Would this be an acceptable outcome to Burgers?

Would this be an acceptable outcome to Burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This seems okay were it not for there obviously being some crossover. I mean unless you mean actually physically erecting barriers and forcing segregation.

Yes actually, but the niggers are going to gave a hard time settling in Billy Bob's land, yes there's a lot of niggers there but there's also a lot of angry whites who hate them. As for the rest, it works, I'm a florifag though and I may need to move.

I think that this is a good idea, but I think its already been implemented by socioeconomic boundaries.

Sorry, white trash.

No. Arizona is White Man's Land.

No, because then the niggers and spics would start moving into the white area.

How long before the niggers and spics want to emigrate to the white area?

No.

Also this. Come on guys, the white man has already succeeded in segregating the minority populations.

I'd be okay with this honestly. It is a lot better than (((them))) taking over everything

No, why should we give up comfy Texas, California, Arizona and Virginia?

Also, nobody is sharing Florida, especially Hispanics with Blacks.

The whole idea is stupid.

Yes then instantly go to war with them.

all or nothing

Form stable families that produce babies and [COLONIZE] every other pussy until they are all practically white.

....you mean like it is now?
>t-the south will rise again!
I like southerners, but you have the nigs, it's over.

t.midwestern good ol' boy

as long as we can declare war if they ever ask for more land, sure

I have a feeling the lads of Dixie would have something to say about this outcome.

Have you ever heard such a toe tapping tune?

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

Damn right

>giving any coastlines to niggers and spics

Kill yourself you stupid fuck.

>coasts

No fucking way are we giving up the Gunshine State.

non-whites understand on some level that we do things better and come up with all kinds of reasons to justify their clinging to us. The two most popular delusions are that whites could not survive without the other, and that they are entitled to what we produce because of slavery. Even Asians voice such delusions to justify being here rather than in Asia with their billions of cousins.

>giving up every port city

No

> Giving the South to nigs
That's gonna be a no from me

My home county in South Carolina is covered up. So, no, fuck you.

No, don't want yet another Mexico and a Zimbabwe next door.

How about we bide our time till the fed gov collapses and then wholesale genocide undesirables.

it would never work but it would be cool

the physically erecting barriers and forcing segregation is why I like this plan

it won't be billy bob's land any more
billy bob will be relocated too

far too much niggerland

mexican land is alright

you want them literally next door instead?

>giving the outer banks, charleston, savannah, and the keys away
Yeah fuck that

Stop trying to cede me to the Mexicans.

No
There is already area for african americans
Liberia

>Hispanic will push all the black out the south,and into east coast.

all of AmericA and can*da should be white you surrenderfag

Take the grey and black off the map and we can talk.

As if Chicago, Kansas City, or Cleveland are any better off.

Absolutely fucking not

Thats way too much land to give up, i know they poopulate the area but only like 3 counties breaks above 50% black, Giving them the state of georgia would suffice. Mexishits get nothing.

giving them anything is already unacceptable

no i golf at Mar-a-Lago

Fuck that, we should just invade Mexico and put them all there.

>years down the road
>war with literally any other country
>leaving the better part of the whole eastern seaboard under the control of niggers

we wont break up. we brazil now.

Fuck no I live in Georgia. Those Yankee fuckers freed the slaves, why don't they take them all in?

EMBRACE

DIVERSITY

No way, all that fucking land to the blacks?

YOU BIGOTS

>Hispanic

Hispanic isn't a race you stupid fuck

Delete this thread

You think white hispanics that are pure spanish are going to want to be by the brown hispanics that are mestizos filled with indian blood?

You think they want to be by the black hispanics?

Hispanic isn't a fucking race

Why should hispancis that aren't mestizo mexicans be blamed for the stupid shit mestizo mexican fuckheads do?

Martin Sheen and George Lopez and both hispanic and they clearly don't look like they're part of the same race

Fuck off

EMBRACE DIVERSITY

Wtf I love black blondes now

>ceding territory that's yours without blood
>men

This is the type of plan created by women

Literally every part of the USA belongs to white people. If the other coloured folks want their own place they should leave.

No, replace all forms of tribalism with pan-Americanism. Then there is light-red-white-and-blue, medium-red-white-and-blue, and chocolate-red-white-and-blue.

By the way, where would the mixed race people go?

>that
>black

Fuck no. Blacks and spics deserve nothing.

Funny that Hispanics and niggers have loads of nations while whites are expected to divide their own nations up for others

They can take wonderful hot showers.

Nope all white america or nuclear holocaust

The amount of people who actually want this is so small. People love where they live and where they are. You and the 100k people who think like you arent going to accomplish anything.

Manifest Destiny all that land belongs to white Americans.

FIFTY

SIX

How could it be an acceptable outcome? It's a scenario of defeat. The hispanics and blacks will ruin their part of the land, they will suck dry every last bit of civilization that was created by white men, and then they will start immigrating north for more gibsmedat. It's what they do. It's what they have always done. Designating a particular area as belonging to these ethnic group is like saying "ok you officially have the right to plunder this area". Nothing more, nothing less.

You know what would be an acceptable outcome? Building walls and shooting invaders.

PERCENT

R A R E
A
R
E

There are a lot of Hispanics in Minnesota.

>Hispanic
>Race

this
like one week tops. their food would run out, and they aren't intellectually developed enough to farm

>Hispanics and blacks

>Hispanic
>Race

>Hispanic
>Mutually exclusive to white or black or asian or any other race

Anti white detected

Say black and mestizo not black and hispanic because you're blaming hispanics as a whole including the based Spaniards that fucking put you filthy jew kikes in your place

Typical jew, trying to blame mestizo crime on the spanish man

Hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic

A brown beaners race is "Mixed" or "Mestizo" not hispanic because hispanic is not a race

Don't lump Spaniards with Niggers ever again you idiotic anti white tumblr dyke whore jew.

Blame blacks and mestizos, not hispanics because then you are blaming white hispanics like Ted Cruz and Spanish men

Hispanic is a geographic term, not a racial one

Read the spanish caste system before you post again

This is from a pdf called Civil War 2 that talks about racial lines and how militant gangs will organize and occupy cities, even using artillery in the inevitable race war

The more you post on this kike website the less educated you actually are

>5 million conservative whites in Arizona trapped in Hispanicland

Dropped

>Not leaving Texas white

kys faggot.

Fuck that shit North Texas (excluding Desoto and other south Dallas Nigger no go zones) is too nice for niggers and spics.

No thanks....send the negroes to africa since they scream about it all the time.....latinos can stay ...they are some what degenerate but negroes are nothing but cancer

About 5 minutes.

This is extremely close.
A little too much for the Mexicans in central Texas and Norther California.
A smidge too much for the blacks around the Norfolk military hub.
But other than that; this is the American Land for Peace deal that can save humanity from ethnic cleansing on a huge scale.
I just want a place to work on the yard without any niggers, spics or jews ruining everything.

>Giving up all that coastline

What idiot thinks this is possible, lol.

Way more likely to see NM become a brown concentration camp and Alabama a black one.

Implying you aren't 1/64 American Indian or Jewish ;-)

Not a burger but presumably it'd be more than acceptable to whites. The spics would probably at least from a vaguely functional society albeit not an especially desirable one, the nigs would turn their shit into a post apocalyptic wasteland and start begging whites and spics for gibsmedats before long.

Immediately because they are genetically inferior retards who can't feed themselves

>that spike in Colorado
>giving them the cultural hub of the west
no, thats unacceptable.

t. Colorado

Absolutely not

No matter how degenerate, we need San Francisco.

Yea lets do it. Reconquists in 50 years. The negros will all starve to death anyways.

No it isn't you retard

wed never give up the coastline

[spoiler]new[spoiler]

>1 post by this shill

South Carolina has the greatest nigger hater ever, Gator. For him we will give no land to minorities.

This.

All Whites could move to North Dakota.
In 10 years, ND would be thriving and other 49 states would be shitholes.
"Of course the Whites took ND. It was already perfect!"

Could you please, not.

>giving beans and nogs the coastlines
fuck off

Fuck off euro-spic

Montana is nice too.

Hawaii and Alaska can have them..... I want my lower 48 pure

N E W
E
W

i'd gladly move "back" to puerto rico if white people paid enough to make it worthwhile