Fearless girl statue now has a plaque with feminist propaganda

Does this upset you Sup Forums?

no

Shit on it

it's like people "forget" what the bull stood for and just want to push their own bullshit because america is mean or something. I hate living so goddamn much

SOMEBODY POST IT.

no. I'm not triggered by everything ever.

R A R E
A
R
E

It's gotten so bad the sculpter of the bull had to sue the city since he said it's damaging the interpretation of the bull sculpture (was meant to represent wall street, not "sexist pig men scum pigs trying to keep wymyn down")

No, id rather stay ignorant and totally oblivious even if it harms me in the end I know peace not knowing all this crazy shit going on.
Ignorance is bliss.

This can we borrow some your pajeets canada

why hasn't anyone super glued a trump on her yet?

I like how even this little virtue signal statue has the fluoride stare.

I don't care. Little girls are aesthetically pleasing so it's a nice statue. The only people who are angry about it are MGTOW retards who get angry at anything to do with females anyway.

Why hasnt someone super kicked that thing off its hinges yet?

I assume without reading into it the Bull represented aggressive financial expansion. So the girl represents putting a stop to economic growth.

If I had a choice I'd just put skeleton statues all over the place, everything's gonna be fukt within 15 years.

she was paid for by wall street. stupid cunts think they are standing up to wall st.

I have to wonder.
Is there anything under her skirt?

This

At least they are admitting women are just large children now...

When are you leaving to do so, then?

This bitch has more cameras on her than the White House, i shit you not.

Women rule Swedistan so... We have to fear them.

idiot little girl thinking she's tough fairly falsely tries to stand up to an economic bull market

pretty accurate

The statue itself is propaganda you fucking shill kike. Stop sliding threads with shit everyone already knows.

It only weighs 250 lbs.

Any healthy, young 6'1 or taller young man could easily knock it down with one stern kick.

No a bullish market is one that is growing and making money. The little girl is standing in the way of prosperity

I worked at a moderately sized company that manufactures aftermarket wheels and brakes for motorcycles. the first 2 years I worked there we had tons of growth, even as the economy was pretty shitty. Then all the men in charge were replaced by women and our operations went to shit and they had to fire a quarter of the workers. I saw the signs on the wall and left for greener pastures.

literally what?

A self important little girl standing in the way of american unbridled capitalism, nah it's the perfect symbol for feminism

someone needs to replace it with a mirror with an upskirt shot faked into it

these times are going to be looked at and ridiculed to no end in 30-100 years.

What this really needs is good posed shot of three rodeo clowns and a horrified dad rushing to save this little idiot from the bull.

I guess we're gonna have to put a burka on her after all...

What would happen if we replaced all men in power with women. Would we achieve world peace, complete chaos, or just the same old.

Show up with an V for Vendetta mask and your body covered in IR lights so the cameras can't record your body.

It has had that for a while, it's also going to litigation since the bull statue guy said he wants to get that crap out of there because it causes a misrepresentation of his bull, which it overtly does.

This is pretty classy, do this.

Both sides of the street opposite the statue are busy like 24/7 - people staring right at you. That's why.

>This bitch has more cameras on her than the White House
This installation was basically an act of commercial vandalism against a beloved landmark. They should be prosecuting the people who approved it and fining the investment firm pushing their female-led business fund.

Women are standing in the way of economic growth, got it. Thank you art

You know damn well that's going to be a year and a half of pic related, that will ultimately go no where, as they'll keep adding shit onto it.

>symbol of growth
After feminism
>symbol of women stopping growth

Pretty accurate desu

Here is a close up of the plaque in case the OP image is blurry.

I thought they were taking it down after a while damn.

What do you think the punishment would be for stealing it

Angry Tumblr posts

If this passes city ordinances as acceptable (since it is going to court since the bull guy wants it gone) then people should just start commissioning statues to place everywhere, however inconvenient. Just make up some BS moral to that statue of a giant Rei with a horsecock bulge.

>The little girl is standing in the way of prosperity

Women in leadership are standing in the way of prosperity, according to the plaque

Lol Yanquis so cucked it's unbelievable.

So they are female supremacists? Why does SHE make a difference?

Derail the thread and post the Shadman pic goy.

it is no longer art, and it is still illegal.

The real question now is they added the girl statue to accompany the wall street bulls statue then added a plaque to the girl statue since apparently no one is getting the "message". How many more bullshit crap are they going to keep adding onto the wall street bull site until it becomes a sad joke?

>didn't pay for it
>don't see it

IDGAF

But I will rub my jizz on the statue if I ever visit Jew York City.

inb4 shad

Cuz im not paying 500 bucks to fly over there.

cut her head off and then place the head in front of a plaque saying something about women's dress code in Arabic.

How long is this stupid statue going to stay? It can't stay forever.

everything upsets me nowadays

too late

Print out a pic of this and tape it to her face.

>Women in leadership
It usually ends in disaster.

Even better if it's to their side.

Have a feminist statue in the middle of the road! How can anyone be against it? it would instantly mean they're muhsognist, which is a crime worse than rape

was the plaque always there or is this an edit? I think the plaque should go between her teeth since what she is going through looks painful.

De Blasio, being the beta commie he is with no sense of aesthetic, wants it to stay. It'll stay unless justice in that legal battle makes it go away.

I GOT IT! Someone should post this phrase on the SHE part of the plaque!

We need a statue of this legendary cunt immortalised behind her.

As a sidenote, what the fuck is wrong with her spine? That shit doesn't look healthy.

If we're autistic enough to track down a flag in the middle of fucking nowhere by using the stars, car honking, and vaportrails, I'm sure we can do some mad shit to this statue.

I'd suggest covering her in a burka, or beheading the statue with an angle-grinder for maximum butthurt.

>SHE
It's actually the stock-name of the company that produced the statue. What a great publicity hoax.

nice quads

why do i have an erection

>it's off kilter by 9 degrees

>the bull is actual guerilla art installed without permission
>the fearless girl is a marketing stunt by an investment firm recently fined for fraud
this shit will never get old to me

Femi what? Sorry, we don't have feminists in civilized countries. Women here know their place.

YOU'RE RIGHT!

No.but it is still cringey attention whoring

Just superglue a MAGA hat to it. Or a burka, whatever.

just get a blowtorch and melt her face everyone will lose their shit

Mildly. It places a weird interpretation on the original bull statue, which is supposed to represent financial growth But getting triggered and threatening to deface it is juvenile and petty and in the end just makes it a martyr. Y'all need to calm the fuck down.

We need to spread the word that emphasizes the girl is WHITE.

This will cause the feminazi's to devour each other.

Why has no one thought of just dumping a trash can on top of the statue? Surprised no one did that yet.

someone just go fucking bolt a floor mirror in front of this bitch alread

SHE is a brand name. It's literally a trillion-dollar hedge fund appropriating a bull some guy just put there because he wanted to inspire people.

You make it sound terrible.
Oh wait it is.

>leaf

Someone finally has use for Canada? :DDD

>yfw you bought a statue and plaque because you thought high larry was going to win, but you put it up anyways after she loses because you think that making half a point that makes no sense is better than not making a point at all.

Clearly, you are transbovine and seeing pedosexual bovine rape a bronze loli gets your motor running.

Sign says
>respect my female penis.

>Gender Diversity Index

What?

This. I'm female and I absolutely hate this statue with a passion. We're being patronized like a retarded minority at every corner.

I missed you, user.

>1 post

tits

Nailed it. Also, idol worship.

Has there ever been a country or organization that was successful under the leadership of a woman? Serious question.