CANADIAN CONSERVATIVE DEBATE THREAD

guess i'll start it edition.

conservative.ca/leadership/en/debates/toronto

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/conservative-last-leadership-debate-1.4086849
maximebernier.com/canada_china_free_trade_speech
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i think they are having technical troubles I dunno, I can't see shit

CBC stream is working and good quality, it's Flash though.

cool thanks I was probably just going to fuck off to watch anime since i doubt my vote will change anyway but sometimes they can surprise you

cbc.ca/news/politics/conservative-last-leadership-debate-1.4086849

So Is Bernier /ourguy/ or what?

Deepak is always hilarious. He never finishes a story he starts. Oh and blaney is fucked. he sounds like a tard.

yes, bernier is not only /ourguy/ but our only guy, there is no one else on either side who even pretends to care about liberty.

you know i feel like that this was the loser group. now we get the winner group. also why are they groups

reminder peterson is fucked I forget why but I have a list of candidates who are fucked and peterson is on it.

14 people on stage would be chaos

Privatize the CBC. ty max

No Anglo would ever vote for Bernier after hearing him speak.

>scheer's debate skills have improved drastically

Chretien won like 4 majorities

I don't mind it. What kind of a retard is surprised that a Quebecer sounds French?

he tailors it to the audience. he's in franceplace now, but when he was in edmonton it sounded very different. but yeah he sounds very quebecky right now, but I think people getting upset over that is just a meme.

vote mad max you anime watching degenerate leafy cuck

guy in first chair is a dimwit. He had the audacity to call me an immigrant. I was born here. I don't forget those things.

Canada has conservatives? You guys are literally one of the most cucked countries in the world. You made it illegal to criticize islam for crying out loud. If I was a Canadian conservative I would probably want to kill myself.

Supporting Bernier I guess. For god sakes just give us a decent candidate for once. Canada hasn't had one, in any party, for so long.

>You made it illegal to criticize islam for crying out loud

Checked but that isn't a law... yet. It has to be made in to a bill and then has to be voted on.

has there literally ever been a privatization that didn't fuck over the public

genuine question, that is not an especially google-friendly search term.

it seems to me that in literally every instance, even accounting for some inefficiency in maintaining a public service, the move to privatization only ever succeeds in moving the focus of whatever resource or institution being privatized away from benefiting the public and towards benefiting a select few shareholders.

I'm endlessly puzzled by ordinary canadian citizens crying out for privatization. I understand why companies and corporations want this: it literally lines their pocketbooks. But when private citizens demand privatization it just looks confusingly like someone demanding their house be confiscated because they're tired of paying for maintenance, only to turn around and smile at the prospect of someone selling them a timeshare

Bernier is a secessionist plant who wants to secure independence for Quebec

also he was one of the most popular prime ministers in canada, when you look at his approval ratings

which is crazy, considering the massive scandal that devastated the liberals was run under his watch

except I don't feel like having the CBC constantly sucking the cock of whatever party happens to be in power.

>Chong

This guy isn't chinese. The fuck is this tomfoolery.

He's a hapa

In the case of the CBC, privatization would lead to their bankruptcy and inevitable abolishment. The CBC feeds leftist propaganda to the country and has been losing views for a long time now, the only reason they currently exist is cuz the liberals keep funding them. If people no longer want to listen to CBC bullshit, why not let it burn?

I just got here. Did I miss Mad Max?

>cuckservatives

well cbc is shit and people want that privatized to censor it.

but the cbc is already essentially privatized. it wouldn't go away just because you cut the funding. It will never go away, which is really what people want because it's fucking trash. Most of CBC is paid by commercials and shit.

Chong is short as fuck. And also a cuck. He literally walked in on his infant getting sexually assaulted and did nothing.

Yep, nothing new or exciting really. Pretty mediocre debate overall, wish they'd hold a real debate with just the top 4.

The CBC gets over a billion tax dollars. """Privatized"""

Damn. Oh well, I already know who I'm voting for, anyways.

>o'toole

Describe privatization that did fuck over the public.

When a business is self-sustaining, there is no advantage to privatization because the revenues cover the expenses. Things only get privatized when there is a net loss. When people complain
>X got privatized and the prices went up, it's an outrage!!1
they don't realize that they had been paying below market rate prices before, so the price increase is simply a correction that makes the business sustainable.

>Bernier

does canada even have a billion dollars

that's just the first phase, he'll be on again

O'Leary just pulled out though. He's not running anymore.

Canadian shareblue is oiled up and ready

O'Leary just dropped out and endorsed Bernier

yeah that'd be nice. I don't know why half those fuckers haven't fucked off.

Those polls are meaningless. It's a ranked ballot and each riding is weighted equally, so a riding in Quebec with 50 conservative members is worth the same as one in Alberta with 1500.

>someone rebutted themselves and they made a rule against it

cbc commentary is fucking shit btw defund now

I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I hear you that private-public partnerships are a recipe for bilking taxpayers.

What I really want for the CBC is that they quit sucking the Liberal parties dick and that they find their own funding for their grotesquely shitty programming. If some private company makes billions on privatization and our taxes don't have to pay for their garbage and propaganda then good for them; I don't care.

O'leary just bent the knee to Mad Max.

Great news
You will probably win in 2019

It's by design. None of the candidates can get any popularity because they don't get any coverage. Partially because of the Marxist media in Canada won't talk about Conservatives, partially because the field is so saturated.

They're paving the way for another Trudeau win.

Well at least the CBC people are rightly criticizing the softball nature of this "debate".

May Kek bless Mad Max with sick bants and many votes

MICHAEL CHONG IS FAKE NEWS

Chong looks like a fucking ken doll by the way. what is with his face

Bernier makes me think of Liam Neeson for some reason.

ALSO KEK "Je suis LA seul" He just fucking called himself a woman.

Yes, Bernier is "our" guy
maximebernier.com/canada_china_free_trade_speech

SAXTON IS OUR GUY

There's only one candidate

The conservative party of Canada is under Jewish control otherwise known as ZOG. Zionist Occupied Government.
I think Trump is going for low hanging fruit and he will fuck our economy so looks like its Trudeau for the next decade

I dont care if hes an autistic werewolf that eat babies as long as hes good. I "hate" the French but I really hate the liberals.

The airline industry under Reagan.
Look at what happened to the price of airfare since then.

la seule personne
the word is always feminine.

Deepak always looks like a little kid who wondered onto the debate and I love it

this is correct

it's weird because I got a personal pamphlet from scheer today. one of his key promises was standing with israel. It's upsetting because Israel is a fucking far away middle east bullshit place. Why is that so important that you list it right up there with shit that actually matters?

>Chong getting booed

nice

>deepak with the rebut

He's like a car salesman. It's hilarious.

>I'm a banker, vote for me!

Since when is wanting ALL provinces to be more prosperous and have more control over their affairs separatist?

What's hilarious is that he's the one who changed the finance laws that crippled the LPC's fundraising. A final "fuck you" to the party that pushed him out? lol

That's his entire campaign. CARBON TAX! MY FATHER WAS AN IMMIGRANT! VOTE FOR ME!

Way more than a billion. We just spend more than we earn per annum.

>Chong is repeating "we will not win" over and over
He really doesn't understand how meme magic works.

If I'm not mistaken doesn't personne mean both 'somebody' and 'nobody' in French?

Shiiet. 12 years of french and I still fail. But he does speak very strangely. "Justine". Regardless this debate is getting interesting now.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

>Climate trade is a very big issue
DROPPED

Bernier is of Norman descent. Germanic French stick out like sore thumbs.

No it was Chong I was talking about.

>still arguing about the fucking milk

lmao it's a kid's drink

what did that lady yell?

FWIW, Bernier was Harper's favourite. He's the only MP that Harper allowed to actually talk about shit.

yep. Acadians look like that too

Haha Chong gets booed and has hecklers

don't worry. I'm with Mad max user.
even bought a membership to vote for him

well deserved

BOOOOOOOOOO

>fought acid rain

wtf that was never a real thing

Depends if you say "une" before it or not, basically.
>Personne içi aime Chong
>No one here likes Chong
>Une personne içi aime Chong
>One person here likes Chong

Acadians are also part Mi'kmaq and Anglo though.

Word gender is just about 100% memorization, man. No worries.

You won't hear Mad Max saying retarded shit like this, he knows he has it in the bag too.

Maxime Bernier is the man. He is the human version of pepe, you know being a frog and all.

Never thought I'd be voting for a person from Quebec.

Mad Max gets last pitch as well as the loudest cheering.

Kinda in the 90's. Always seemed like bullshit though.

>Bernier makes me think of Liam Neeson for some reason.
This is what I was responding to.

The Normans conquered the UK. They are why so many words in English are actually French.

Never though Id die fighting side by side with a frog

I am so hopeful for the CPC because of that

BOOOOOOOO

>Supply management is good!
>Something like 4 people applaud

lmao

More provincial jurisdiction, worst waiting time in OECD. ty Max

>all these nobodies going after max

>they all attack max

that's how you know they fear him

Chong even looks like a cuck.

Do you think Chong realized that the people were applauding Max's plan to cut the programs?