youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Give sex hormones to 3 year olds
>"Vanilla is trying to convert everyone again!"
>Degenerate song about homosex aired on national TV
>Uses nostalgia + scientific credentials to push an obvious political agenda

he's on a spectrum

Pretty much this. Peddling ideology as science is as reprobate as it gets.

Too bad it happens so frequently.

Stopped doing High Fiving White Guys. I loved that shit. That and Sluggo.

What did Adam do?

he says that gender is a spectrum now

Duck does that even mean

>national tv
It's fucking a Netflix series calm your tits

>learned more from bill nye the science guy that i did in school
>25 years later bill reveals his final form
>lvl 99 degenerate pervert

1 internet point for the person that knocks billy out on facebook live.

It means I have a feminine penis. Call me.

Well said

It doesn't.. that's the problem

He tried to educate the population on science, but slobbering retards couldn't accept the facts.

All of this is true except for the last point. He only has a degree in mechanical engineering, and he's not even a real scientist. His "credentials" is the fame he gained by being on a children's show in the 90's.

Denied God and the validity of the bible.

Evolution is a lie.

He was supposed to save the world and bring balance to the force

Adding: so he panders to them now for popularity, denying all scientific facts

Bill isn't the only one. Adam Savage went off about "angry white guys" on twitter today.

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED, HERETIC
BURN IN ATHEIST HELL BLASPHEMER

I hope that's true

He's been a complete tool his entire life, it's pretty well-documented. Him becoming a cringe-worthy SJW is just the diarrhea icing on a shit-sandwich of a person.

>Bill Nye the BS.E.
>time to get on my soap box again!
Wew.

Wtf Jamie is my favourite now.

Racist ice cream orgy

FOUR POINT FUCKING FIVE

BILL WILL NEVER RECOVER

And this

Also this

Jumped on Twitter to do damage control for Billy and his shitshow

#notrealscience

he has a point you know

i dont agree with him, but at least he approaches it like an adult and suggests there may be some blurry lines to the whole identity thing.

and he is right about people autistically screaming at him to prove it, because they dont actually care, they just wanna bother him.

fuck you adam, in the time it took me to write this post user posted this and now i hate you

die in a hole.

When he started being an obvious tryhard on leddit and debating that Christian teacher. This is all a calculated effort to get back back in the limelight and make more shekels and since anyone can do that/find the info on YouTube these days, he decided to pander to more ridiculous groups with "NEW" "Science"

he sounds like an angry white guy.

he admitted on live tv to being attracted to children.

>approaches it like an adult
>"asking for proof makes you a dick"

>Facts and proof don't matter, it's about having a DISCUSSION

Really makes me think

Present proof that gender is not a spectrum.

I'll wait.

Fucking cringe

is he a poofter? I knew the other one was for sure

>calculated

Was crashing the plane part of his plan?

>fucking SALON with a 70

well, adam savage at least stayed at his field. as SFX expert he is used to fake things and make it seem like they are real

a) have penis
b) do not have penis
Choose one and only one. I'll wait.

what is with people on pol not reading the entirety of someones post

do you want to look like a retard?

And 50 million people are subscribed to Netflix, that's not even counting all the people who share accounts so it's probably closer to 150 million who actively use it.

Eat shit and die reprobate.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3030621/

Sounds like Adam is an angry white guy.

This guy is a total cuck.

Why would I want to look like you?

White men - oh you mean 98% of your audience, Adam.

What is it with these types always trying to appeal to the people who don't like them and never will? It's such an odd thing.

>implying cancer doesn't metastasize

Today it's on Netflix. Tomorrow it will be in sex ed classrooms.

But Gender is indeed a spectrum,that's how you're here today

Potentially he was behind that German aircraft crashing?

That's proof that some people have a penis and some people don't have a penis. It is not proof that gender is not a spectrum.

That's a study about hormones, not gender.

Blue pill cunt looks like a paedo

MYTHBUSTED

(((Shalom)))
Just a coincidence goy

There is no difference between gender and sex in my language, it's pure manufactured anglo bullshit.

>Unironically agreeing with Adam in the first post you replied to
>calling others retards
user...

youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ

Oh (you).

Social Scientist

Oy vey dose stupid doity racist nazi goy bastids are undermining our investment mista Soros! How can we follow up with the success of Amy Shuma and Dea white People? Dose doity white boys won't take our bait, maybe we can throw some science in dea to make it seem legit!

Personally I think he's finally snapped. He's been trying to win the right over for years. He wanted to work with them, he thought he could convince them, but it never worked. So he's turned to the regressive. He marched right up to them and asked for the biggest glass of kool-aid they had and ingested it anally. he desperately wanted a group he could be a part of and he found it. All he had to do was sell out his credibility and soul in the process.

I Didn't deserve to see these images

Yea but he's really smart bro

"You can't count on anyone, especially your heroes." -Syndrome (who did nothing wrong)

more like bill nye the engineer for a year then got fired and tried to become a stand up comic, failed at that, and became a children's entertainer, guy

If you don't know the difference that's fine, but at least you admit you don't understand science. Some people don't know the difference between protons and neutrons, nothing wrong with that.

It's fucking sad what a few shekels can make people do

everyone needs to experience a hands free prostate orgasm at least once in their lives

Gender is biological sex which is assigned to you by your chromosomes try as you like you can not reassign these, a tranny who dies will be identified as a there birth gender/sex if a blood/dental test is taken.

>Just like Colbert
>his old show was entertaining
>his new show is obvious shilling & not even good

Here's what this kike faggot did to get people to hate him:

Make a science show and talk about how great science and empricism is, THEN ADVERTISE ABOUT FALSE MADE UP BULLSHIT TO FIT HIS AGENDA

Yes, let's make a science show about objective facts, but then fill it with horse shit about how white people need to stop existing in their own countries cuz they're mean :((( or how we need to indulge in the fantasies of tranny degenerate faggots and talk about how everything is on a spectrum based off of pseudoscientifc jew studies which have no actual objective basis to them

The shit he peddles isn't science, its propaganda bullshit. But they call it science because people think science is always factual and always right and it COULD NEVER BE MANIPULATED right guys?

Actual science is an incredible thing and very important to societies. It is empirical, rational, and objective. The shit Bill Nye the Fuck Your Toddler Up With Hormones Guy pushes is based in lies, propaganda, and horseshit. He should be executed.

He's a douchebag who had a mediocre children's show and should have accepted society moved on from giving a fuck about him, but instead he panders for political brownie points and shekels.

Fuck him.

I was sure he's gay for a long time. But I recently learned he has a wife. Still, it might be "wife" like Briana Wu or some other degeneration

Biological sex can be fully described by science. Gender is some ambiguous bullshit that no-one, including yourself, seems capable of defining. Prove me wrong and I'll tip my fedora to you xir.

sexual orientation and desire might be on a spectrum.

gender is not. now hang yourself.

All he's doing is giving climate change as much credibility as 600 LGBTQRSTUV genders

I'd sex Adam its nothing personal its just I am a "Truther"

I watched a bunch of their Tested stuff I like it better than Myth Busters cause they are more honest.

Mythbusters was bought and paid for by big oil anyone with half a brain could see that but it didn't mean it wasn't fun.

The one presenting a thesis should prove things, not the other way around

Crimes against humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

watch his new show you dumb ass
actually dont its bad

Can anyone validate if this real or just some handy photoshop

Isn't his JOB proving or debunking things? What a disappointment of a human being.

Proof?

Defining gender as a binary is your thesis, so the burden of proof is on you. The natural assumption is that gender is a spectrum (occam's razor).

myhtbusters holocaust episode when?

ageofshitlords.com/sorry-tumblr-there-are-only-two-genders

I can present you a person that has an asshole where the junk should be, your argument is invalid!

Are you happy Theodore? Are you happy Max? Are you happy Sigmund? Are you happy Karl?

Is this what you wanted?

>retarded british person has no idea how chromosomes work
That natural assumption is not that gender is a spectrum its the assumption of retarded leftists who dont understand how chromosomes work.

each of the people you mentioned where unbelievably wealthy.

That's sex not gender.

>literally buzzfeed
>proof