Racism- The double-edged sword

Hard times build strong ppl pol. The more racist you get. The stronger your enemies become. Look at them. Dominating in sports. Confident in sleeping with your women. They endured. You made them strong with your hate.

When are you gonna learn to treat them like a brother? By all means. Keep it up. Sharpen that edge.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
dailystormer.com/black-actor-explains-the-way-evil-white-people-taught-blacks-to-be-violent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just cuck them out of their best women and later marry a white girl.

when the race war comes the blacks who submit or even fight with us will be spared and sent back to Africa.

26 out of the 38 million blacks in the US are on welfare.

The blacks had another great year in 2015, topping the charts in every crime yet again!

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

Blacks commit more murders than the other 87% of the population, coming in at 51.1%
They commit 53.5% of the robberies and 28.2% of the rapes
Black men make up 6% of the population
Rape almost half as much as 30% of the population

Truly a marvelous feat for their race! And people say they've accomplished nothing!

Let's give a round of applause to our negroid friends, and to another year of high criminality!

Is it this thread again?

Yeah nigga

Blacks....what a worthless race

hey that black guy is based!

What an oddly situation-specific shirt

you named 2 meaningless things.....come back when you have better evidence

“The iron ore thinks itself senselessly tortured in the blast furnace: the tempered steel blade looks back and knows better.”

so gnarley that she still thinks she's cool by fucking blowing her cunt on a shitstick

>If you kill your enemy they win.
Stop posting behind a proxy weedman.

SUBVERSION, ABORT THIS GUY

>NOT FEELING INFERIOR AT ALL ,. EDGE SHARP AS FUCK

Blacks = Low IQ subhumans

I'm a generally pessimistic kind of guy. I know there is little hope for America not becoming Brazil 2.0. I know the trechery runs deep and this place is going to be a 3rd world country, full of degenerates, whores and controlled by banker psychopaths. And it's going to be even shittier than it is now. But one day man, there are going to be b8 threads like this, like there always are, and no one is going to respond to it. One day it's gonna happen bros. A man can dream.

>Whites and Hispanics as one group.
They cant keep getting away with this.

>You made them strong with your hate.

You can't give Whites all the credit.

Chucking spears really strengthens the pectorals.

Theyre good people.

>Dominating in sports
Well thats evolution. Black are only superior physically.
>Confident in sleeping with your women
well what actually happen, is that feminism lets women they are equal, since it isn't true, they have to sleep with subhuman to feel equal.
>You made them strong with your hate
Strong? Black were once niggers and the majority are still niggers.
>dailystormer.com/black-actor-explains-the-way-evil-white-people-taught-blacks-to-be-violent/

>Black are only superior physically

What form of perverse form cuckoldry is this?

It's evolution. Black only needed physical skills during their evolution. Where european(white) had to develop their logical and planning skill. Thus why whites are behind our society and black are niggers and invented peanut butter.

see: Africa.

fuck off shitty shill OP

European hunter-gatherers had probably the most powerful, robust physiques in human history. Far more than the African.

Modern Europeans are certainly nowhere near that capacity, but I still would not describe them as physically beneath the sub-Saharan African. That's fucking absurd. Ball sports on an artificially flat surface do not dictate superiority in any metric other than the sports themselves. Blacks tend to do well in sprints, long jumping and boxing as well, but these are genetic factors. Most great lifters, throwers, swimmers, high jumpers, wrestlers are at least broadly Caucasian, if not definably white. And even then, I wouldn't consider Olympic events as what would dictate physical superiority.

There's non-hispanic huwhites two columns right, you dumb abo.

>my feet hurt
>she's going to rip my favorite jungle shirt if she keep grabbing at it
>I should probably not have my finger on the trigger
>I wonder if she notices I have an erection
>I wish I was at home watching anime

you're only doing this because the international jewish establishment is ALLOWING you to do it. once it falls tolls will be paid.

Would betray my race to see my pearly white cum dripping out of her ass desu senpai.

BASED BLACK MAN!!!!!! XD
WE ARE THE COUNTER CULTURE!
*upvote"

Is there any worth while threads on pol? It's just cuck baiting and trash.

Can JIDF get somebody literate to shill these threads? Fuck off, satan.

Reverse image search is of no use with this slag? Where did you get this photo, Facebook?

My paint skill lvl too high

Yeah whats going to happen?

Do you think a man with that caliber of a woman would be wearing a maga hat? Only beta blacks who dont know how to get white women and desperately try wear maga hats.

>Trump hat
BASED BLACK GUY

That's OK, are you some type of racist? Black men are good with white women when he's not a hoodrat

All I know is if I had a daughter and she married or dated a nigger I would disown her. Period. She will not live under my roof. I would refuse to even see the grandchildren because they are an example of my genes and heritage being desecrated, soiled, and spat on.

bait

But you wouldn't do the same thing if it was your son who dated a kween? Get out racist, also don't use that word please because it turns off PoC who want to be part of our movement

Yes, but if it were my daughter it would sting a little bit more. Man is the conqueror after all.

Nigger

Again stop with that language now! One more time and we will ban you!
t. reddit mod

Ok this one works, thanks. I see that its simply a copypasta image and low grade bait.

>fight race mixing by race mixing even more, goy.

Also
>black
>best