Sweden gives Muslim migrant who raped 14-year-old girl a pass because he has ADHD

>Sweden gives Muslim migrant who raped 14-year-old girl a pass because he has ADHD

They're not even hiding it anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

therebel.media/sweden_gives_muslim_migrant_who_raped_14_year_old_girl_a_pass_because_he_has_adhd
migrationsverket.se/English/Private-individuals/Protection-and-asylum-in-Sweden/When-you-have-received-a-decision-on-your-asylum-application/If-you-are-allowed-to-stay/Family-reunification/Travel-grant-for-close-relatives.html
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/04/migrant-rape-adhd/
friatider.se/tvingade-14-ring-till-sex-frias-f-r-v-ldt-kt-eftersom-han-har-misst-nkt-adhd-och-inte-kan-tolka-ett
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http://www.friatider.se/tvingade-14-ring-till-sex-frias-f-r-v-ldt-kt-eftersom-han-har-misst-nkt-adhd-och-inte-kan-tolka-ett
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source?

>no link
give source faggot

14? I thought she was 13?

Next thing you know she will be 19 and it was consensual but she felt a little bit of regret afterwards.

therebel.media/sweden_gives_muslim_migrant_who_raped_14_year_old_girl_a_pass_because_he_has_adhd
What I found, hilarious desu.

the question is with this precedent set what's the punishment for a white man committing rape? how the fuck does the Swedish legal system work?

And they will pay for the air fare so that his relatives can come and visit him in Sweden :

migrationsverket.se/English/Private-individuals/Protection-and-asylum-in-Sweden/When-you-have-received-a-decision-on-your-asylum-application/If-you-are-allowed-to-stay/Family-reunification/Travel-grant-for-close-relatives.html

i used to give a shit about swedish rapes till i found out from looking at all the news articles that sweden has a disproportionate amount of gross women

nothing of value lost

Why don't they just strap all their females down and have the mudslimes rape them?
Apparently, mudslimes can do anything they want in Sweden with no consequences.

Ok why are all news from Sweden more absurd than the onion? I still don't know what to believe. Fuck this gay earth.

Is mudslime the official religion in Swedenstan yet?

>tfw reading swedish news

Okay, I'll bite.

This "source" only repeats a claim made by another "source":

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/04/migrant-rape-adhd/

which itself uses one source:

friatider.se/tvingade-14-ring-till-sex-frias-f-r-v-ldt-kt-eftersom-han-har-misst-nkt-adhd-och-inte-kan-tolka-ett

here is the translation:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http://www.friatider.se/tvingade-14-ring-till-sex-frias-f-r-v-ldt-kt-eftersom-han-har-misst-nkt-adhd-och-inte-kan-tolka-ett

Guess what? The two had a prior consensual relationship, despite the girl being 15. In fact, they made a sex tape, and he threatened to put it online if she didn't meet him again.

That is what the alt-right calls "rape"

Old Sup Forums would call this bullshit and an attack on men's rights, and a false claim.

r/The_Donald Sup Forums is just the opposite.

>An appeals court in Western Sweden has reportedly acquitted an Iraqi migrant of his prior conviction for the rape of a 14-year-old girl on the grounds that he has “suspected ADHD problems” and has difficulty interpreting what “no” means.
>this sentence was appealed and, earlier this month, a court in Western Sweden “unexpectedly” acquitted Abdul of rape, reclassified his crime as “sexual exploitation of children,” nullified his prison sentence, and reduced the fine he must pay to 60,000 kronor (just over 6500 USD).
GO SWEDEN!

that was a different one. it also got a free pass with just a small fine

>Old Sup Forums would call this bullshit and an attack on men's rights, and a false claim
What are you talking about? Old Sup Forums wouldn't give a fuck about the rape, but would never call this bullshit and an attack on men's rights because it was a shitskin.

If you want to go and protect the Muslims rights to fuck white women, by my guess but don't try to make it like an oldfag thing, cuck

You're wrong, my burger friend. He coerced a minor into sex. A minor. Even so, the tape shows her unwillingness to let Abdul plow her butt. But nice baiting!

>Venezuela
HOW

Maduro is a regular shitposter m8

Gotta keep the proles happy with shitposts and tendies.

is sweden trying to become a sex tourism destination like thailand?

>Sweden gives Muslim migrant who raped 14-year-old girl a pass because he has ADHD

If you read the ruling, the reason he wasn't found guilty of rape was because the judges deemed it was consensual. They where already having consensual vaginal sex, and when he tried to stick it in the butt she said no, he stopped and continued having vaginal sex. Also the girl was an arab. Based on reading swedish forums.

>she said no, he stopped
Are you sure he was a Muslim?

Maduro at it again

holy shit another dude from venezuela like me!