Why are white people so good at conquering areas dominated by black people?

Why are white people so good at conquering areas dominated by black people?

You haven't listened to much rap, or rock and roll and you haven't watched enough basketball

>black people dominate MMA

what.

Also Elvis, I just don't get it man. He had his own unique style in every capacity.

Elvis has been dead 40 years, and Larry Bird hasn't played in years.

3/10 troll harder newfag.

>mma
>dominated by blacks
>implying they have enough brain capacity for wrestling and grappling

No.

because whites support their and they out number negros by a significant margin

- hurt

>Also Elvis, I just don't get it man. He had his own unique style in every capacity.
He unironically did. It's just niggers "WE WUZ"ing. They have no real accomplishments so they cling to (shitty) music because that is about it.

If blacks invented the musket they'd be claiming the AR-15.

Brazilians dominate MMA, actual full black people don't have strong enough bones for it.

>MMA
>dominated by black people

THE DOUBLE CHAMP DOES WHAT THE FUCK HE WANTS!

>jazz
>shitty music
Go fuck yourself, you most likely have no real musical tastes

#CONORBLESSSSS
#EIRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHO DA FOOK IS DAT GUY?!?

*Tips Fedor

I love Elvis. He's the King.

>rock
>dominated by blacks

That shit's been the frontier of the white man since the Beatles.

>pre-USADA MMA
FTFY

There's many more Black people in the world then white people.

its like there's this nasty greedy little race of people manipulating these fields.....

Best p4p rn is Demetrius Johnson

Welterweight champ is Tyron Woodley

Light heavyweight champ is Daniel cormier

Greatest fighter of all time is Anderson Silva

Greatest p4p currently inactive but unretired is Jon jones

I ain't here to suck the BBC, but mma is dominated by the extremely aggressive blacks, brazillions only dominate bjj, but actual mma has been BLACKED

Not a lot of black folk can afford expensive martial arts training, but the few that do all dominate their division. GSP is so scared of the brotha that he wants to jump weight classes to avoid him. The UFC is well on its way to being blacked, just give it a little more time white boi.

Makes no sense.
White, more so french canadian because their ancestors were basically wood runners are stronger than blacks, while speed are quicker than whites. What I'm trying to say is that all he did was hump and pray and that niggers are not that good when it comes to that.

while niggers are quicker than whites*

Pound for pound isn't a weight division and DJ is manletweight champ, a division which nobody cares about.

GSP is the welterweight GOAT

DC and Jones are indeed incredibly skilled fighters who define their division

Anderson is going the way of Fedor (the actual greatest) and is ruining his legacy.

The champ of the only division that matters (Heavyweight) is a slav - the true masterrace. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Ngannou takes it soon...

Schaub is white.

The question wasn't that all of the greatest fighters ever are black, but that they certainly are the better fighters, bell curves statistics n shit, niggers are just more aggressive and therefore perform better at fighting, simple as that

>He doesn't browse /heem/

Elvis's discography is literally half songs stolen/bought from Black people kek.

At least be honest.

who gives a shit

Well your original post certainly didn't make that point at all.

Except the British. They lost a full-blown battle to literal spear-chucking spooks who didn't have a single fire-arm. Most embarrassing loss for whites in the history of warfare.

>Anglos
>white

It showed that mma is dominated by black fighters... Which is in contrast to what OP posted...

>Anyone
>White

By listing 3 black fighters? By listing two inactive fighters and saying they're the greatest, but then saying in your next post that it's not about who is the greatest but rather who is currently at the top? You schaubcucks are truly something else my friend.

I would agree with you that your average black figher is better than your average white/rice fighter, and more on par with your average beaner/hue, but that doesn't really refute the OP at all.

HW CHAMP White
185 CHAMP White
155 CHAMP White
145 CHAMP White
135 CHAMP White

3 belts are held by black people

205 170 and 125

5 are held by white people

>silva

kill yourself

What's the next new things black people are really good at? Maybe there's a niche we can fill.

Are whites the jews of the races?

Then why are none of them tier one special forces?