HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017#/media/File:Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017_Macron–Le_Pen.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>remain they said
>shillary they said
>macron they said

Reminds me of Clinton being so far ahead she doesn't even think of Donald Trump anymore.

hey, you dropped something

>(((polls)))

reminder that Fillon and Melenchon voters are not going to vote Macarroni

Shut the f****** you f****** f***** cheeky conch I'm sick of snarky little jerks like you typing these trite and smart ass responses when you know damn well what they were talking about haha anyways I'm so tired I've been up for 3 days I'm using voice to text on my cell phone because I can't type straight but a what's up I love browsing pole before sleeping haha okay peace out for later

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>still believing anything that comes out of the MSM
kek

They also said Hillary Clinton had a 99% chance to win. That said, I don't think Le Pen's chances are that great short of some kind of catalyzing event to damage Macron or boost Le Pen.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

Underrated

If she loses Kek will be btfo'd

Wilders still might "rule the world" with the 66666666 get, so it that's still up in the air

even the get re-confirmed le pen

fillon is going to vote macarroni? what a surprise, i was talking about the voters, not the candidate himself

so stfu dove eater

What the fuck is with the cursed picture mate?

F*** the f*** off gun

> believing polls in 2017

+ Macaroni is literally a mess, everything he does is a total failure. He said supporters of another candidate "deserved better" than said candidate they were rooting for. Whirlpool was a success for Le Pen, and she's going to destroy him in the debate.

F*** are you talking about curse picture and are you Australian or something I'm not your maid you need to backup I'm seriously losing the bearings on reality and death huh LOL this is so weird but eat but the grip is slipping and the prophecy will soon be overridden whilst one group has power via dominance the other has power via deceit name these two groups they have a lot in common but hate each other anyways I hate myself too and I am got to go

Not a poll
Try again

Most polls projected Clinton as the winner.

>hofer they said
>geert they said

To be fair, Clinton wasn't projected as the winner by this much.

Clinton vs Trump
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
Macron vs Le Pen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017#/media/File:Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017_Macron–Le_Pen.png