Orthodox Jew (((Sup Forums)))-related AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v7ihydEG4kk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_with_Thunderbolt
youtube.com/user/ToviaSinger1
youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How long until your messiah arrives?

Your god is named sabaoth. In hinduism he's called indra.

>this thread again
guaranteed 300 replies, fuck this board

Is a Jewish circumcision any different from a medical one aside from the Rabi sucking the dick?
Like the end result

What do you get out of these AMAs, why do you like doing it?

Do you support Israel and are you autistic?

We have a saying:Those who know, dont tell, those who tell, dont know

Goyim use a clamp. Idk but its not a kosher brit mila and hatamat ha'dam (They draw a drop of blood) has to be applied.

Where do you and your family fall on the political spectrum?

is the blood libel true?

Forgot pic.

Ha! ive heard that one. So you believe he will be a descendant of King David Right?

right

Yes. And it goes on to this day.

Yes

Tell the goyim about sabaoth and how he's not actually the creator of all that exists but you have a covenant with him.

Why would you, A Jew, admit to blood libel being real?

I thought it was funny that one time you told a guy you're basically retarded

can you do that hand-wringing grinning pose?

Do you really think it's ok to push a stroller on the sabbath just because the rabbi cast a magic spell on this particular sidewalk?

You look like a SA injun person with that stache.

Can I have my foreskin back?

Do you like to eat Fish? Kek

Thread theme! I love you JEW

youtu.be/v7ihydEG4kk

Do you have a problem with Jewesses getting GOYED?

Because im here to speak the impartial truth

why?

naw Im funnier than that

Youre an idiot

Not really

Thanks.

Mike Savage is a fat sack of shit who enables his autistic male audience to have sex with their moms.

Silly goy. That Jews the children. Jewesses are literally breeder reactors.

>Youre an idiot
Hardly. The orthodox jews near me do this very thing. It's funny because they all line up on the special sidewalks to go to temple on the sabbath like a line of ants or something.

Next question: what would you do if the rabbi caught you driving a car on the sabbath?

not really...I dont give a shit about non-frum women...if you have tips on hooking up with bais yaakov-style jewish females, let me know

Stories?

Why are you dodging my questions?

Assume his wife his pregnant or some other life-threatening situation.

So you wouldn't duck in to the local store owned by a jew who isn't orthodox and literally wring your hands about whether you made it to safety or the RABBI KNOWS?

Is Sup Forums right when they claim jews support globalism just to fuck over the west/christians/whites? As in, is that the real reason jews push for globalism and all that sjw bs? Or are they really unaware of the cognitive dissonance when they appose all of that when it's for israel?

Do you study Kabbalah and gematria?

Give us Some Gnosis please

Do Jews have a feminist problem, will they, are they concerned about this?

Why can't you just be our racial allies? I don't think many of us intrinsically hate Jews (nor do we intrinsically hate anyone). It's based entirely on how a group acts / what it does.

Did you know that Jesus Christ is your Lord and saviour?

Gas yourself already, nigger

Kys

FAKE JEWS

Hello there, Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi who is he reffering to when talking about " race of kings " ?

Indra's weapon, which he used to kill evil Vritra, is the Vajra or thunderbolt.

sounds kinda like thor or zues

i thought they worshipped baal or molech. The fake jews at least.

Did Hitler do anything wrong?

How was your Passover?

So we should be encouraging black men to breed with white women, right?

>The children will be white, goy!

Obviously he painted his painted his lintel with blood from the sacrifice or else g-d would have smote him by now, so it went well. He didn't even have to exodus.

why are you so fucking bad at making timestamps?

show me your payot

this little fucking nerd is an annoying spaz but there was this old tripfag kike Chaim Danziger who used to do the same thing and his threads were actually really interesting and he was a cool guy

I didn't say anything of the sort. What you'll be doing is passing down the mitochondrial Jew DNA, and cursing your children with the upbringing of a Jewish mother, which causes intense autism.

How do you see anything at nighttime during the sabbath? Do you just leave the lights on all night?

Baal had a lightning bolt also. It's literally all the same shit just repackaged. Baal grows a long beard, just like a semite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_with_Thunderbolt

Relax buddy, I'm just funposting.

There's nothing funny about the toxic, invasive disease known as Jews.

no dude, hygelian dialectic, these people are autistic

No

We do, with with these women wanted to be "female orthodox Rabbis" (An oxymoron).....but they are just digging up the grave of their Jewish legacy

Hygelian dialectic

Its all a crock of shit:youtube.com/user/ToviaSinger1

Juice a potato, snow nigger

Dont know

No because the holocaust is a myth

Delicious

Camera issues, need to by a liscene for my windows. ugh.

>Dont know
(((oy vey just coincidence)))

Why do you elect to ignore the questions in this thread that are inconvenient for you to answer? Are you afflicted with a genetic mental disorder?

camera issues. need to be a license for my pc.

I AM Chaim Danzinger you douchdick. Before that I was Jew Bastard on Iranica-chan

Yeah, and I have Shabbat lamp for my room.

Would you say that, on average, Jews are as pozzed as goys?

Hygelian dialectic

yes

So you do have a mental defect that disables your ability to spell or form a coherent argument?

Sounds about right from my experience.

what's your stance on gassing the minorities

Do you feel like a disgusting bitch for betraying the Jewish people?

jews don't have feelings user

Do you know anything interesting about aliens, ufos, or antarctica?

Underrated

Im high functioning autistic.

I wasnt kidding when I said Im pretty much retarded.

No, Im a light-side neo-"nazi"

Plus Im autistic

No

>Im high functioning autistic.
>Plus Im autistic
top kek

Are you Ashkenazi?

Gas or charcoal?

do you have stairs in your house

no

yes

You're a khazar

oh, sorry m8 well keep doing what you do i liked your threads like 3 years ago you're a good guy

The Palestinians should leave Israel.

Gas burns cleaner.

can you love?

Why do you people look like humanoid versions of rats? Is that how your god treats his chosen ones?

kike

you are now part of the merchant folder

He can love, as long as the object of affection is money.

top kek

OP what's the point of posting here if you're not going to at least be truthful or explain basic tenets of Judaism like eruvim?

What are you selling here Jew?
What's in this chat for you?
Have you been sent to suss out our plans?
Do you wish to apologise killing our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ?

the people asking questions are the reason these threads are shitty

Just constant hygelian dialectic, stupid goyim

lol

Its assur to explain the technical reasons for mitzvahs to goyim but I didnt even mention what an eruv basically is and what its for (which is permitted) because that guy was being an obvious troll

>Its assur to explain the technical reasons for mitzvahs to goyim but I didnt even mention what an eruv basically is and what its for (which is permitted) because that guy was being an obvious troll

Oh please show me anywhere in the poskim where it says that if a non-Jew asks 'Hey, why do you do X?" it's assur to tell them why we do it.

It's completely false. And even if the guy is being a troll, others reading might not realize it and wonder why some Jews ARE pushing strollers on Shabbat so they could do with an explanation

Why do jews browse Sup Forums? It's not exactly a welcoming community.

>wonder why some Jews ARE pushing strollers on Shabbat
TOP FUCKING KEK

I MADE THE JEWS ARGUE ABOUT PUSHING STROLLERS

Why even post if you're not gonna admit that your "god" is just another deity being like the angels?

What is your opinion on Cultural Marxism?
youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I

But who is jewing who in that argument?

>Why do jews browse Sup Forums? It's not exactly a welcoming community.

Everyone in my Synagogue (I'm in America, only visiting right now) voted for Trump, no one has patience or tolerance for degeneracy, antifa, etc...

We line up on tons of subjects

I declare myself the winner. That's probably most likely to get a pat on the back from my local orthodox community.

>We have a saying
That's very interesting - we also have a saying: Gas The Kikes.

because it's fucking easy to troll Nazis and stromcucks and get dozens of (You)s

Trolling the trolls makes you an mega troll which is super satisfying especially as a Jew

why doesn't the azreal help the goyim to fight the genocide, disgust and subversion, at least once in the history of the whole fucking mankind?

can you trace David's bloodline to modern times?

Oh shit, Jewbro got found out! Why do you Jews hate talking about your political party so much? Hate to reflect on how shitty you are?

Problem > Reaction > Solution
Okay, Final Solution it is, kike.

moar liek
>problem
>reaction
>final solution
amirite

bitch Jews are fucking nuts
we'll sterilize the whole planet before annoda shoah has a chance to begin
face it, you are stuck here with us

Before I came to Sup Forums I lit a candle and left it outside every holocaust remembrance day. I also read numerous books on the holocaust, from Anne Frank to Primo Levi, then; then I was heavily red-pilled.

Having read the Bible also, there's a verse that always comes to mind when I think about the persecution of Jews:

Luke 23:28

You say that you align with the conservatistic outlook, but surely you must acknowledge who's pushing the liberal agenda.
Why can't Jews just be happy now that they own Israel?
Why do they persist on causing trouble?