George Soros (Hillary's primary financer) instructing Hillary on what policies to carry out as Secretary of State:

>George Soros (Hillary's primary financer) instructing Hillary on what policies to carry out as Secretary of State:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png

>Top contributors for Hillary Clinton page:

opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f

>Soros admits creating the European migrant crisis:

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

>Soros tells Europe to take in 'at least a MILLION' refugees every year:

express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe

>Soros finances 'Handbooks' to spur EU-bound immigration:

news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants

>Soros urges giving Ukraine $50 billion of aid to foil Russia:

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108

>Hacked emails expose George Soros as Ukraine puppet-master:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master

>George Soros funds Ferguson Black Lives Matter protests:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all

>Soros funds paid "protestors" to spur civil unrest:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America#Funding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org#Financial_contributors
redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-push-aggressive-us-action-on-global-warming/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9498
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/leaked-board-documents-soros-organization-tried-to-buy-supreme-court-ruling-on-illegal-immigration/
twitter.com/HGKrell/status/765157058354225153
dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/leaked-soros-document-calls-for-regulating-internet-to-favor-open-society-supporters/
thomasdishaw.com/2016/07/blm-leader-deray-mckesson-lives-home-owned-soros-open-society-board-member/
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31851
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/soros-group-brags-accusing-european-police-discriminatory-policies/
archive.is/T9Nl1
soros.dcleaks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/23/george-soros-tied-activists-behind-campaign-impeach-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Soros funds MoveOn and Media Matters:

>Soros funds Black Lives Matter:

redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/

>Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 'partners' of the ‘Women's March on Washington’

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

>Globalists Unite: Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros' Son as Donald Trump's Rise Terrifies World Elite:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/

>Soros Paid Al Gore MILLIONS To Push ‘Aggressive US Action’ On Global Warming

dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-push-aggressive-us-action-on-global-warming/

>WL 9498 Attached to this is a spreadsheet containing some donations from not only George Soros but also Andrea Colombal... Andrea Soros Colombal.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9498

>Hacked Memo: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/

>Leaked Memo Reveals Soros Plan for Federally Controlled Police

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/

>Leaked Board Documents: Soros Organization Tried To Influence Supreme Court Ruling On Illegal Immigration

dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/leaked-board-documents-soros-organization-tried-to-buy-supreme-court-ruling-on-illegal-immigration/

>George Soros funds CAP to shut down criticism of Islam & its growth in western countries.

twitter.com/HGKrell/status/765157058354225153

>Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor ‘Open Society’ Supporters

dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/leaked-soros-document-calls-for-regulating-internet-to-favor-open-society-supporters/

>BLM Leader DeRay Mckesson Lives In Home Owned By Soros Open Society Board Member

thomasdishaw.com/2016/07/blm-leader-deray-mckesson-lives-home-owned-soros-open-society-board-member/

I think you left your bot on auto
The election ended 5 months ago

The worst part is that he will get away with his crimes

>DAVID BROCK's Confidential Memo:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump/

>SHAREBLUE IS PAYING JOURNALISTS TO SMEAR TRUMP

>THROUGH THEIR AFFILIATE, "THE AMERICAN INDEPENDENT"

PG 39:

"In 2017, working with ShareBlue, The American Independent will award grants to top investigative journalists to cover, expose and damage the Trump administration and its allies"

>David Brock is a political operative who founded the liberal media watchdog group Media Matters. Guess who funds Media Matters?

>George Soros donated $5 million to Democrats to help bankroll the fight against voter I.D. laws in court;

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31851

>Soros Group Brags About Pushing Racist Police Agenda In Europe, Undermining Stop And Search. This follows revelations in the United States that Mr. Soros and his foundation have been actively funding groups who are aggressive toward police, accusing them of discriminatory behavior toward minorities.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/soros-group-brags-accusing-european-police-discriminatory-policies/

>Funded by Soros, democratic super-lawyer challenges voter ID laws

archive.is/T9Nl1

>Soros leaks

soros.dcleaks.com/

he will, all of them will, they control the justice, they write the law.
The world is their playground, and they make the rules

If this is all true, some very serious shit better ensue. Republicans better fucking organize or contain this threat by any means necessary. Everyone involved is a traitor, if true.

I'm normal and not politically outspoken, but I'm all ears for any solution, should this info be verified by other sources.

This is worthy of revolutionary-like responses and action if true. These fuckers essentially funded the murders of 5 cops in Dallas by playing this game. Using some of your tax dollars, none the less.

>If this is all true
Where the fuck have you been?

his most heinous crime to date is being the reason Netflix has gone full SJW. It's no coincidence he bought enough stock to raise their price by over $10 and within 6 months they're churning out Dear White People and the Bill Nye Fuck Your Kids Up Hour.

I wish someone would take him out.

Good post, OP. Well timed.

Got all this in a pastebin?

>we are a living in a 007 novel

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Everyone involved should join him. This shit got people killed and threatens every local cop with being either replaced or reporting to the federal government. The obvious vector for plans like this are ultimately desolving states rights and ultimate federal government control.

The police and state flags are obvious points of psychological attack. Did we loose any states flag over the past year????hmmmm.. expect this to increase down the road until all 50 states have no identity.

Fuck off, shareblue (your financier).

I-Is it bad that I'm still clinging on to a bit of hope that Trump and his administration will come through for us and prosecute George Soros for bribery and racketeering

is simple KILL SOROS

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/23/george-soros-tied-activists-behind-campaign-impeach-trump/

>DAVID BROCK's Confidential Memo:

>SHAREBLUE IS PAYING JOURNALISTS TO SMEAR TRUMP

>THROUGH THEIR AFFILIATE, "THE AMERICAN INDEPENDENT"

PG 39:

"In 2017, working with ShareBlue, The American Independent will award grants to top investigative journalists to cover, expose and damage the Trump administration and its allies"

>David Brock is a political operative who founded the liberal media watchdog group Media Matters. Guess who funds Media Matters?

>prosecute George Soros for bribery and racketeering
Outside shot, but I assume he is near untouchable. Russia has wanted him for years.

Best thing to do is to not let shareblue and the MSM (same thing really) the like divide us like they have been trying to since the inauguration.

So.. Will anyone deal with this.. ehm problem?
Anyone? We can't wait another 20 years like for the Rockfeller to stretch, can we?

Meanwhile let us all contemplate on how better the world is and can be without this evil incarnated psychos.
Ommm

dude's probably got ex navy seals protecting him for hundreds of thousands a year. you don't just walk up and stab a billionaire. if any of the autists here even tried they'd be swiss cheese before they got within rock throwing distance. I like your spirit though.

Attacking the local police is one of the methods Marxists subvert nations, and Soros funds and supports it. The point is to discredit and kill police so that they refuse to come to work, and then replace them with a sweeping national police, which is of course hand-picked communist affiliates who will enforce the reign of terror. This is basically what happened in Russia.

did you just fucking copy paste the history for the soros subreddit?

post the 60 minutes video next faggot

>dur is this pasta is from leddit
way to out yourself as a newfag, retard

It has a son. I'd look there.

desu it'd still be better than trump regret threads and "why white people need to die"

That image is very interesting, but I just don't see how all these powerful jews work together like a perfect hivemind. It's actually frightening. Do they all just sit around at a round table and discuss their evil plans like something out of a cartoon? I just get it.

>I just get it.
*don't

(((SOROS))) works for (((ROTHSCHILD)))

What is his end game?
Can anyone explain what he's trying to do?
What does de stabilizing the western world do for him?

What can we do? His entire family need to go down, but who will do it?

Russian shill alert.
If you have proof I'm sure someone will "lock her up". Either way spread your lies elswhere.

HAHAHAHAH!
I just screenshotted this post. You morons brighten my day.

Fucking classic. J
Keep it up I'm dying here. Lol

You really think Trump is any different. Do you take your blue pills as suppositories.

STEP 1:
IDENTIFY HIS ENTIRE FAMILY

How is the weather in Moscow?

man you're really burning for your CREW credits today. good for you. your supervisor must be so proud. we're all so grateful to you for posting here.

fuccin buuump

man you're up to like $0.50 in CREW bux at this point. look at you GO. golly gee I bet the "ALT RIGHT" is super triggered by your EDGY posting. ROFL!!!

tell your masters that this line is no longer effective, dumbass

bump

What about Trump and his refunding of sanctuary cities. This endangers cops and enforces federal law to supersede state policy.

Unstable governments yields opportunities for investments, particularly bets that things will get worse in any number of companies, currencies or metals.

He's done it before; he will do it again.

Then he'll jet off to New Zealand.

shhhh let the dumb fuck think he's making a difference. it gives his meaningless life purpose.

I'd like to see Sup Forums post what this guy is instructing Trump to do.

Problem is, no one on Sup Forums even knows who he is. His daughter is the biggest right wing "Soros" in the world and no one on Sup Forums knows who she is either.

stay blind, sheep. just read what's in the news.

Some do, some don't, some unwittingly act to further the common goals as perceived by the author of this pic. I think most of them honestly believe they're doing good by acting out their wishes and changing the world the way they do.
And in some really bewildering cases you might see on pics like this, a number of them in all likelihood want to be destructive to remove enemies/for the sake of destruction. It's not like destruction is universally negative, but often times the end goals aren't their best shot to better the world, to say the least. Similar upbringings/traditions/cultural backgrounds are responsible for their apparent and real cohesion.
Can a cultural group be intrinsically pathological to a society based on their ideas? I think yes, and Jews aren't the only ones, every society has their own share.

if Soros gets to Trump all is lost

Major redpills here. Bump

And how can we possibly defend ourselves? He's a billionaire.

I won't let this thread die yet. It's too important. Too much SJW bullshit and shilling on Sup Forums today.

Bump

Fuck Soros. Fuck Global Communism. Fuck open borders. FUCK.

Bump.

Those are some essential redpills if you're new.