What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4voZl28ADM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Destroy the fundamental building blocks of a morally righteous society for a quick buck.

to prep the bull

White Genocide.

This.

To milk as much money and influence from liberals and progressives as possible.

Get some money

he is going to transition into a "woman" soon

Re-elect Trump

Pussy and degeneracy IIRC, I think I read that he's one of the top tier members of that Snctm orgy club

Getting laid for the first time in his life.

To make money

His bosses on the other hand..

To make out like a bandit, collecting a nice some of cash to help push (((their))) narrative: The fall of Western civilization.

say what pathetic leftist women want to hear so he can get pity fucked at some point.

Probably to get more articles written about him by based Sup Forums mod Jay Irwin, invisibro on Twitter haha

Did you guys see the awesome article he wrote about his experiences moderating Sup Forums on the Jared Kushner owned New York Observer? I love our mods

Bazinga

to turn the low iq population into a weapon for the elites

He has none. His endgame was forfeited long ago. There is nowhere else to go.

getting paid

Just your run of the mill kikerey.

To educate alt-right jackasses on the complicated spectrum that is gender, a job easier said than done.

Sharia Law

Shill Nye The Marxist Guy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in science, and I’ve been involved in numerous experiments, and I have over 30,000 confirmed BILL! BILL! BILL!s. I am trained in science warfare and I’m the top scientist in the entire World. You are nothing to me but just another Loser. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the World and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Your life is fucking dead, Neckbeard. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debunk creationism in over seven hundred Places, and that’s just with my brain. Not only am I extensively trained in science, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the gender spectrum and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over your existance and you will drown in it. Your Life is fucking dead, basement deweller.

if i could sell out for the money he's likely making, i'd do it in a heartbeat

i've been trying to make a living honestly for a while now and i just get slapped down at every turn, while i watch scam artists thrive

"Those Alt-right jackasses always spoiling everything! How dare they tell me gender is not a social construct!!! XY is not real!!

Ruination.

deathmatch with his brother

Make a bunch of money and die before the world he sabatoged goes down in flames.

He ogled this leaf girl i know when she was 11. Progressive

They are actively attempting to re-program humanity. I only have two theories on why this is even happening. The first one is to make people weaker and thusly more dependant on the society thus continuing the debt culture that our economies rely on, and the second one that big people have realized that reality is far too vast for humans to comprehend so theyre attempting to revert us back into illogical emotional creatures to preserve our mentalities. And for the spectrum. Theres 2 genders. Your opinion on yourself is a secondary or maybe even tertiary classification. Id say secondary is shit like your age lmao, and tertiary is your opinion of self and like, your hobbies and shit. The blatant misclassification is unscientific and dangerous.

Pedo Island.

Jewbucks

He also appears to have dementia and is probably easily manipulated by family and business interests.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

FUCK KING CHEETO

FUCK REPUBLICANS

FUCK RED STATES

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCK CUBANS

FUCK UNCLE TOM BLACK REPUBLICAN COONS

Boy, you sure convinced me.

he is going to save the world by convincing the general public that the left is retarded, hence the title. Unfortunatly he has to martyr himself by doing so
Thank Bill Nye, his credibility died for your sins

>be me
>2060
>wake up
>get told by the girl i slept with that i raped her, she took back consent after we woke up
>she wont do anything isay
>eat breakfest
>walk to class
>pass cis gender male and call him a cuck as the 34th amendment says
>see a non-binary horsedragon walking a cisgender african-asian male on a leash
>get to class
>see my teacher raise her hands up and show how she is fighting the Patriarchy by dyeing her armpit hair green
>everyone applauds
>my classmates talk about how cis people are ruing the country and oppressing them
>our president is a gender fluid female
fuckthis.jpg
>look my classmate in the eye(she identifies as cyclopskin} and tell her shes crazy and is oppressing me
>the teacher calls security because i mentally raped her
>get taken to jail
>see judge and look down while i get a 40year sentence
>38 amendment says all cis males get an automatic 40 years for "eye rape". im also not allowed to have a lawyer
>also get an extra 10 years for be racists and not looking at the judge
>i sleep in a cage outside with a sleeping bag on concrete and a bucket for the bathroom
>later that week i get charged with rape when my girlfriend tells the cops i raped her after she withdrew consent
>go back to court
>tell the judge im a niggerkin and rape/kill her
>the cops are to scared to stop me from identifying as a nigger
>eventually a cop tells me to put my hands up
>the cop is arrested
>he claims hes copkin and is just identifying
>cop who tries to stop the copkin is also arrested and charged with hate crimes
>mfw the second cop is copkin

>looks up Bill Nye Saves the World on IMDB
>looks up Executive Producer
>Jonathan Mussman
>Mussman

EVERY FUCKING TIME Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=U4voZl28ADM

is he unintentionally redpilling normies?

F P
B P

Wew lad.