AND THE ROCKETS' RED GLARE

AND THE ROCKETS' RED GLARE

Other urls found in this thread:

news.siteintelgroup.com/blog/index.php/categories/jihad/entry/397-issue-14-of-aqap’s-“inspire”-magazine-focuses-on-assassinations,-provides-targets-and-methods
jihadology.net/category/inspire-magazine/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-8-year-old-boys-very-special-dream-just-came-true_us_568e844be4b0cad15e639b11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE FAGS BURSTING IN AIR

it should be illegal for women to raise boys without a father.

what a faggot

95% of Sup Forums are NEETs and will spend more time arguing about this child wearing make up than looking for a job

soldiers died to protect the right to do this

what a fucking waste

Was Ellen inspired to actually wear makeup and try to be feminine? I think the boy has done god's work

>wh*te """""""boys"""""""

Can you just imagine that faggot getting drafted during a war? The west is done already.

He looks utterly hilarious.
How can you not laugh at that shit?

kek, kids would get raped by their own classmates if they pulled shit like this here.

Fpbp

Thanks for the kek, I was thinking of killing myself today but now I feel way to happy to even pull the trigger

we have brought shame to our forefathers

Are you one of those sand niggers?

Who does his make up?

It says he was "bullied," so it doesn't exactly sound as though American kids are putting up with it either.

a job isnt going to save this poor kids balls user

just let the bombs fall senpai

i only have faith in the nukes to cleanse the land

Let this society colapse. I cant hold my rage.

T R I G G E R E D

>ecuador
You society has collapsed, how the fuck do you even have internet

Himself probably. My GF watches trans dudes and faggots do make up on YouTube all the time. I bet he watched a few too many of those vids and his parents are just okay with the outcome. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

YAAASSS QUEEN SLAY

(((bullied)))
Probably lying since he would have a safe bubble from the education system and that parents are raising their children to accept degeneracy

Though I would certainly as a 21 year old white man kick the ever living shit out of this kid.

>implying that having children isn't gay AF in the current calendar year

user, pls

Suicide within 5 years.

Back at home a young wife waits
Her Green Beret has met his fate
He has died for those oppressed
Leaving her his last request:

Put silver wings on my son's chest
Make him one of America's best
He'll be a man they'll test one day
Have him win the Green Beret...

>Instead, 2yrs later the little faggot is wearing makeup and being praised by some dyke on tv
>I should have stayed home...

No homo right?

Why does peepee have ears?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?

Turks unironically think this is a good thing.

This is why you can't have nice things you filthy sheep of an illiterate, schizophrenic, seventh-century paedophile.

The only crime here is how poorly that makeup's done.

I'd fuck that lil queer.

Isn't that r9k?

Are you a girl? Got a kik by chance? Need to relieve some stress down in the pecker area

I wouldnt. He isnt cute. He just like a flaming faggot

Imagine raping that lil faggot face, makeup all over my dick and balls.
Good times.

his single mother

>looking
>not being employed at all times
I sense some guilt on your end.

That's pretty advanced for a 12 year old. He must have started really young.

Let's share a plate and watch it burn

So this is the generation that'll save the white race.

I'm just saying, I'd fuck his face too.

Oh relax Ahmed, oil wrestling practice starts at 4, no need to get antsy for gay sex now.

Milo pls go

>95% NEETs

wrong board

I already know that burger-bro, but those levels of degeneracy are invisible here. We are more conservatives becouse the religion. Probably we dont have the same life-level as north america, but you dont see kidos with make up on TV.

Idk, he have the SS on the sunglasses

Fucking hell is that hot, think about putting your dick into his asshole for the first time. Being all tight and shit, probably would bleed but by then he would be knocked out and you could do anything to his lifeless body

This

Marco Rubio?

Mr. Podesta is that you?

>Thousands of trans people kill themselves every year
>People want us to feel sorry for people like this
>People want us to believe that these are people
>People actually support this shit

this isnt even a pepe. keep your fake shit to your self third world nigro

My 4 year old loves this tomas the tank engine shit and whenever he watches the old VHS tapes I cant even watch it without thinking about them fucking eachother

I'm reading Inspire

news.siteintelgroup.com/blog/index.php/categories/jihad/entry/397-issue-14-of-aqap’s-“inspire”-magazine-focuses-on-assassinations,-provides-targets-and-methods

jihadology.net/category/inspire-magazine/

>when Catholic priests post in your thread
fuck off Father O'Reilly

I didnt say its pepe, boi.

Imagine what that makeup does to that kid´s face

user what the fuck

you dont have to say anything. the picture is obviously a fake. stop trying to crash the market with your fake sweat shop shit

I am into R34, and its really bad. Once had a stiffy and was pocking out of my shorts. Thank god he didnt see.....

Has there ever been a tranny of importance? That Persian-Roman emperor doesn't count. They all seem like selfish, stupid, superficial morons to me. Good riddance if they off themselves.

tragic

he's imitating this lil homo

huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-8-year-old-boys-very-special-dream-just-came-true_us_568e844be4b0cad15e639b11

I have an ok job though, I can even shitpost at work..

This is what happens when you get rid f bullying
-Bill Burr

kek, are you mad becous op pic?

I'd kick his ass.
And I'm 29.

Clickbait articles are just laughable.

Anything that starts with "(insert name) is _____ by this ______", it's like a robot made it.

I just don't get why people fall for it.

no im mad because you dirty third worlders keep pushing your unofficial pepe shit ruining the rare pepe market for the rest of us

>where did you come from
>where did you go
>where did you come from
>cotton eye joe

I wish I was able to overpower a platoon of these women and let my fellow soldiers rape them over and over and over.

kek

MY SIDES

kys

Makeup can be a hobby no different to painting or lawnmowing.

People who enjoy makeup are generally better at being people than the people who irrationally hate people who enjoy makeup.

Hes from the same comic series as Pepe.

>That subtle Ayn Rand quote

Nice.

whos this simin dimin

Lol.....nice work

>parent(s)

>implying any of us are employable

doesn't matter that most of us could, in fact, be completely silent and stack boxes for 7 hours a day every day, nobody hires weirdos.

I think is Anzu-chan

What is his name?

Don't do that.
Not that I know of, evidently all trans people are narcissistic assholes who expect the world to pander to their delusional fantasy. I hope we can one day put an end to this disease and exterminate their kind.

If im correct im pretty sure this kid does have a father. I saw another picture with him and a full grown man, could be his boyfriend idk.

two different homos user

see

Why should I kms

Man if that were my wife's son...

But i have a job faggot. you should get that muff diver a real fucking job.

This little faggot again?

Wasn't this old news like 3 years ago?

It's one kid and even normalfags don't agree with it.

It's a clickbait article because it gets attention for being so wildly degenerate.

>and let my fellow soldiers rape them over and over and over.

its over isnt it

12 YEAR OLDS SHOULDN'T WEAR MAKE UP REGARDLESS OF GENDER!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know you are lying because there are clubs for transsexual hook ups in Istanbul

Yep, he looks like he'll have a tough time in middle school

They're pretty homo tho.

does he have DSL or is that just the lipstick?

The dad was the one who groomed him.

Apparently it's not taboo if you're open about it.

looks like a young blaire white.. creepy...

Call him up to find out

What's wrong with that?