Trump NOOO!!!

What is his Problem with Puerto Rico Burgerbros?

they are loud

Nothing. He's literally just making up bullshit.

No one is bailing us out, no tax dollars have gone towards paying our debnts. We're actually about to implement austerity measures.

But of course, its Trump, what can you expect.

I don't mind Hispanics, I wish he would concentrate on niggers in Chicago and Detroit a bit more. It's almost like he thinks. They're untouchable

Almost as loud as niggers

Mexicans > Puerto Ricans

Puerto Rico is nothing but a filthy leech on the American tit which provide us nothing but 3rd worlders who already have American citizenship. And if they become a state they'd be perma-blue.

Why the fuck is he calling out ricans despite basically owning them?

Has he lost it completely or...?

>t. rural/suburban retard

Puerto rico isn't a state yet, but dems want to give them benefits of a state without them being one.
Republicans, and plenty of Puerto ricans want statehood, dems are standing in the way.

>republicans want a state which has a worse chance of voting republican than commiefornia

fucking love it when he tweets Sad exclamation mark

>first time he mentions Puerto Rico
>bashes us
Honestly fuck Americans. I'm going to Florida to get welfare and vote democrat until you start to respect us.

Our House rep is a Republican.

>dems want to give them benefits of a state without them being one.
That kind of already happened last year under the guise of the Fiscal Oversight Board. That board has the power to enact a bankruptcy-like process for PR, should they feel it necessary. So I don't really know what the fuck Dems are trying to do now.

All I do know is that a 'bailout' where the US pays our debnts is not happening. And it should not happen.

I hope you somehow get deported.

Can't Republicans just stop it because they own every branch of the government in Burgernation?

The only thing of value that comes out of Puerto Rico is drugs, it's worse than Mexico in many ways

nah

Why should we give anything to some other stupid country.

I wish Trump would bailout the lazy PRs maybe they'd leave central Florida. Orland feels like a damn 3rd world country because of them. everyone is a shitskin speaking Spanish.

Puerto Rico is part of the USA.

That's ridiculous are you fucking with me or just really that stupid. There are only 50 states.

It's true.

Spanish-American War of 1898.

Educate yourself, nigger. We've been part of the US for more than a century.

Did you just call me lazy?

They are territory not a state. Therefore, we can abuse them.

Lol. You can't be serious.

I'm surprised you had enough electricity to type this post, Jose.

PR can't even make tacos right
proximity should not be a reason for statehood

>four children ran for twenty minutes in the hamster wheels to transmit this post

With all that beaner tier crime in Puerto Rico i would say that you should not become a state till you fix that mess.

>No one is bailing us out
Because you aren't a state and can't be bailed out without changing a law that fucks your government in the ass when it comes to debt.

Presumably he's implying that you shouldn't be allowed to become a state nor should that law be changed.

I have no idea what the fuck this could have to do with Democrats though, since Republicans control all branches of government and can try to do all of jack and shit. Presumably he's just fearmongering, but forgot he's running shit now.

Muh gosh

He has a puerto rican credit card.

Fucking damn it my mother and grandmother supported you. I know the island is full of fucking commie niggers but the good people deserved better.

Why don't we just annex them, make some sort of incentive to push job creators and laborers there so it doesn't solidly vote democrat (tons of native texas workers/contractors and their families would love to live in the beautiful Caribbean) and build our basis for another Caribbean state/territory (+ the Virgin Islands) for when we annex mexico in 15 years and Panama in 20? Same model for each. Just annex them and move workers (who are usually center/conservative) to them with infrastructure projects?

It's not Trump saying that, Kushner took over all of his online campaigns for psyops to gauge our responses. Puerto Ricans are beautiful people and I'd pick them over Hawaiians in my top 50.

>Upon statehood, Puerto Rico would become the new Mississippi.

Seriously, you're third world bro'. No tech, no manufacturing...you're brokeshit Hawaii.

Plus, you guys make shitty soldiers. Fucking off, dancing around like monkeys, rico suave...it's like herding retarded cats.

if you did become a state you need to agree to stop holding your stupid parades in New York City and blocking up traffic

He's talking about the latest budget.
The Democrats demanded a healthcare bailout for Puerto Rico in exchange for the possibility of them voting funds toward building the Wall.
The GOP seems to have told them to go neck themselves and the Wall funding will be put off until next year's budget.
They're probably betting on enough lost Dem seats that they can vote it through without them. (or they're stalling because Cuckservatives don't want the wall)

they're just taking our money.

fuck off puerto rico.

Puerto Rican here

Corrupt shit hole with around 65% of the island on welfare and very high local taxes.

They have no revenue and keep taking loans out they promise to pay back but instead like the Obama bail outs just goes to those in power and their friends and they NEVER PAY BACK A DIME.

Not to mention the fact it's one of the most dangerous places in the world filled with drug addicts

We'd literally have a wetback state in the Union.

>Wanna be nigger

Kek. So cool

As much as I want Puerto Rico to be a state, he's right. For years Puerto Rico has been up shit creek. It's always been bad but think things got worse with Calderón (a woman, who'd you expect?). The debt is on Puerto Rico, more specifically the government. Hopefully Ricky is helping to improve the place a bit. My family likes him a lot.

>No tech, no manufacturing
So, like the Rust Belt right now? Or half of the South?

>Democrats demanded a healthcare bailout for Puerto Rico
Ah shit. I keep forgetting that our awful health system is about to collapse.

Hey Trump. When the fuck are you going to do something useful m8

And by 'he' I meant Trump. What benefit does Trump have in bringing in a place full of debt.

Puerto Rico is bankrupt dummies.

Please gas yourself.

They ate territory, not a state. Meaning they are Americans and their lands are American. The federal government is their federal government, etc.
We also own the virgin islands as well.

and Guam

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

also this nigger

Trump BTFO by Governor of Puerto Rico

>gabba-gabba
>that fucking reply

PR's are fucking god awful annoying to deal with

i think this guy wants more puerto rican in the mainland