Russell Brand blames Americans as roots of Islamic terrorism

Left Wing British actor and comedian has faced big backlash and controversy on Twitter after posting about terrorism just after another Taliban attack against civilians in Afghanistan.
Russell Brand got caught up in some sort of outage after accusing the Americans of terrorism just as the news of the attack broke.He conducted interview with former Guantanomo Bay detainee Moazzam Begg, saying:
>"The people who do terror best are the Americans who decide what 'terror' is."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sjiTzeJhwg&t=135s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MODS

Oh no a 40 year old man who acts like a 22 year old hyper drug up student. Sup Forums btfo

Most Brits detest this man and his tiny nob. He's another leftie wanker, the more stupid their ideas the louder they scream them.

It's called blowback. Look it up.

He is an absolute idiot tho.

>Americans
>Around since 600 A.D.

Drugs fried his brain it seems, because these attacks did not just start in the last 50-80 years.

I like him he makes up good points. His videos making fun of sean hannity are the best.

You Britfags owe us an apology for all your far left celebrities that plague our shitty country

he's not entirely wrong desu senpai

it was our involvement with saddam and gaddafi that destabilized the mid-east and created the power vacuum that allowed isis and the FSA to form.
our policy of "bomb the shit out of everything" has only compounded the situation.
and don't even get me started on our "greatest ally"

but none of that is what he said so... fuck russell brand.

wrong..the root problem is the British.. or should i say the roman regime still operating from there

your guys have been reconquer by your daddy british..whiteout even knowing it..all this heat drawn to George washingtons american enterprize is to make it fail..

He's not wrong

why do you think you have the cunt you should apologize for your sjws starting the shit in the first place

It's not that he isn't wrong, it's the fact that he's:
1. constantly apropriating far left/right talking points, then
2. shilling for mainstream liberal candidates hard.

Within 20 hypothetical years he'll probably switch to being a fucking conservative.. anything to stay int he limelight and take Bill Maher's spot

Report this shit

Even the Americans know he's not wrong

And? everyone knows this already.

The west has been at war with Islam for 1400 years. A milennia before America even existed. Denial of that is just a combination of cultural cowardice and historical revisionism.

no we don't, he's not ethnically British

this /thread

whenaBEADYstartstalkingutterbollocks.jpg

and? welcome to 2007 russel

what is he? Greek?

So I see many people agree with him on this issue...hm who would know...

To be fair, the unelected faggots in the CIA are responsible for a large amount of Islamic terrorism.

Pretty sure Islam is to blame

There's a case to be made that when the U.S. and their British allies all supported Rethuglican hero Dubya destabilizing the middle east it created the terrorist breeding ground we see today

Englishman

As soon as you apologise for 1776.

Well maybe is he means (((those who control American foreign policy))) then he would be correct, but I don't think that's what he really means.

Fucking Untermensch.

What's up with that, they move from UK to US and they get top show on TV just like that.

Hes talking utter bollocks and I cant wait until himself and his fans get BTFO in June when Corbyn gets demolished.

Russel Brand is a colossal faggot. Who gives a shit what this idiot thinks.

They're your problem now, son. Feel free to deport them, just not back here pls

Corbyn? He is at least populist as opposite to (((Tories))) who want things to stay the same

is that photoshoped to be that tiny?

youtube.com/watch?v=8sjiTzeJhwg&t=135s

True about the tories though, unfortunately they are going to be in power for a long time.

We really need an Enoch Powell type to come through the conservative party around about now to exploit the gap left by labour and actually get away with implementing some right-wing policies whilst there is no serious opposition.

Didn't mean to send the video so it would start from the middle.

Wasnt this the faggot who wrote a book about why capitalism is literally hitler and then charged 24$ for it ?

Tories after Thatcher have been moving more and more to the Left to the point that I don't even know how can they call themselves Conservatives today

This.
Muslims have been killing everyone around them since the religion was conceived. Why not blame people that didn't exist then, for all Muslim problems?

>James Corden, Russell Brand, John Oliver, Piers Morgan

Completely agree, I'm just excited to see closet commies get rustled.

It's not like Usa has encouraged modern jihad movement for decades or support citadel of wahhabism S.Arabia or something.

I think they both have share or responsibility but in different ways.

When I think of the great thinkers of our time, Russell Brand doesn't come to mind...

Inverted penis? It's no wonder Katie Perry kicked his ass out.