English people have accomplished more than any other ethnic group. Prove me wrong

English people have accomplished more than any other ethnic group. Prove me wrong.

Sorry senpai i can't.

Everything except how to not have fucked up teeth in CURRENT YEAR.

I can't.

You haven't accomplished having your capital as a white city.

Like fuck im putting jewed colgate flouride in my mouth

id rather have fucked teeth than be a jewish slave

Who gives a fuck. Me and you have done nothing and our country is now a fucking joke. Stop living in the past, it's cringey as fuck.

Romans , Greeks, Chinks,Arabs , pharaoes ,pharaohs , ... all gave to humanity , you just finished their work in the near history , oh wait't also religion was made in the middle east , just look at it with a larger time scale

WE

It doesn't matter. We will soon be extinct

Take pride in that you fucking cunt. We're doomed

Just like the Celts before you Ænglo.

I can't

You don't actually need to brush your teeth if you swish a shot of vodka around before you sleep.

>Britbong trying to dwell in the past while his women is being raped by pakis.
>Darwin's theory of natural selection at work
>A british discovery is destroying britain
>Reassurance of Ango's superiority.

LOL TUNISIA, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD INTERNET

>Morocco
>Pentagram flag
>Muslim devil worshipers
U goin to jail Meg!

That's not how you use it m8.

Its flag is a literal @ symbol m8.

we have abba and ikea

thought it was a copyright symbol tbf lad

It's a star and crescent, mates, us Britbongs should be well familiarised with it.

english people are the first people to have 1400 of their women to be raped by muslim gangs in rotherham and do nothing about it

Provided by whites

, grow the fuck up , the is no such thing as master race / nation THERE ARE ONLY MASTER INDIVIDUALS !!!! the race cause is just an imaginary blanket worn by the genetically week human Elements , ultra wining , white INIDIVIDUALS ( mostly males ) to numb themselves from being poor , unattractive ,

the fight is not not on earth anymore , it's on finding a substitute for earth , blaming jews or muslims or what ever the fuck is just another exuse ... superiors don't even need to wine and point fingers ,
they re too busy accomplishing their genetically predetermined destiny of dominating and leading.
Also , you're a pussy whipped nation now.

did you provide it ?? "NO" ???

then shut the fuck up hillbilly Walmart burger.

Romans beat you to every single punch.

Aside from torture devices, what else did they innovate?

and don`t give me this roads and plumbing shit.

you pathetic cunts
kill yourselves

new to the UK, don't know too much about English history but riddle me this

>Scots considered more brutal than Brits by the Romans, so much so that they built a wall to separate them and keep Romans from entering (not like that wall could stop even a horse)
>Welsh won many battles against the English by huge numbers
>If you ask any Brit why the empire was so great, he'll say it's because the Brits are ruthless, even though they were considered docile by Romans

So what's the deal? Are pre-WW2 Brits basically Romans?

Considering the amount of time you guys spent at the top of the food chain, I'd say your results were fair at best.

basically
someone post that chart already

>UK, Germany, Italy, and France
>and their descendants/mixes in America

Good god what did the Roman empire not accomplish a thousand years before England's rise.

The first republic a virtually unstoppable army based on tactics. Infastructure that is still working in some parts of Italy. Advanced Medicine that was not brought back into play till the mid 1700's social safety net for it's citizenry.

Rome contributed more to the modern world than any society. So much so it was called the Dark ages when they were gone.

England had done the most by far post dark ages but the scale of comparison is off when compared to Rome

They clearly failed on plumbing

We got lucky, but we are absolutely fucked now belive, been on the decline since WW2 and we are facing civil war soon.

We lost it all, we gave it all up to save Europe from the Germans.

They bombed the shit out of the UK on an epic scale, people never talk about the nightly raids of bombers than decimated all our cities night after night month after month hundreds of bombers it never ended and so much of our history was raised to the ground.

And still no one helped us, it was only when pearl Harbour happened than the Nazi oddly declared war on the USA.

Without the Murica and Russia we would be fucked, or at least Europe would be.
Germany never suffered, you could argue they won the war really, but perhaps they were as much a victem of the Nazi as everyone.

I lost both grandparents in WW2, they were only 23 and 25, slaughtered by Nazi.