I am about to see a Doctor to see if i am crazy. WHAT exactly can i expect, Sup Forums?

I am about to see a Doctor to see if i am crazy. WHAT exactly can i expect, Sup Forums?

Having your gun rights removed indefinitely

Some retard trying to tell you how you feel for an hour.

>voluntarily entering NGI
>ever

Dont talk about Sup Forums or mention terms like redpill and kike

Psychologist or psychiatrist? Behavioral cognitive therapy with a light anti-depressant like Wellbutrin can fix many, many of the patients who present with depression, anxiety, etc.

Be careful if your doctor is eager to try SSRIs or antipsychotic drugs with you right off the bat.

A lot of SSRIs if she finds out your pepe folder

>implying a psychiatrist can't have your guns taken away

>Rorschach test
>everything is Happy Merchant

Don't tell them about our secret

It's not so bad. Just listen to your doctor, and if you get prescribed medication you should definitely take it. It's for the better, and you'll feel a lot better for it.
t. bipolar dude, actually diagnosed not self diagnosed

They will try to bluepill you. They are Jewish shills on the pay role of soros and the CIA. Stay strong.

>browses Sup Forums
>severe debilitating depression, disconnect from society, asocial
>continues to browse Sup Forums

there's all the advice you need

To add to this:
If your medication is fucking with you, just speak with your doctor again and see if you can either try something else, or just lower your dosage.

Happened to me. Jewish guy when I was a teen. Dumb kike. Now I can't pass a backround check cause he was paid by how many beds he filled in the nuthouse, which they'll put you in for arguing nowadays.

ALSO you can probably get NEETbux if you're diagnosed. Bleed the system dry, my nigga.

lol u crazy

I'M GOING OFF THE RAILS ON A CRAZY TRAAAAAAAAAAAIN

enjoy being /nogunz/ for the rest of your life

you should try to get some testosterone pills off him

slide threads for sure

ANAL PROBE
N
A
L

P
R
O
B
E

I did that and mine just kept upping it every time I went. Shrinks are all filthy kikes. Didn't even listen to what I said.

Don't trust the kike. Don't listen to him OP. And don't take anti-depressants unless you want to be a retarded complacent.

Pffft! We're all crazy. Just depends on how much you're willing to admit to.

sweet I have 1 big white cock as my ID

No I was just depressed a bit, my father just wanted a daycare because it was paid by government insurance and he was a druggie.

You're not crazy. The Jews are trying to fuck your shit up with drugs so they can turn you into a kike slave puppet. Be prepared to fight back, refuse to answer their questions.

How's he going to take away something he doesn't know about?

Your version is shit.

You should have just got up and got your own Pepsi

Keep records of what you're taking and how you feel. It can be difficult to remember slight improvements and it can take years of trial and error to find out what works.

Also, Anti-depressants can affect your ability to ejaculate, so make sure you keep your doctor informed about our sexual activity

Don't be too specific. You might say you fap 4 times a week but don't mention to what. Say you're having violent thoughts by not who the thoughts are about.

Ask about patient confidentiality and if what you tell him can be used against you in court.

Good luck

Yes, good goyim. Take this (((Medicine))) it will cure all your problems.

Did i forget to mention its part of a Prysbiterian Church Complex?

The doctor will give you whatever drug that gives his practice the most freebies. I remember going to a practice and seeing seroquil notepads, clocks, tissues, etc. Almost everyone who went there was put on seroquil, whether or not they showed symptoms that warranted it. It's a jewish conspiracy.

theyll probably diagnose you with something.
Its pretty much impossible not to fit the criteria for one of the ((disorders)) there are

>expecting anything good from ((((western medicine))))

come on dude