New Call of Duty WW2 trailer. Only white males in it

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Q_XYVescc

I watched the trailer and didnt see a non-white person or female. Coincidence or intentional?

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2017/04/26/sledgehammer-grapples-with-playing-the-germans-in-call-of-duty-wwii/
steamcommunity.com/app/476600/discussions/0/1318836262649339184/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut the fuck up

Could be good.

COD WAS WOKEN UP
WILL BUY

fuck off shill
you're a chinese working for 3.50

there were barely fighting niggers in the good ol days. But anyway you can play the Nazi characters, right?

This is extremely triggering.

WWII media is literally the biggest blue pill media. America glorifying itself for defeating the righteous side of the war, all at the Jews bidding

Why is this the first thing you think of? Why not how cool the game looks already and the fact we have BOOTS ON THE FUCKING GROUND! Who cares if the characters have vaginas or a certain skin colour. For fuck sake.

Because Battlefield 1 butchered the small shred of realism they could have had by changing the demographic dramatically

It has already been confirmed that there will be a squad of African American soldiers that you meet and discuss their experience in the war.

Nope, you play as a faggot american, so no nazis saddly.

> or female.

Oh, and a female led French Resistance group.

Don't buy it, you play as a faggot american, doing the jews bidding and killing innocent germans, only wanting to protect their homeland.

>Americans in France
>again
>again
>again

jesus christ there better be multiple campaigns or this game is auto-trashed

200% erect
if they go with the nationalist theme ill do my part to keep them afloat

will it have that 'fast forward through the action sequences' feature I've been hearing about?

Oh boy. I can't wait to play another reskinned cod game. I'll be a good goy and kill all those evil nazis.

CHING CHONG CHING YOU CAUGHT ME

Ah yes, because Red Orchastra 2 sold like hot cakes to normies and casuals across North America right?

>Can't play as Nazis

Fuck off. Our only hope now is that since every COD has had a 2edgy4u No Russian part since Modern Warfare, maybe there will be a scene where you play as a Nazi and have to turn on a gas chamber.

Without America invading western europe the bolsheviks would have taken that too. Without America Taiwan would still be a Japanese colony. Get fucked chink

It's not arcadey enough. It sits between realism and arcadey.

>I watched the trailer and didnt see a non-white person or female. Coincidence or intentional?

Well, that is fucking racist and sexist. The lack of strong womyn of color is problematic, and show what is wrong with video games and European history in general.

will Hitler be depicted using chemical weapons, you know like for historical accuracy.

World at War sold like hot cakes, eastern front and pacific campaigns only

>Game acts like burgers were the great heros of ww2
When will this meme fucking die

China and Taiwan is better off under the Japanese, at least they'd be more advanced. Japan wouldn't even bomb Pearl Harbor if America never enacted sanctions over its conflict with China (KMT was pro Soviet, hated by most Chinese too you dipshits)

Without American intervention, Japan would've secured its resources and worked with Hitler to take down Stalin together, ushering in a better timeline

Fuck Americans

watch the whole reveal instead of wishful thinking in what appears to be 3 active threads.

In the reveal, the devs confirmed female characters in the story.

stop shilling this shit faggot
saged

Not like you fuckers even did anything, aqua-fresh.

"Coincidence or intentional?" You forgot to put realistic in that bitch.

>MUH INNOCENT GERMANS
Why do you shill for another country you literal cuckold? Wehraboos and stormfags need to be purged.

Stop shilling for your game, Actiniggers

I can't even watch Band of Brothers or Saving Private Ryan anymore.

>Implying
We were number 1 in putting jews on the trains

Boycotting this game because DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES

>no pacific front

dropped

the senpai America had whole squads and platoons made up of Blacks since segregation was still a thing. They served honorably, too.

It's only an issue once you start shoving Mexicans and Blacks and Women into time periods where it was unheard of and unlikely.

75% of the character models were fucking black = Immersion -100%

probably in multiplayer, just like they did in cod 5

One simple call can change that

Well look how that turned out.

The action figure is called G.I. Joe - a brave American that takes on enemies

It's not G.I. Pierre - a sniviling little French coward surrendering in the corner

>tfw you support the nazis more than your own country.

>>no pacific front

>I know that feel man

Burma was our Vietnam

More colored troops fought in WWII than WWI, but cuckfield 1 decided to be progressive with history and makes 3/5 troops colored. Why is battlefield 1 so cucked compared to CoDWWII?

At least we don't get as much kike propaganda as you do. Look at for example.

There will be one black character. He WILL be you bestest war buddy or else

He will save you from certain death.

Think I should let my 86 year old pacific theatre vet grandpa play this game on my massive big screen TV with headphones on?

>t. Nigger who hates that his history is shit

but females where fighting in ww2 though
the french resistance and in the eastern front on the russian side as snipers

murrrican females where mostly building weaponry for the boys in europe.

Good goy. One free penis removal has been deposited into your account.

venturebeat.com/2017/04/26/sledgehammer-grapples-with-playing-the-germans-in-call-of-duty-wwii/

damn she sexy

they mentioned that the game would deal with issues of that era and that racism would be brough up so people saying the n word would be drop since it's what was said in that time period

>YOU SHOULD HAVE AN EXTREME BOAS FOR AMERICA LIKE ME WTF I LOVE NIGGERS AND SHIEET JUST LIVE WITHIN THIS GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION AND I'LL LIE TO COVER FOR YOU WTF I LOVE BEING A KEK NOW

Yeah people actually lived outdoors, in society back then. They had to deal with niggers so they couldn't hide from it

Clearly, Slegehammer deliberated about the matter, and it chose to proceed, but with caution.

Schofield said, “We also make a distinction between the SS and the German regular army. We have a moment in the game, an important moment, where a German soldier helps you. Later on you’re trying to rescue a German family, a mother and her daughters. You don’t want to see them hurt. There’s a humanity that we read about a lot that we wanted to get in there. We didn’t want to portray people purely as monsters.”

well shit they're actually going to show the other side not being monster and just people color me surprised still not a axis campaign but it's progress from what was done in the past.

Nope it's already been confirmed to be diverse by sledgehammer
They said in an interview that they will include females and jews.

campaign mode will follow one 19 year old guy from texas all through the campaign there's no front hopping like in the older cod games and yeah you will see those people there but from the looks of it they will at least show regular german soldier as being just that soldier fighting the war instead of nazi charicatures
like most media has in the past.

>Don't get a Halo 2 type deal where you play as the 'enemy' and get to be a Nazi
>No dedicated British or Russian campaign as with the best CoD game Finest Hour
>That D-Day scene ripped straight from Medal of Honor Frontline

It's shit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Soviet campaigns were always the best

Shut up cuck. Germany lost because they were a bunch of pussies. Survival of the fittest cunt.

THIS. I was a Battlefield fan since Battlefield 1942, but BF1 turned me off for good. Idiots. How dare they rewrite the history of a war my grandparents fought in. How dare they trivialise the white men and women who were physically and mentally scarred forever.

I have never bought COD, but ill be lining up to buy this release. Good on them.

Im sick of the PC bullshit. Those niggers were sitting in mudhuts or running around naked tickling each others dicks while our men were were going though a hailstorm of lead on the beaches of Normandy, alongside their friends lay drowning in the shallows of the beach writhed around with their guts blown out.

Electronic Arts can get fucked. The finest generation didn't give their lives for the multicultural hell you promote.

>tfw great gramps was a marine raider who got a silver star at Bougainville

Looks like Dice don' guffed

>yes...buy our "redpilled" game, goyim...

Well in WW2 segregation was lraedy in place so it is historically accurate.
The problem with it in Battlefield 1 was that they Africans have been highly overrepresented. In the game some armies have 50% of black or indian soldiers while fighting in the middle of Europe. There would be no issue having even fully black squads in African maps.

Undercover OSS agent mission where you help Hitler move through Berlin like the All Ghillied Up sniper mission. As you get to the U-boat Hitler turns and shoots you telling the other germans he knew you were American all along. As you lay dying the Fuhrer gives orders to set sail.
*piano music/ end game credits
After credits bonus mission starts and you open U-boat hatch. Everywhere is snow and ice as you pull into secret Antarctica base. Dead Nazi bodies lay all over. Suddenly blue lasers start zapping through the air. Sub crew and Hitler battle through Aliens to hijack UFO.

Can you at least kill Japs?

>guy crossing himself

Hey, Christians mentioned. I'll buy this game.

Intentional after bf1 controversy, this is call of duty full.image cleanup comeback mode after stagnant years on the rerelease cockcaurousel,
> muh saving private melgibson shekel points , worldwar done right #shotsfired ,back2cod2 nostalgia incoming

Youu understand the French never actually surrendered right? The southern Aquitaine portion of France was always held by the national government, it was just the Parisian government that fell.

It's sorta like claiming that France lost the hundred years war by claiming they "surrendered" ww2.

that's kind of like if Washington DC and the rest of the US was occupied, save Wyoming, proudly held by the US Government

To give up Paris is to give up France, there's little else of value in the country

>implying that's not in future DLC

Don't worry, goy, merchant has all the propaganda you want.

we're the only real allies who did cool shit. no one likes soviets, those filthy commies.

I just want to 360 no scope adolf hitler

Which one of you did this?

steamcommunity.com/app/476600/discussions/0/1318836262649339184/

Rikashey knows what's up

So it's WaW with better graphics? I'm cool with that.

kek, even someone in the fucking steam forums personally knows an Auschwitz survivor - just how many of them are there?

>no tanks
>no planes
>no boats
>no horses
>not Battlefield.
BF is much better, this will be shit.

What a toxic thread. OP thinks the holocost didn't happen. I bet the OP also thinks the moon landing didn't happen, 9-11 was a setup, chemtrails are real, the FDA is keeping the cure to cancer a secret, and the lochness monster is real.

Conspiracy theorists are quite adorable. Just pat him on the head, say "bless your heart" and move along.

Eh, as far as kike distractions go, Call of Duty has always been okay with me. The modern ones are just muslim killing simulators, and the world war ones are just stories of white male bonding, courage, and bravery.

Don't think I'll get it (I stopped playing COD years ago), but the trailer looks pretty good and I hope COD fans enjoy it.

There weren't any space niggers in world war 2 what the fuck do you expect?

it's actually very normie-tier and streamlined compared to the first one, and plenty of jewtube personalities play it

>Playing as the amerikikes
>Another "oy vey da evil ruthless nazis"

If I can't play as the German NatSocs, won't bother pirating it.

>muh black heroes of world war i

kek

Mike Hunt is literally Joe Rogan - the steam account

why is there posters in this thread?

Can we please have one....just ONE Cod game where one part of the story involves a platoon of wehrmacht soldiers fighting the Russians on the Eastern Front that doesn't depict them as mindless soulless cannon fodder? They can all die at the end if it makes everyone feel better.

6 million and more every year.

no, but you can play Hearts of Iron

Image sauce?

Because there was actual segregation in United States military forces you absolute fucking tard

lols ...cmon gamers thats just game not ****** racism every one just think about colour ..i am colour but my c..u...m is white it donst mean i m rst lol