What say you, pol?

what say you, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_xDdpT4YwQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeless_veterans_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And why haven't you been able to hold a job my good man?

get a job you fucking degenerate commie

Yes.

Tell him to tell his homies to stop shooting up and robbing stores every 5 minutes and actually dress professionally and he might get a job.

Arbeitslager!

>never been able to
>world's smallest violin plays in the distance

Why is it you're not able to "hold down a job"? How hard is it to avoid getting fired from McDonalds?

Social anxiety XD

Drug or alcohol dependence. Pro tip: if you are ever compelled to do a homeless person a favour give them a meal, never money.

Now why can't you hold down a job? It wouldn't be because of your opiate addiction, would it?

between him and all those jobs that let him go, he seems to be the one constant variable

so yes he deserves the wages of his useless niggatry

When you're by yourself, with no kids, girlfriend, etc. It's easy to find work if you have a decent education and the proper skillet. You can put money off for retirement, if you keep your expenses low. Assuming you only buy the essentials and nothing big and unnecessary it shouldn't be hard to find a job that you can sustain yourself with.

this

The find a job that doesn't have to do with customer service. There are plenty of jobs where you don't have to talk to people much.

here's the whole comic.
its really fucking retarded.

>I canyin ball off a cliff, would you say I DESERVE to be handicapped?

You rep what you sow cocksuckers

Im tired of being told I have to feel sorry for these people. I lived frugally for 6 months of no work, and Ive taken a job wiping arses, Ive little sympathy. Funny really how its the middle classes feel sorry for them. Ive no doubt many are genuine cases, but i believe more are there through a lack of personal responsibility

If he doesn't contribute to society he doesn't deserve to benefit from the fruits of society

Take the clothes off his back and cast him out

Yes

Maybe if you stopped holding the crack pipe and the store's merchandise than you could probably hold a job.

>I've never been able to hold down a job
Well why the fuck not? Have you been stealing shit from the register? Have you been a horrible customer service personnel? Are you unable to work at a convenience store? Are you unable to learn to drive a truck?

>can't hold down a job
I understand that some people have difficulty finding a job. It can be tough if you're out of the system like some kind of NEET. I sympathize. But once you get a job if you cannot manage to hold onto it or parlay it into other jobs in the event that wherever hired you is going under, then you're just a low impulse control fuck who is only avoiding prison because you don't have the stones for high level criminality.

I would tell this guy to shit or get off the pot. Work or finally be enough of a transgressor to retire to prison for life.

>You seem pretty fat to me

He literally said nothing wrong or refutable. Also nice trips.

He deserves to be allowed to let starve.

And he certainly doesn't deserve to steal other people's money.

That hobo clearly has a full-time retainer to be a talking head on MSNBC. There's no way he's out of a job.

Fake. Tim Pool does well as independant.

judging from the comic, my guess is he's just being a smart-ass to everyone he meets

at least this time the faggot used a black man as the bad guy. for once

>decent education and the proper skillet.

This comic is obviously pro equity but it uses logic that seems self refuting. What we're looking for is creating a society that is better over all. Should we force equity in basketball because some people are genetically or skillfully superior? Should the money gained by parents not be allowed to be transferred to their children? Should the person who can't hold a job face the problems that come with being jobless?

I was going to post this

Yeah man, he could learn to be a chef and work some top dollar restaurants but he needs a good skillet first.

I want to beat that smug fat shit to death with a lead pipe.

Deserve's got nothing to do with it.

Even better if you live with a bro. Recently moved out of my parents house into an apartment with a dude I've known for half my life. Also helps motivate me from dropping out and killing myself. Since we split obligations, I coukdnt bring myself to fuck him over like that. It's awesome. You save money and get to hang with your best friend after work.

yeah man he's gotta cook good shit

Hmm, I wonder why he's booted from every job. Is it because he's an uppity faggot who tells his employers that they're assholes for being more successful than him?

Protip, if a gypsie ever begs to you, offer him a job, look down as if you were picking a cigar in your pocket, and hes alredy gonne.

Yes. Sam Kinison's plan to end homelessness.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_xDdpT4YwQ

Yes if you can't hold down a job you are the problem not the job market you are weak and should starve if you are to much of a pussy to just kill yourself.

>that image

Well, WHY haven't you been able to hold a job? If you are that much of a failure then maybe you don't deserve the comforts of society.

That or maybe you need to be put on the farm

ya, i did that once.

he rolled his and threw it on the ground

No. You deserve a bullet before you shit on someone else's lawn again or jack off on a train.

I feel like McDonalds is a bad example. Those guys get killlled at certain times of the day. Not to mention they're treated like scum. It's rare for someone to stay there for a while.

Walmart stocking is the example you're looking for.

What have either of us done to have this horrible economy and federal government wrought upon us? They give you money and say that it will help you, when they're lying and only using you as a pawn in their games of statistics that they play in order to lie to me and secure both of our votes. We're being played, brother, like the weary and old strings of a once beautiful violin, and it is urgent that we figure out how to apply to rosin ourselves lest we break.

what if hes being revolving door'd and constantly swapped out for cheaper/newer/younger workers?

Yes.
If you can't perform the basic tasks for survival, you deserve to starve.

I've never been able to suck my own dick

Coming from someone who has been homeless, almost all homeless suck.

He used a black guy because he wants to demonize those evil blacks who decide they don't want to be useless niggers and become productive members of society, leaving their black 'brothers and sisters' to wallow in their own filth. Get back in the bucket crab.

Look at that smug fucking face

Then he needs to make himself valuable. He needs to find a way to do his job in such a good, productive manner that his replacement would somehow pale to him, even if it's something like interacting extraordinarily well with customers.

>walmart stocking
Glad you mentioned that because although its unrelated, my family is moving soon and I'm turning 19.

I know how to code and can do full stack development, I just made a pretty nice site for myself infact, and I know how to do C++ and shit and I have a GED and am working my ass off on math to succeed in comp sci.

However, I'm wondering if I should instead just get a job at Walmart as a stocker and see how I feel about programming then. I don't know. I don't really like any trades at all.

I do like math a lot too so that's another possible career I'm considering.

I don't have a car or a job at the moment. would I be better off just getting a job, even if it is Walmart, and then just settling into a routine as an adult for a while and then go try for college? Or just rush into college now while I have the chance?

Problem is, I already signed up for a grant and got approved. I don't know how that shit works. My retarded leftist mother fucking did that. Can I somehow cancel that if I decide to go work at Wally world?

Also, is stocking a bad job? I don't mind if its a boring job. I just dont want to work at fast food again. I worked at Whataburger for 3 months and wanted to kms.

it's fucking impossible to starve in America

Do you need money? Sounds like you do. Take the job and school part time idiot

I gave this bum 10$ and as soon as I gave it to him he went to the liquor store to get booze. They cannot be helped.

This, unless you live in some bumfuck nowhere desert town I don't see how you could starve to death. Practically every city has a food for the homeless program.

>Why is it you're not able to "hold down a job"? How hard is it to avoid getting fired from McDonalds?

If you have the "warrior gene" aka you're likely to chimp out it's easy to get fired frequently. It also starts getting harder to land a job when your work history shows that you never leave a job on good or neutral terms.

That's what I've been thinking of doing. I am just afraid of suffocating myself from it. Ah well. Probably better to make money as soon as possible, and even better to do ti while in school I guess.

The main problem isn't just money, it's really just me trying to figure out if Computer work or Math work is the thing I want to do. Or both.

Homelessness yes, not starvation.

I know he's arguing for equity, but the arguments he's using are all pro-equal opportunity. Equal opportunity means everyone is allowed to ATTEMPT something. Nowhere does it imply that they are guaranteed to succeed.

Nobody deserves anything. If you can't feed yourself its not my problem

I'd sooner help a homeless American than a refugee from another country

>never been able to hold down a job

Translated to multiple options:

1. I have a drinking/drug problem that I refuse to get a handle on
2. I keep quitting because I don't get promoted to run the company after 2 weeks on the job
3. I won't stay anywhere that's not always entertaining for me, work needs to be fun, not challenging!
4. I'm just a shitty employee who keeps getting fired because I never put my best effort into the job.

But also, character is black, which means he never shows up on time, always makes excuses for fucking up, and always blames everyone else for his failures, so you can add that into the mix as well.

The only people I've met who "can't hold down a job" are human garbage. Most homeless are just mental defects who need medication and counseling, or, prefer their intoxicants to having to live by society's rules. There are about 0.001% of homeless who actually WANT to fight to get back on their feet, the rest are actually quite content right where they are. If they'd just get free drugs and booze in addition to the free meals/shelter they have access to, they'd tell you all to fuck right off as there's nothing more they want.

Reagan emptying the loony bins was a mistake. The cold hard truth is most homeless people have severe mental problems that prevent them from functioning in society. Most of them would be better off rotting in an asylum instead of wandering the streets.

My brother learned that the hard way. Gave a bum enough money to buy himself a pizza and he walked right by the pizza place to the liquor store lmao.

Don't go to wally world. You're 19 and there are all kinds of programs to get people your age internsships and work experience that can later be parlayed into a profession. Even going to college and making sure to work with the career development people would serve you better. 18-22 is the one time in life that you can choose any career path and have time to make it happen. Do not waste this opportunity at walmart.

Walmart should only be considered if you've done an extensive NEET tour of duty and need to establish some kind of work history to let employers at better jobs know that you're not completely useless and can show up for a job.

donate to a homeless shelter. They have the resources to help them.

>Also, is stocking a bad job? I don't mind if its a boring job.

I work at a grocery store in a major city, which requires a lot of stocking. I had the same mentality as you, at first, but boy... Every day it's harder and harder to go to work.

>Shifts are either stocking or register, with some days being almost entirely register, like yesterday for me
>Had to stand still for 3 hours in a row in two intervals
>Have to say hi to everyone from the angry old man who just wants to yell at you to the crazy woman who is going to tell you about her day to the pretentious women who stare you down while you bag their groceries
>some people will literally throw their bag at you and just watch as you ring them up and bag their shit
>after emptying a cart of 50 or 60 items, I need to bag all of those items, and this occurs anywhere from 50 to 70 times an hour, for a total of up to 400 or so times in a day. By the end of the day your wrists and back are absolutely killing you.
>need to hand them receipt -- often they'll demand I take it back saying "I don't need this" or even literally throw it back at me
>Need to ask how many bags they have because of grocery tax on bags (where I live), customers who don't realize there's a tax always get frustrated with me
>horrible 80s and 90s pop or hair metal plays in the background at all times
>the chip reader for cards will sometimes make customers swipe after they insert; customers will ask if it's an "insert", I say 'yes, most of the time', when it tells them to swipe they tell arrogantly tell me "uh, it says to swipe?" as if I don't have this interaction 24 times a day

yea

I have to work and it fucking sucks ass

Starve to death cunt

These idiots could probably just get into college get the highest student loan available and have some fun before offing themselves, like me

I mean, kind of. That doesn't mean I think you SHOULD suffer those things, but it sounds like that's what you have EARNED.

Well fuck.
I still feel very insecure about not having any income or car. But still, I guess I could just bite the bullet and spend my days off class working my ass off in a store instead of playing a shitty video game or something.

Checked. I like this comic. It recognizes that differences in genetics create different people. Manlets can fuck off.

Yes

by that logic murder is a job.

>promoting gangsters and killing people that have been cast out of society for whatever reason.

Most homeless in the USA are veterans from wars.

So you are advocating to kill your military.

Good work dumbass.

I'd kill anyone that talks too loud and thinks they are talented.

get a ridiculously high loan and withdraw it all then run to a country where american dollars are powerful. Could last a few years.

Anyway, that's just register. You'll probably have to do that at Walmart. Stocking is the most annoying part.
>back-stock is incredibly dense with items, yet narrow as fuck to save room
>you literally can't rest for more than 2 minutes in an hour or your manager will hound you about why the section you were assigned doesn't look good enough
>you may have to spend 30m to an hour in a freezer getting stuff to take out to the shelves
>customers don't give a fuck that you can to put things up, they'll stand in front of the shelf debating which item to buy for 3 minutes
>customers will ask you to look in the back for items, and when you tell them it wasn't ordered or isn't there, they'll tell you again to look in the back "just in case"

>EVERYBODY treats you like shit and thinks you're retarded. Also, a lot of your coworkers will be fucking retarded.

My store is half shitskins and half old white people. We have two 40+ year old music PhDs (yes), one 40 year old who studied philosophy at an Ivy, etc etc. And then there's the brown and black guys (and phillippinos who think they're black) and they WON'T talk to you if you are a White guy that doesn't act ghetto.

It'll wear at you after a month or two of being treated like a fucking rodent by hundreds of different people every single day. I thought I could handle it because I try my hardest to be humble and think humility is a virtue, but shit... it's pretty difficult.

If you CAN work your ass off, then do it. Absolutely do it. Go to school. Otherwise, if you feel you don't have enough discipline or inner strength, work retail and maybe go to a community college and take 4-10 credits. Trust me, a couple months of retail will give you all the strength to study hard.

>program for 2+ hours at the end of every workday because hate my job so fucking much and have a business idea that may get me out of this hell

Class? Are you at a real college or are you doing some kind of correspondence thing. If you're at a real college talk to the career development people so that you can get work experience that will help you when you graduate.

Where do you live approximately? I'll find a job you should get on craigslist.

You sound like a little bitch
your parents should have made you join the military if you think standing for 3 hours and saying hi to people is bad

oh heres some interesting info about Sam Kinison
nypost.com/2013/10/19/the-childhood-hell-of-the-lost-boys/

good work advocating a pedophile that wants to force military into being homeless so he can murder them and take their kids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeless_veterans_in_the_United_States

Any veteran who is homeless and not a super cripple deserves it. There are a fucking billion relief programs and companies want to virtue signal by hiring veterans. The homeless ones are fuckheads who were the kind of guys who would skate their career in the military and do drugs when they get out.

This is a very naive view.

Do you actually believe that the only way to get fired is to be bad at your job?

I told a homeless guy to fuck off because he stank and wouldn't leave me alone after I put up with his mumbling bullshit for a little while. I would do the same to that guy because his actual comment would be more like "AND whatzabouthbv blargha blargha gibs cuppa bux plz"

I wouldn't say he "deserves" starvation or homelessness. Those things are merely the consequences of not being able to hold down a job and function in society. Certainly no one is obligated to provide him with food or shelter, though you may, if you choose.

are you serious ?

Well fuck.
I still feel very insecure about not having any income or car. But still, I guess I could just bite the bullet and spend my days off class working my ass off in a store instead of playing a shitty video game or something.

Yes, and I say that as a sailor in the Navy

Sorry.
I pressed post, alt tabbed, came back and it said the captcha did something stupid. Then it reposted. RIP.

What about cart pushing? That sounds kinda comfy. Just walking around a lot all day pushing carts?

>you will never do coke and smoke bales of weed with Corey Feldman and Sam Kinison

And hows the home life ?
Looking forward to being homeless when you get out after your discharged under false pretenses ?
And have to pay back all the money you earnt ?

>What about cart pushing? That sounds kinda comfy. Just walking around a lot all day pushing carts?

I think you need to be retarded for that job

>you will never fuck children with sam kinison
I'd rather smoke alone.

So don't blame me when you are cast aside and they want the cash they gave you back, It is the duty of every decent citizen to question their superiors.

I'm going to be going to a community college. I haven't even signed up yet, I have only been approved for the grant.

Are you fucking kidding me?