Most redpilled game of 2017?

Most redpilled game of 2017?

here me out Sup Forums

>no sign of niggers anywhere, in any art or game footage
>game focused on comradery of fellow soldiers and not the globalist goals of the allied powers
>entire campaign is centered on killing krauts (the bane of western civilization that ruined ethnic nationalism for all white peoples)

thoughts?

Looks cool. Sledgehammer isn't very good but having a current gen Normandy is worth it as long as they don't cock it up. CoD 2 is one of the best military FPS campaigns ever

>Call of Duty WWII: The Germans Are Really Really Bad

Did you watch press release, you get to make your own character and if you choose France you can play as a female resistance fighter, but that's it I suppose it would be historically accurate for some women in France to fight.

being a walking pussy is an accurate description of WW2 france desu

>no sign of niggers
Try again
>For now, the tone-deaf manner in which this all-white production checked all the diversity boxes — “women, an African-American unit and even a child” — reduced everyone else to a bullet point on the back of a box, yet another feature. We’ve got a private multiplayer beta; we’ve got zombies; we’ve got black people, we’ve got women, we’ve got a Jew.

audible kek

>>no sign of niggers anywhere, in any art or game footage

It has already been confirmed that there will be a squad of African American soldiers that you meet and discuss their experience in the war.

Activision, if you are trying this bad to shill for your game, which STILL uses fucking Quake 3 engine, at least make it right so we can play as nazis.

Wait wait wait... I played every cod starting at 3 and ending at black ops 3. I didn't get to play intimate warfare because I got rid of my ps4 because it was getting boring.

So after all this time they're making ANOTHER ww2 game? When will cod just die? Its like they're stuck in a time loop.

shill

>your ID
STOP

This will actually be the most cucked CoD yet, complete with shoehorned female fighters and a Jewish character.

>red pilled
>killing Reich soldiers

Can I at least play as german? Is there a nazi campaign?

Did no one watch the reveal today? Instead of CoD: WWII it should be called CoD: SJW... Campaign focuses on retarded Jew American soldier... ALL JEW developers.... I swear to god if they had said "boots on the ground" one more time I would have punched a hole through one of my 4K monitors. Well no shit it's boots on the ground, there weren't any magic fairy fukkn boots to run around the god damned walls with... fucking dirty jew niggers

>Black cpt.price

Why even live

yeah but there actually WERE black american soldiers

I want to play the game where I get to be the nazi.

Hey this Jew character was pretty badass

>muh we fight for freedom in europe
>muh darkest times
>muh ebil nazis

if it doesnt have a pacific theatre i wont even pirate this jewish shit

>2017 video games
>being redpilled

Company of Heroes

Didn't Call of Duty 1 have a Wehrmacht Campaign?

I vaguely remember being able to play as different factions in that game

Could you share a link, user?

Honestly though, the CoD died with World at War. The Stalingrad mission was cool as fuck.

>can't massacre a bunch of poles
>can't rape my way through Europe to Berlin
>can't send pows to uranium mines in Siberia
Wow, another lame ww2 game from burgerland, fuck you

this
sage this crap

There was UK, US, and the USSR and that's usually your lot in CoD.

Lord knows the men didn't bother to fight

>be dice, snicking about Call of Duty WW2
>cod turns out to be shitty
>release Battlefield 1944 with 4000k and 120 fps and utterly destroy cod ww2

>Anglo
>Not hating the krauts
Are you defective or are you just a traitor?

kek

>Most redpilled game of 2017?
That would be Rising Storm 2: Vietnam you console loving fuck

I am white English. What are you? A jew perhaps?

Fuck off, plenty of anglos before the war and even during were either sympathisers or thought the war was wrong.

well fuck me, and play some Red Orchestra 2 or Rising Storm, then you'll see redpilled game, Jimmy.

>current gen Normandy

this

>anglo
>white
How many, five?

If it doesn't show Hiroshima and Nagasaki being eternally BTFO then I'm not buying it. How can you make an American centered WWII game and not even show us literally evaporating a city.

>redpilled games

Never said there weren't, was just informing OP.

Europeans killing Europeans.
Don't fall into (((their))) trap.

Till you get to the part one or all of the soldiers in the "bloody ??" team are Jew including you!

Also i dont belive this game normandy will be better than Medal of honor Allied asault normandy.

It will never happen. No game developer will dare to do that. It will be banned and censored like crazy. It would not sell as well because not many wants to be a nazi.

This game will likely shove down your throat about how eeeeeevil the nazis are as they torture and kill prisoners and jews while shouting Heil Hitler.

BUFFALO SOLDIER!

There will be a "NKVD: Katyan Forest" expansion pack.

inglorious basterds was a cool fiction movie , i dont get why we cant enjoy a cool non sjw fiction ww2 game , if they have blacks in this one would still be more realistic than the ww1 ea crap

>female resistance fighter
>non sjw
wew

>HAY GUIZE NO BLACK PEOPLE IN COD!!! ITZ GREAT NOAW!!!1!!1!

>but it's still fucking CoD
>paying for a new version of CoD, CoD 2, CoD 3

Leave the vidya to v pol

unironically, I really miss enjoying Kind Reefer's music. The only thing that I miss about my pre-redpilled life.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

It's okay to have black characters as long as it's not overdone like in pic related

Americans did fuckall here though. This game is anything but redpilled.

>that one on the far right
Were there even blacks in the British military on the Western Front?

I hate how medic is the most used class so the entirety of the British army is just Pooinloos and Nignogs

That's obviously an Australian can't you see?

Scots

French female resistance fighter? Sounds like they played Medal of Honor: Underground recently, and thought nobody would notice.