Cancelled my Netflix over sjw shit

Your turn Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

exstreamist.com/the-numer-of-titles-in-the-netflix-library-is-down-50-over-the-past-four-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i quite like netflix
i will however let them know that i do not like their new show

Why pay for 1's and 0's?

If you don't own a fire stick yet your losing at life

I stopped watching tv probably 10 years ago, and obviously I wouldn't bother with netflix now...

Complete degeneracy...except for maybe StarTrek TOS...but I have all that shit on DVD when the mood suites...

>implying I ever bought into the movie jew

>paying for media in the past 15 years
You been a good goy.

>having netflix in the first place
>watching television
Degenerate

>contact us.

How do they know you cancelled over sjw shit? Have you told them what they can do to win you back?

>StarTrek TOS
you have terrible taste

Well done, lad.

If people need a better reason, look no further than
exstreamist.com/the-numer-of-titles-in-the-netflix-library-is-down-50-over-the-past-four-years/

50% fewer titles and yet the price keeps going up. Usually it's either/or.

Why would you pay for netflix? for fuck sakes your already on the internet just watch whatever you want for free.

Cancled it two years ago when they re-newed Gengi Cohan. I already pay those fat fucks' wellfare, no need to double it.

>he pay for Netflix
>he doesn't watch Netflix from bitches he fucked on tinder

Fuck you. I just binge watched the first episode of 13 Reasons Why. It's amazing

>Hey Netflix, I hate your show
>But here's my $10/month
>Kthxbye
You really showed them, kiddo. Why are right wingers so goddamn retarded.

We lost 40 good men, 70 dogs and one battle bear hunting these babies

What show specifically? I really don't care about most of this shit.

What she shit? Bill Nye?

I would cancel but I need my Bojack Horseman desu.

my brother pays for my netflix. checkmate, atheists!

Da fuck is this?

You aint lying, I stopped watching TV because I play vidya 24/7. When im over at someone else's house and they have the TV on its completely degenerate shit with a laugh soundtrack.

I canceled it when they came out with that "Dear white people" shit. I never watched it anyway and really I was meaning to do it anyway.

>Bojack Horseman
Are you twelve?

>Soros buys a dickload of stock (look it up)
>Netflix gets rid of X-Files, new lineup is almost entirely SJW propaganda

fuck, these guys had so much potential. SHORT NFLX

this, information wants to be free

at least contact them and tell them why (before you rejoin next month to watch Daredevil for the fifth time)

>watching the electric jew

S2 on is actually really good. Kids hate it because it's too slow.

What happens if I do all the steps in the pic

>ever subscribing to the televitz jew in any way shape or form

you need to go back

number doesnt work

Can't cancel something you never signed up for.

how tf am i supposed to dial out of the matrix now? goddamnit

Hunting vegetables. An American tradition.

Turning yourself in to the FBI in a very autistic way.

Way ahead of you. Also I cancelled it because I hadn't watched anything on it in months and the only time I used the service was to flip through all the shows and movies trying to find something worth watching and then giving up and doing something else after about 15 or 20 minutes of this.

What's good then? I think TOS is comfy tier

Instead of watching the electric jew, I've cut right to the chase and started reading "the Good Goy Guidebook." All in all I feel pretty numb and support Israel.

>completely degenerate shit with a laugh soundtrack
All the sitcoms that normies love are all based around how much sex the characters brag about having. The plots rarely progress past this.

THEY CUT THE HARD LINES, IT'S A TRAP. GET OUT!

youre late to the party, i cancelled during black history month after their black supremacy commercials

> implying i didn't already when the "dear white people" trailer came out several weeks ago

Already cancelled it months ago, it's shit

The dwindling selection of licensed content and the slow rate of new/original content (and the shit quality of it most of the time) makes it not even worth the $8/month or whatever it was

Especially when I can just wait however it long it takes for them to amass some new/original content I want to watch, then subscribe for 1 month and watch what I want to watch before cancelling again, probably saving up to 90% on my annual Netflix costs while still enjoying the same amount of content

Community and Always Sunny are the only shows I could stand watching

hulu has been better since 2014 tbqh desu

>try netflix free month
>search "sergio leone"
>nothing
>"akira kurosawa"
>nothing
>would you like some game of jews?
>unsubscribe 30 mins later

1/10 top pleb service

Hulu lost Criterion recently desu and why pay monthly dollars for electric jewgaloo part 2 anyways

Everything is SJW propaganda. You can't escape it. Just accept it for what is

>Everything is SJW propaganda.
Anime isn't.

Faggot. Just dont watch it, you asshole.

Pretty good desu

There's some good anime but also a lot of shit

>subscribing to this crap in the first place
Cuck

Not Terrace House desu

*claps*

>StarTrek TOS.
>literal commie propaganda

I think there's more than enough shows to make it worth it. With netflix it always felt like i was watching the same thing and all the original shows they made (other than that one cartoon show about a family in the 70s forget the name) they were all garbage.

Yeah ok, buddy. You keep telling me that from your p.c. or mobile device, fatso.

I just use my parent's account from my house but I don't care if they liberal bullshit on there. Getting rid of the star system is pretty bullshit though.

>Amy schumer 93% match

Why, because I liked chapelle? Fuck off.

the cable bill in the USA funds the MSM

You are behind the curve, it should've already happened with the Dear White People bullshit a couple months ago

>Overall, I like Netflix.

>Do they make some SJW content? They sure do.. and I avoid watching it.

>They have more than enough quality stuff to be worth ten bucks a month.

>I give zero fucks what Sup Forums thinks about this

dear white people isn't bad

Where can I subscribe to your myspace?

But what else will I watch?

Why not just pirate and save the money for yourself?

I'll cancel it when I've watched it everything of interest on there, and let me tell you my list is quite full so I don't myself cancelling for next year probably. I pay 8$ a month it's worth the convenience provided.

Who are you quoting, faggot?

>IASIP

B-but what about House of Cards desu?!

What's better? I'm looking for something to watch right now desu

Degenerate pseudo intellectual garbage

just stay away from season 12

Zucchini that big have hard skin and don't taste that good.

Fuck what's wrong with season 12 I just finished S11 and I heard 12 was one of the best because the show has been on an uptrend since the garbage that was the middle seasons

>not having Kodi
You fucking twat

same

Thanks for the reminder good sir. Been working so much i nearly forgot

Honestly there's nothing left to watch at this point on television that isn't full blown bluepill
Even cartoons are bluepilled
So I don't know what to recommend

I can't stand the entire show
The woman is forced and annoying, the two flamboyant and le randumb nu-males are there to vindicate the dumb woman, and danny de vito is danny de vito. De Vito somehow made the show even worse.

hulu is much better anyway. beavis and butthead and aqua teen hunger force. you can't beat that

And the worst thing is the constant screaming over each other/inability to speak
They're all literally autistic, but not in a funny way

>have you seen this new show user
>no I don't really watch TV anymore
>really, what do you do instead
>mfw
I then explain it, but I leave out the part where I shitpost for hours on an image board for Mongolian throat singing singing enthusiasts and how it went from looking at funny cat pictures and talking about anime and vidya to this new and unique global cultural internet phenomena with people from all races and all nations across the world joining hands to fight the globalist kikes by influencing public opinion, swaying national elections, resurrecting the presumed dead far right and generally turning into hardcore white supremacists, all from the shadows like some wannabe anti-Illuminati group, only this shadowy group consists of losers, neets and autists with no real influence whatsoever, but it somehow still can challenge actual power structures, because of the expertly use of aforementioned shitposting and memes, which turn out to be the gateway to actual magic and an old Egyptian frog deity that's somehow connected to it.

Yeah I hear you man, it's tough out here for an escapist

musical race swap, mac goes full gay, dennis has secret baby (he was supposed to be a serial killer). i'm sure there's more that I am not thinking of, there were a couple of good episodes, but they strayed pretty far from what made them good.

buying netflix in the first place lmao

I have been watching everything for free for 10 yrs now. Netflix is for lazy tech illiterate people who don't know how to use the internet

> Not TNG

Off yourself at the first opportunity

I cancelled it when they showed Dear White People. But, to be honest, I would have cancelled either way, because I never watched anything on Netflix.

So what else does that actually leave?
>umm, well I play video games and masturbate, I guess

>paying for any kind of media
>2017

The purest form of autism there is, even normies just pirate stuff.

why do you think i subscribe to netflix, girlcot

A petty reason to cancel your subscription.

damn, gonna drop that show then, maybe drop TV as a whole
Good thing there are still cool japanese gameshows to watch like sasuke
nice digits btw

I did this. I left the Matrix. I recommend all to do it

I like One-Punch Man.

13 Reasons why was a good comedy.

Community is Funny, same with Family Guy when Seth MacFarlane bashes the jews.

Get a Kodi box. It's better in every way and it has everything not just whatever shit netflix have to select from.

what kind of loser has no friends to leech free netflix from? shit, i'm still using my ex-girlfriends parents account and we broke up 3 years ago

Embrace the Voyager master race

1-800-CALL-FBI

>paying for any streaming service

do you retards not know how easy it is to stream any tv series/movie in full HD for completely fucking free?