? I stopped playing after cod2 or 3

I mean what else would a call of duty even be about?

They're probably mocking you

You do get to play as a Texan though.

WWIII: The End of the White Race

1ID, hell yeah!

>White guy on the cover

The absolute sad state of Sup Forums

American soldiers were the most badass faction of WW2

>That NOSE

Referencing this monstrosity

You mean every call of duty?

How about you stop playing video games or just kill yourself.

At least it's no niggers in Paris like bf1 and the stronk womin in the upcoming battle front 2, if it's all white it's all right.

It's probably a better game than whatever the dev studio still shitting out CoD games can do.

>Operation Market Garden

merely delaying the inevitable

It would've been better for all concerned if the Germans had just laid down arms and let the Brits drive to Arnhem.

>mostly white character cast
it is obviously our game

sage

I though you need something to do Sven as Mohammad fucks your women.

unsage

>Not being able to play the d-day campaign as the Germans

Fucking dropped, shit game.

>couldn't even give it a proper name

Can't they at least come up with a somewhat fresh concept instead of Americans blasting their way through occupied France for the hundredth time?

I don't care if it's Anne Frank sniping SS soldiers from a rooftop with an M1903 with a "this machine kills fascists" sticker taped on one side of the stock and a Confederate battle flag taped on the other, all while carrying a baby Woodie Guthrie himself fathered with her on her back.

Just do something new.

That was a real unit in the war

>COD 2 with better graphics

A British officer used an umbrella to disable a German armoured car in Arnhem.

True story.

BiA > CoD

one of the main characters is a "jewish american" and another is a female freedom fighter from france

Oh look a WW2 shooter, how original

Exactly. When is there gonna be a game where i can gas Jews, level up, and build bigger and more efficient gas chambers?

It was still a victory for the Germans and there's already a game based on it where you play as Germans.

Don't see why every game's campaign has to have you winning all the time. One of the nice things about BF1 is that the first mission you play you're expected to die. It's a shame that after that mission it went right back to CoD style rambo madness.

I'll take it

Fucking better not be a girl, that would actually piss me off

this game is still fun, despite the pandering.

yet noone heard about "muh harlem hellfighters" unless you were a scholar of the first world war. now every single motherfucker ever will say "but yeah, there were alot of colored troops, muh harlem hellfighters."

Exactly

*dropshots u noob*

dude that shits been a part of pop-history since the pozzed 90s

It shows how bad things are that a neonazi site assumes a game may be "theirs" just because a white man is on the cover.

If they make up a fictional contrivance for a political statement about the womyn then I just won't buy the game at all.

Maybe nam or Iraq etc dumb fuck.

Will they ever make a WW2 game where you get to play as the good guys?

yeah no shit, but not for the majority of kids that play niggerfield one that weren't born in the late 80s/90s.

>gas Jews
Come on user, people like realistic games.

They are going to force some females into here, according to the devs via the reveal. Also one of the protagonists will be Jewish-American.

There's probably other (((stuff))) we don't know yet either.

>tfw never gonna fight off a banzai charge in the battle of Saipan

someone should make a ww2 game where u cant use a gun and u just run around and get fucked up and pray to jesus like that retarded movie mel gibson made

You are a fag, no question about it.

>Only time you're allowed to be the star and seen as the good guy is when you're fighting those who wanted to preserve your race plus you have to pay 6 mill-I mean 60$ for this which is no different from the past versions except for a few obscure guns added and improved graphics.

youtube.com/watch?v=exjwsyN4PPQ

Relevant.

Probably won't even mention the word "JEW"
Activision is also part of illuminati anyway

They could make dlc's or mods to add history and give the option to chose Axis, allies and commies.

So kind of like outlast but less horror and more survival?
Sounds fun.

>gonna be an entire game of "come on guys we need to fight evil! this is why we fight!"
>ending scene, camera pans over a destroyed europe
>main supporting character gives a monologue as the credits roll
>tells the player that nationalism is bad and that trump is hitler

Can someone make a pepe edit of this?

/thread

kek'd
based pole

insightful

The main character's best friend is Jewish, so no.

>do something new
>Advanced Warfare
>worst CoD

>something repetitive
>World at War
>fantastic

I only wish it was Treyarch making this one for more Reznov.

No, you cant play nazifascist campaign

We do. We play as Americans in this one, my fellow liberty loving fascist hating American.

Why are they making this when it already exists?

I can see the ending now
>Stronk Jew womin kills Hitler
>She tells them it's ok to be gay and there full of toxic masculinity is bad
>Spend rest of game doing paper work writing the death toll for concentration camps.

It's kind of neat getting a history lesson from a game like in Assassin's Creed learning about niche agreements and persons who've fought. What I dislike is how they do it for minority points. If they gave you a choice to play as the nig in a side line instead of shoving the "experience" down your throat then that would've been better.

But you can slaughter civilians in MW2.

Could you imagine a WWII game where you played as a german and shows not everyone was evil?

>not getting to play as nazi's

tfw you aren't in this game and the other game you were on sucked ass.

Hey, over here! This one almost dodged the oven!

That mission is just cinematic filler to explain why the Russians waged war against the Americans. It gives no rewards and you can pass the mission without needing to kill any civis, only some military police.

totally agree, would to see accurate historical representations, i hate that minority brownie point shit. they could've have put in colonial troops that actually saw some substantial action and it would've been cool.

Turks are just shit, even warrior turks are just armored roaches.

This

>Advanced Warfare
>New

The previous two games had already been future themed

And people liked World at War because it broke with tradition with Nazi Zombies and the more mature plot that touched on the extreme racism, dehumanization, and brutality that characterized the Pacific and Eastern Fronts

>tfw you can't play as the guy in the bunker with the mg42

Not a single negro spotted in the trailer. Obviously it's just the first trailer, so we don't know what kind of SJW bullshit they might add to the final product. That said, so far so good. I commend them for not copping out and pandering as their opening move.

Yeah this

> armored roaches.
Kek that is a funny mental image.

In return let me trigger you a bit with pic related

Did you like BF1?

>Big Red One part 2

No it had too many automatic rifles

it felt futuristic.

Also
Everyone was full spray and pray all the time.

Yeah, if we have a choice and genuine interest then I'm fine with that. I would be interested in playing as Indian troops in North African or as ANZAC forces repelling Jap attacks because those battles sound awesome, but if the game forces you to only play a narrative and place people in events they didn't serve in or give a giant focus on some tiny group then might as well just add some chimeras and make it Bioshock or something.

What I meant was they took to steps to make something new like Advanced Warfare and BO3 way into the future and the stories for them were weird and the gameplay for multiplayer is unbalanced or just fucky. Sticking to the realm of reality is what military shooters should do unless they follow the Halo path and go completely unrealistic because doing a realistic future shooter is ridiculous.

>that pose
Yes

>mfw i liked Hells Highway