So Anons what do we think of SJW sports firing 100 people both on air and off air

So Anons what do we think of SJW sports firing 100 people both on air and off air

They only fired the veteran white men who have provided actual sports reporting and analysis for years. All of the SJW talking heads are still there.

no way really

Really they did

Its a FINANCIAL day of the rope at espn.

Yes it is

is ESPN deportes safe?

Probably not Mexican

Only the whites are in danger.

I am legitimately pissed they let go of Danny Kanell

Too bad

>ESPN deportes

is this the channel where they show live deportations?

Hahaha

>Brett McMurphy
>Ed Werder
>Jayson Stark
All top notch sports reporters. The lifeblood of CFB, NFL, and MLB day to day reporting for years and they are gone. Meanwhile the retards on SC6 and other """"progressive"""" shows are getting prime slots. Cold Pizza was a mistake.

Perfect.

Now if we could just get them to ditch the homosexual soccer coverage...

The unemployment line is chemotherapy for the sjw. Victimhood will get you nowhere. Racebaiting isn't a lucrative career option. Nobody listens to psychiatrists anymore, th sjw is their ultimate creation, the end result of 150 years of Darwinism. The morbid idiocy of the sjw is the apex of liberal democrats. It has nothing to do with sports. Looks like they're waking up.

I think they are shooting themselves in the foot.

>American football
>Ripped black guys with gang tattoos hopping around
>White guys guzzling beer and reverting to manchildren
>7 Up cuck-mercial playing
>White wives watching all of this

Hmmm I wonder why 50% of American marriages end in divorce.

All online content is behind a paywall now.

#MAGA

ESPN is in its death throes. Video on demand is making millions cut cable and ESPN has no standalone subscription service yet.

No, the empowered lantin(x)s are already attacking your macho culture

Current picture of ESPN Deprtes employees