The biggest mistake Americans did was give niggers freedom

The biggest mistake Americans did was give niggers freedom.

They should have shipped them back to Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

great thread op

america loves black people and this is a star trek fan board

>t. Nigger

Blame John Wilkes Booth for that, we are stuck with niggers because of him

ah, you have aitism

but then who would fuck my wife? My 4 incher can't make her cum like a hot, hard black cock can.

tru dat

>aitism

bix nood yall need us who yall gonna build yo country n roads n sheeeit on when we GONE

you don't "do" mistakes you "make" mistakes you retarded fuck, you can go back with them since your IQ is clearly in the same ballpark

Muthafucka you aint no nigga, you dont know the shtruggle african americans go through erry day, you aint not no never not got did no slavery mufugg bitch bitch uh. Stay in yo lane dawg. Dang africans all up in yo grill all like 'im african' like they think they some kind of african or some shit. blacklivesmatter yo dont you be appropreeayshuns the shtruggle

OP dont know what its like to be called a NIGGA by whitey

are you trying to be funny pointing out my typo with trump?
i get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

>Forgets to capitalize "I" and A in the beginning of the sentence.
>Forgets to capitalize T for the name.

Brush your teeth bong

>Forgets
no
i just didnt

too expensive

a bullet a nigger would be cheaper and give the same results.

>They should have shipped them back to Africa.

Well that was the plan until some edgelord named John Wilkes Booth popped ol' Abe in the head

Would have been cheaper to slash their throats and use their corpses as fertilizer.

i don't think the history of the united states would have played out any differently considering the original colonist's circumstances.

>t. Nigger

In more reasonable times, you wouldn't have the option of dating or marrying. Much less cuck posting.

>shipped them back to Africa.
you cant shipped 3M of slaves and the most of your blacks have white ancestor so your white owners breed with them

>aitism

We tried that, it's called Liberia.

great thread op

I'm sure his six inches and beast like mannerisms will get her going my little faggot.

why dont you just let (or force) the blacks fuck all your women, after a couple of generations they will all be BLEACHED (genocided), no more black people see its easy?

wasn't much of a try desusenpai

/thread

3/5 compromise started the fire.

Sheeiit

The biggest mistake real Americans (Native Americans) made was not killing the pilgrims when they first landed on their shores.