Swedish government blames Denmark for high immigrant crimes

Swedish mayor claims Denmark is responsible for the crimes in Malmö, because their guns and drugs, allegedly, is being smugled through our land.

dr.dk/nyheder/udland/malmoes-borgmester-svarer-igen-vaaben-narko-og-bander-kommer-danmark

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationsverket.se/Privatpersoner/Skydd-och-asyl-i-Sverige/Efter-beslut/Om-du-far-stanna/Familjeaterforening/Resebidrag-for-anhoriga.html
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordisk_familjebok
runeberg.org/nfcg/0557.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you danes such normies?

Fun fact: no guns or hard drugs are made in Denmark, they are smugled through Germany. We don't blame the krauts. Our ministers have publicly stated that Swedish crime is because of Swedens immigrant policies.

Why don't you blow up the bridge if you're so scared of guns?

Why do you care so much about politicians? It's like they have a leach on you! Hehe the Swedish politician said this and that, go bark at them little Danish slave!

Oh Sweden. You are the cancer of Scandinavia.

I thought we were

How do everyday non-Swedish Scandinavians feel about Sweden? I'm curious about the perspectives of the general populace, uninfluenced by Sup Forums.

haha that was scary

there are the bane of our existence

I like nationalist Swedes. I hate their government. I also hate my government, but theirs is worse.

After (correctly) being called out for having her shitty dick sucking city create the demand for it in the first place.

Last summer when I was at a Scandi hotel (they pack tourists together based on region), the very first night the Norwegians and Danes talked about Swedens immigration policy

why dont you guys just invade them? they seem like easy pickings

We are now.
We won't be in 10 years, when we have become a neo-fascist state... hopefully
Wish us luck!

Sweden is a crazy little girl, who constantly report us to the police, keen on making life hard for us.

Skåne is like a separate country, nobody really cares what happens there.

easier said than done.
why don't you give ireland a good beating?

Don't underestimate us. Once we get rid of the jewish mind control in enough numbers of the populations, things will turn around.

Hold on, you wanted the immigrants, that's why we spend a lot of resources for our police to guide them directly to you! Don't blame us for the problems they bring. We merely supplied your demand!

yes. any day now...

and prevent the Jew from turning your countries into the same mess - they're already working on it!

I don't think anyone who keeps up with the goings on in Sweden underestimates you people. Are you still on track for becoming a third world country by 2030?

>Svea resebureau

>Are you still on track for becoming the new third reich country by 2030?

Yes.

Travel grant for the journey to Sweden for close relatives of a refugee
If you have been granted a residence permit as a refugee in accordance with the Geneva Convention of 1951 you may apply for a travel grant to cover the expenses of your family members trip to Sweden. Please note that you are not eligible for the grant if you are a Swedish citizen or if you or your family members can pay for the trip yourselves.
The grant can be approved for family members whom you have lived with outside of Sweden, and who are

your wife, husband, registered partner or cohabiting partner
your children (if they are unmarried and under the age of 20)
your parents and siblings (if you are under the age of 18).
In order to be eligible for the travel grant you must have been granted a residence permit as a refugee in accordance with the Geneva Convention of 1951 and have a permit with code AF or A3. Stateless Palestinians with refugee status declarations or travel documents issued by the Swedish Migration Agency can also apply for the travel grant.

Your family members must have been granted Swedish residence permits and hold valid passports before you can apply for the grant.

The travel grant normally consists of one airplane ticket per person, from the country where your family members are situated, to Sweden.

Resebidrag för anhörigas resor till Sverige

migrationsverket.se/Privatpersoner/Skydd-och-asyl-i-Sverige/Efter-beslut/Om-du-far-stanna/Familjeaterforening/Resebidrag-for-anhoriga.html
LOL SVERIGE

If you think you're invincible but you do nothing, or don't do enough, to fight back -- then (((they))) will win and destroy you.

>bane of our existence
That seems extreme. Are they doing their best to push their ideals onto their neighbors? Influence your politics?

Thanks. Is there every any sort of tension you've noticed in the interactions of Swedish nationals with other Scandinavian nationals?

Just a little curious if their politics cause the strain that ours have with other English-speaking nationals. Almost any time I fly on some larger flight from LA or NYC, there's always a foreigner subtly or not so subtly berating Americans for Trump. Usually British or Canadian. Not exactly the same, but somewhat similar, although caused by opposites in the political spectrum.

That's interesting. Is report to the police a euphemism for report to the the UN?

>That seems extreme. Are they doing their best to push their ideals onto their neighbors? Influence your politics?
Strangely no, nobody ever talks about them or Norway, it's always Danish politicians and Norwegians newspapers whining. Like two kids wanting attention.

5. FOR A TIME PERHAPS WE MIGHT BE SUCCESSFULLY DEALT WITH BY A COALITION OF THE "GOYIM" OF ALL THE WORLD: but from this danger we are secured by the discord existing among them whose roots are so deeply seated that they can never now be plucked up. We have set one against another the personal and national reckonings of the GOYIM, religious and race hatreds, which we have fostered into a huge growth in the course of the past twenty centuries. This is the reason why there is not one State which would anywhere receive support if it were to raise its arm, for every one of them must bear in mind that any agreement against us would be unprofitable to itself. We are too strong - there is no evading our power. THE NATIONS CANNOT COME TO EVEN AN INCONSIDERABLE PRIVATE AGREEMENT WITHOUT OUR SECRETLY HAVING A HAND IN IT.

>That seems extreme. Are they doing their best to push their ideals onto their neighbors? Influence your politics?
yes

>That's interesting. Is report to the police a euphemism for report to the the UN?

it is more to the EU

why dont you build a wall and block out the criminal danemarks

2nd version.

Third version.

Im sure it has nothing to do with shitskins

>translation:

"WITH THE WAFFEN SS AND
THE NORWEGIAN LEGION
AGAINST THE COMMON ENEMY....."

"AGAINST BOLSHEVISM"

>imagine if Germany ONLY invaded the USSR, and Japan does nothing against the USA

>USA and her allies don't invade Germany

>imagine if Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland went full Nationalist-mode, and 100% joined Germany 100% in the fight against the Jewish communists.

>we win and Russia then also goes full Nationalism mode, USSR is dissolved and cold war never happens... And so many millions of white lives are saved -- both from communism and from the normal WW2.

>then we have Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Russia as a nationalist power bloc.

and finally we'd NEVER have any of the fucked up problems we have today, like muslims and blacks in massive numbers, and degenerate shit like LGBT etc.

and the rest of Europe would have chosen to follow our example, after they saw how our countries prospered and how beautiful they became.

>their guns and drugs, allegedly, is being smugled through our land.
Is anyone disputing this though?

Sweden why?
That's a bit harsh.

>why don't you give ireland a good beating?
They already did that by starving them.

Northern faggots want to virtue signal but don't want to deal with immigrants personally so they send them all to Skåne.
I feel bad for true Skånebros, they're probably of Danish heritage too.

>Denmark is responsible for the crimes in Malmö, because their guns and drugs, allegedly, is being smugled through our land.

Really? And not the muslims who buy it illegally?

Annex at your own risk.

Honestly, we could just remove the bridge which connects us.

Nobody cares about your irrelevant countries do whatever you want.

We are, just you wait.
The eternal dane has been scheming a grand plan for the reconquest of Skåne.
>Be Danish
>Be openly racist so Sven will take the virtue signal bait
>Sven floods Skåne with migrants till it becomes 3rd world tier
>Sven cannot carry the welfare burden of Skåne any longer, we offer to take the land and feed the poor Scanians
>Since we're openly racist we just deport all the brown people from Skåne anyway
And thus Skåne returned home.

>guns are the problem
>immigrants aren't
It's just like New York City blaming Virginia for their gun problems

Fuck you, YOU northerner swedes are the ones who did this to Skåne. YOU are the ones who imposed degeneracy on all of us. When I heard the Stockholm terrorist attack I was literally PRAYING for more fucking victims. You degenerate shit fucks deserve MUCH much more...

BEFRIA SKÅNE FRÅN SVEARIKE LAND

>This top 1% country is is responsible for all the problems of this other top 1% country!
Wah, wah waaaah. This gold spoon shoved in my mouth is slightly below room temperature! Waaaaaah

Where does the North start for you? And there were no Swedish victims in the attack btw.

Its a comedy book you fucking uptight twat.

>tfw live in a municipality where SD has 30%
You have the support of the scanian countryside, danebro. Fuck Malmö.

Northern småland and up.

Not gonna lie this comment gave me the laughs. Thanks real viking!

>no swedish victims
This is Ebba Åkerlund, killed at 11 years old. Stop spitting on your own people.

Wasn't she a third degree immigrant?

>Åkerlund

Are you third degree retarded?

Doesn't look Swedish to me.

Danes are the root cause for every problem in the world

Does he look Norwegian?

Starting to think your real name is Achmed

Hey Shlomo, gas yourself.

Not one bit

When it rains it pours!

>"Yeees, good goys, keep fighting amongst each-others!! *rubs hands*"

He (Svein Berge) is though, I've met some pure Norwegians from his same city who look like him and are as dark with light eyes.
Does pic related look Swedish?

Just because they have citizenship doesn't make them ethnic Swedes or Norwegians.

I am talking about pure Norwegians, you moron. Pic related was Ingmar Bergman

Black hair did not exist in Sweden 100 years ago.

That's a bit of a loaded/trick question.

Clearly he doesn't look Swedish, nor was he (ethnically).

David Duke is now on Periscope!

It's a meme that all Scandis are light haired and blue eyed.
Danish viking DNA reveals that we had a wide array of people with dark, brown, blonde, and red hair.
Red hair being most common.
Most of our monarchs had very dark hair.
Pic related, see the Danish/Norwegian soldier

Well I didn't say Scandis, I said Sweden. I have no statistics for Denmark or Norway, but I do have a source for Sweden.

____

Ögonfärger i Sverige från Nordisk Familjebok på sidorna 1034-1035:

47% Blå
19% grå
28% Melerad
4% brun

Hårfärg i Sverige från Nordisk Familjebok på sidorna 1034-1035:

23% Gul
52% Cendré
21% Brun
0% Svart
2% Rött

In English:

Eye colors in Sweden from the Nordic Family Book on pages 1034-1035:

47% Blue
19% Gray
28% Mixed eye color
4% Brown

Hair color in Sweden from Nordic Family Book on pages 1034-1035:

23% Yellow
52% Ashblond
21% Brown
0% Black
2% Red

Yeah, its not the imported niggers or anything thats the problem, its the imported drugs and guns. According to him native swedes would go full jungle nigger if they got hold of firearms.

It's much, much more. Denmarks government seems like paradise for us.

Get rid of the Jude patch. Small steps. You need to start slow with normies. One redpill at a time, in other words