HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trumpcucks will actually justify this somehow

Other urls found in this thread:

propublica.org/article/trump-pull-money-his-businesses-whenever-he-wants-without-telling-us
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/17/trump-wait-until-after-end-year-donate-profits-foreign-governments/99313784/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't care about it then, and I don't care about it now. Is he even actually golfing? Or is every trip to Mar A Lago considered a "trip to the golf course"?

The only problem I have is that it's expensive to keep going back and forth, and also to keep Melania & Barron in New York

they can't wiretap him as easily on the golf course. this is strategic. obviously you're not intelligent enough to figure that out though so I'm sorry for your fetal alcohol syndrome.

I don't understand.
He likes to play golf; is that a bad thing? So long as it doesn't interfere with political business, it isn't a problem, Obama was problematic because he let his personal hobbies and shit get in the way of political business.

Why does he play so much golf?

Trump is Rubenesque desu

Beating Obama yet again. Trump can't help but win at everything he does.

Promoting 2020 first Wolrd Presidential Golf Tournament

the white house is bugged, he goes to his resort in florida(which is a golf course) to do business off the radar. He's only played golf like twice, once with Rand and once with Abe

Just goes to show how powerless a President really is.

I bet he's being MADE to play golf.

It's more or less the only thing he's good at.

Would you rather he was fumbling around trying to run the country?

Who gives a fuck? Just let him MAGA, ffs

That's it! I'm through with Trump! I stood by him when he was slandered as a racist, sexist, misogynist, xenophobic, abusive douchebag, but this is the last straw. No more!

Is he allowed to pay for it with his own money? Surely he can, right? And isn't the golf course where he's making deals with China's President and Rand Paul?

>Just let him MAGA, ffs
He's had 97 days and all he's done is move closer and closer to Neocons.

its not paying for the round of golf.

its the secret service and security costs that make each round more than a million bucks on the tax payers back.

He could pay for it all himself but hes not. Just like he ended up drawing the 400k salary when he said he wouldnt

doubt they have golf courses down in them DUMBS.. gettin it in.

>repeal and replace obamacare on day 1 (didnt happen)
>build a wall (not even funded)
>deport the dreamers (too much of a pussy)
>dont go into the middle east (bombed syria over a false flag)

>Just like he ended up drawing the 400k salary when he said he wouldnt

You mean the salary he donated to the National Park Service?

Shills are getting awful at their job lately. Did David Brock's heart attack kill your funding or something?

>increased border security

The cuck who wrote this forgot to include Trump's anti-H1B executive order and his increased deportations

He's already done or tried to do much more than Obama ever has.

Too many cucked liberal judges holding him up.

2bh I think it's just a Canadian shitposting

hes done more work in 100 days when he isnt golfing than obama did in 8 years.

kys bong

True. Stop falling for shit bait

Donald is an excellent golfer. Many people are saying - and I don't know if this is true - that he might be the best golfing president in history. You can't let kill like that go to waste! You have to hone it in!

Waaah. Don't you have a housing bubble to deal with?

I honestly don't know what I would do if I was surrounded by a cabal of kikes all day.

The entire planet would be better off if all the POTUS did was play golf instead of expanding the influence of globalist elites.

Trump got more done in 1 minutes than Obama got done in 1 century

Oh yeah, wanna name these things he's done and why it justifies him Golfing more than Obama after he wrote several tweets criticising Obama for doing this?

t. not an obama shill, just not a TRUMPKEK

Honestly you could just make a list of all the shit he said he would do "on day one" and you'd have at least 30 lies right there.

Trump is playing golf while Kushner is running the country.

UMMM
HE OWNS ALOT OF GOLF COURSES...

I like it, looks presidential.

propublica.org/article/trump-pull-money-his-businesses-whenever-he-wants-without-telling-us

>When President Donald Trump placed his businesses in a trust upon entering the White House, he put his sons in charge and claimed to distance himself from his sprawling empire. “I hope at the end of eight years I’ll come back and say, ‘Oh you did a good job,’” Trump said at a Jan. 11 press conference. Trump’s lawyer explained that the president “was completely isolating himself from his business interests.”

>The previously unreported changes to a trust document, signed on Feb. 10, stipulates that it “shall distribute net income or principal to Donald J. Trump at his request” or whenever his son and longtime attorney “deem appropriate.” That can include everything from profits to the underlying assets, such as the businesses themselves.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/17/trump-wait-until-after-end-year-donate-profits-foreign-governments/99313784/
>In the days before taking office, President Trump vowed that his companies would donate any profits made from foreign government patrons at his hotels to the U.S. Treasury to avoid any questions about conflicts of interest. Almost two months into his presidency, that hasn't happened yet. The Trump Organization now says it plans to make the donation after the end of the calendar year.
I'm not holding my breath.

>inb4 damage control
I literally didn't have a problem with this when Obama was in office

he can't make poor decisions when he isn't making decisions at all.