Did everyone stop caring about pizzagate all of the sudden or did Podesta have them all killed?

did everyone stop caring about pizzagate all of the sudden or did Podesta have them all killed?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/10/business/media/pizzagate.html?_r=0
fondationtrudeau.ca/sites/default/files/petf2016_english.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most of r/the_Donald crowd left after the election.

They literally killed our momentum. Literally.

I think most people here still care, there's just nothing more to say.

mod started deleting the threads

was it like one guy digging through everything or something? it went supernova for a few weeks then people started getting threatened and now you don't hear a goddamn peep about it.

done in one

/thread

mods started receiving free pizza deliveries from comet pizza

I would argue that those people are more about "making america great again" and what not than Pizzagate type of stuff. I think Pizzagate is a level above their political literacy.

I think it's got less to do with the users and more to do with the administration. pizzagate is (with good reason it seems) terrifying some very high up people, and they're successfully strong arming moderation teams into deleting this shit on sight. T_D used to have a LOT of pizzagate stuff, now it's pretty much devolving into a political flavor of the day circlejerk.

Who the fuck is here now then? This board is way more reedit-tier now than I have ever seen it.

no. we had hundreds. there's nothing new because the podesta emails got cut off from being released.
>pic related is how our brains felt

Trump won and you basket cases are irrelevant.

Operation successful.

Damage contained.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

There's still some of us who care. Most people have become bored and moved on. That's the sad truth.

I wish someone would do some actually productive digging again. It feels like we were SO CLOSE to getting some answers/justice and the bad guys ended up winning this round. Podesta was fucking bragging on Twitter ffs

It was literally debunked and judged to be false

>numerous news organizations have debunked it as a conspiracy theory, including New York Observer,[58] The Washington Post,[59] The Independent in London,[60] The Huffington Post,[61] The Washington Times,[11] Los Angeles Times,[62] Fox News[63] and the Miami Herald.[64] The Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia characterized the matter as "fictitious".[64]

please do show me that article. people were scared off and threatened with lawsuits and backed off, nothing was ever disproven. did you even read the Podesta emails? the entire thing is suspicious as fuck.

thread ends here

>The people given access to advanced weaponry are irrelevant lets insult them.

Boy are you stupid.

well there is a conclusion to the researchers' jobs. it's enlightenment. you can absolutely dig all day long and find stuff. it's in your town. it's everywhere. and that's the enlightenment.

at some point the researcher has to feel confident that the materials presented up the chain were good enough to use to prosecute or for authorities to pursue. otherwise, you'll go mad.

aka the "good enough" point as I say

We probably have enough from all the leaks so far. If we win, we win, if not, we move on

Holy shit look at the time. I'm fucking tired. Anyone else tired? We should all go to bed.

we realized it was a load of shit and fake news then moved on to the real issues

you have to understand I'm not specifically talking about Comet Ping Pong, I'm talking about the entire international child trafficking and sex crime ring. Haiti? not weird at all?

assange is dead... and everyone else gets suicided

>sheckles meme

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/10/business/media/pizzagate.html?_r=0

oh yeah like Bill Nye selling out and why white people should be exterminated. kill yourself.

Oh, just normal Sup Forums culture. wanna talk about humanized ponies?

This. They bought the mods- scared the mods...or are the mods. God damned skippy

Oh so your original post is for... what? Keep changing the rules you'll never finish the game

Your training is really poor. Your supervisor should be demoted.

I don't get why people are trying so hard to shut down investigation of potentially one of the most heinous organized crime syndicates in history. I really don't. Are you in favor of 70 year olds fucking infants?

It's not becoming bored, it's facing the truth that the american government is corrupt, the media will say nothing about it because it is in the hands of these same people, and the general population is so stupid that anything sort of a clear video source showing everything would not convince them. I mean the term 'fake news' was invented for this single case. And it is true that we have no hard evidence only speculations (thou it should be enough to start an official investigation), so it's not like we can do anything, so most moved onto something else.

We presented all the clues/deductions and everyone ignored us.

Cool story bro

the people investigating the Moloch cult conducting child traficking and child sex rings for the government, media and business elite all committed suicide by using a nailgun to staple their head to a piece of wood which they were dexterous enough to do from behind. Nothing to see here, goyim, move along.

No new developments. Of course we still care.

I still put the odds of Pizzagate blowing up at 40%. Probably Milo who will do it too.

you need to go outside user get some oxygen to the brain

Yes, I think we are all getting a little sleepy right now. Let's just close the Pizzagate thread and go to bed, okay?

found the liberal. very strong argument. I'm surprised you didn't call me a nazi racist while you were insulting my intelligence.

This.

This is the answer.

It's in your community. Your local politicians. If you live in a large city your social services are compromised. If your country is taking in migrants/'refugees' then it's a trafficking hub. If you're taking in 'refugee children' then you're taking in fighting age males who will work as runners and shooters. The girls never show up because they end up in whorehouses.

go to voat, contribute there and link relevant info

?
>What happened to brock and Podesta? Pizzagate?!
>well I mean congress, no the whole world!! Everyone is connected
You don't see what my issue is here?

fondationtrudeau.ca/sites/default/files/petf2016_english.pdf

Scroll down a bit.

No response to the article? Nothing? Why ask for it? It's because you are running on what you believe instead of facts. You are blind user go outside and see the light

at this point I don't think anyone gives a fuck what your issue is, friend.

>actually getting mad when everyone ignores your shill/bait post
LeL, are you for real?

I haven't seen anything new about it, and the things I did see seemed like they needed a formal investigation to get any further. Either that, or we need some anons to do some legit surveillance on some of the prime suspects. Other than catching them red handed at one of their pizza parties, what else can be done besides the dots that have already been connected?

Ppl got blackpilled because they saw the ugly truth and realized how powerless they are to stop it. A dude even went to CPP with a rifle. It's an awful truth any seeker has to deal with eventually.

>It's in your community.
We should start sharing our local scandals and missing persons.

When serious PG stuff starts getting dropped here the mods delete it or the board goes down/starts acting strangely while threads get scrubbed. Gotta talk about it elsewhere.

Jews got alex jones to shut his mouth among others.

All we have is the fbi with their investigation, if that goes nowhere then the christfags might do something.

>implying the FBI isn't covering this shit up

conspiracy so moist and juicy you can taste it before you even enter the room

...and drama.

Oh you silly newfags

Sup Forums has-been watching the ruling class pedophiles a long fucking time

I figured it wasn't worth the fight

Hilarious that while Norway (and before that Korea) was having an elite pedophile ring busted everyone was screaming about how ridiculous elites being pedophiles was

it was impossible on here during that time anyhow

Yeah it's been on average about 40pts of IQ stupider since maybe February or so

also everyone seems to have ENTIRELY ignored the over 200 arrests made since Obama was no longer able to to efficiently tie the hands of the child crime divisions of law enforcement.