White Supremacy is the ultimate Red Pill

daily reminder that Muslims and non-whites (except east Asians) are too genetically stupid and violent to achieve a first-world developed civilised society with a high quality of life and low crime rates, which is why they all want to live in our white countries.

and if they're born and educated in our white countries and are told to go back to their third-world undeveloped shit holes, they will simply refuse, call us "racist" or become violent because they enjoy living among the white master race and don't want to live among their own savage low IQ non-white people born in their natural habitat.

non-whites hate us yet want to live among us because they envy us, our success and our civilisation.

when we whites are gone then so does our civilisation, meaning there will be no more high quality of life and low crime rates for non-whites to leech off of because they would've replaced it all with their own third-world culture, non-whites brought this on themselves because of their own existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/safest-countries-in-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is true, but this shouldn't be spread until we at least have white nationalism down and people see how powerful we whites are when we're united

Sometimes it's nice to see the basics, the obvious, re-stated here on Sup Forums. Thanks OP.

If whites are the master race then why are we allowing ourselves to be defeated and overtaken so easily?

Of course it is, but don't forget goy, all whites are inherently evil and showing any white pride makes you a member of the KKK and a neo-nazi because only minorities have the right to be proud of their heritage

Complacency breeds weakness

Was a good read OP, now back to polishing my menorah since fitting in will be our best chance of survival.

>Low crime rates
Are you kidding me? White people behave like monkeys. Maybe without alcohol.

WRONG

The ultimate redpill the Anglo-Saxon Supremacy redpill. Get woke niggers.

>Supremacy
Toxic mentality that is the cause of many evils in the world. If all you have to brag about is "being white" then you are loser. Jews are fucked in the head because they believe they are superior to everyone else. They aren't.

>Rwanda
>Safer than the U.K
That's beyond fucking retarded

Even the French admit that we are the superior race in the world.

Transhumanism is the redder pill

There are always exceptions

Take the Rhodespill.

i agree Mr moonman

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/safest-countries-in-the-world/
Read them and weep, cabron.
It's the sad truth. My biggest concern in this mountain hell hole of mine is how and when am I getting baked tomorow.
>0 Terrorist attacks
>DUIs os uncommon
>lazy population
Don't just assume that economic properity brings safety.

First off, telegraph isn't a reliable source, and neither is the WEF. Second, why don't you go live in Rwanda and see how hospitable the people are, I can guarantee you you'll be murdered and raped within a week

>zimbabwe
i think moroccan gov lied about this

Let me guess, based on London's crime rate?

Again, this is my own testimony, I've been to Europe as a tourist, once the midnight clock hits, all you see is drunk people and literal degenaracy. I can assure you my country's way safer, for me specifically, we're very racist.
Has nothing to do our cuck gov.
I dunno, your country isn't very safe either, I assume, but it's understable with accessible guns and too much nig-nogs.
>Moving on
Can someone redpill me about white supremacy?
East asia is smarter than Europe and the US, that's why you low key include it. Also, white people are responsible for herrendous crimes much like arabs, niggers and what-not.
Comtemporarily speaking, what makes you sperior? White people are perceived as soft beta cucks in my country.

Do you know who "Anglo-Saxon" was meant to describe? Northeast Europeans aka White people. This is like arguing whether blacks or negros are the shittiest race. They are the same thing.

Well guess what, Jewish belief in superiority is leading them to victory. We either adopt the winning tactic or we are losing on purpose. Do you hate winning?

good luck with that. pol has moved onto the blackpill
kys

YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING NIGGER HOW CAN YOU BE SO RETARDED

Anglo-Saxons are those descended from the Angles, Saxons, and Jutes (as well as some native Britons). This constitutes the English. Krauts aren't Anglo-Saxon, they're a group of other Germanic tribes. The Nordic races are Nordic. The Welsh, Scottish, and Irish are Celtic. The French are a mixture of Gauls, Franks, and Occitans.

Only a retarded mystery meat kraut-taig-spic yank mongrel would ever make such a ludicrous claim.

Sorry. But the ultimate red pill is white people were outsmarted by the jews and are at their mercy.

Oh, and you fucking said NORTHEAST. Are you saying we're all fucking Slavs or Finno-Ugrics? Fuck you and your white globalist bullshit

I love how Sup Forums has to justify their yellow fever because it doesn't fit their fantasy.

Burgers gonna burger

This is the final redpill my fellow moon.

The most uncomfortable of truths for normies. The funny thing is, I do not know anyone who can refute the facts you just made, ever.

The normal bullshit replies are this.

>"Africa isn't developed because it had no resources for them to develop and the climate!"

Europeans proceed to colonise it for resources and create colonies.

>"All animals are different and unique and can be separated into different groups and sub species... except humans of course!"

Marxists love to notice the differences in animals until it comes to our own species.

>"Islamic culture invented algebra!"

A classic I here all the time. They did not "invent" algebra, they found a way to write it down, using Greek characters.

Delet pls ;_;

>implying all the crime is committed by whites

Ah yes, nice try nig.

No, they most definitely founded algebra, algorithm and alchemy as well as material chemistry (since all greeks did was talk about it)
Good luck bleaching history, Algebra uses the 0 as a necessary integration, something unpresent in the greek times.
>WE WUZ ALKHAWARISMI AND SHIEET

>(except east Asians)
Stopped reading there.

>Asians have higher IQ
>less crime
>greater culture
>not cucked by the jews

But yeah whites are superior.

No you fool they did not "find" algebra, they found the way to write it down.

No one "invented" or "found" mathematics you fucking retard. Mathematics exists as by virtue of being a biproduct of the creation of our universe.

Whether we found a way to write it down or not, it would all still apply.