Syria General /sg/ - SHOO SHOO, SYRIA FOR SYRIANS EDITION!

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/

>SOUTHFRONT Apr26
youtu.be/7-bF4-W5OXg

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/L5W2obVY2pE
youtu.be/Bnpy7mrGMS0

PERMANENT MAPS
>Maeplet
maeplet.com/
>Livemap
globaleventmap.org
>hohol livemap
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Palmyra Apr26
i.imgur.com/bLaqiOs.jpg
>Mosul Apr26
i.imgur.com/uouxnag.jpg
>West Qalamon Apr26
i.imgur.com/0gwwg9J.jpg
>Raqqa Apr25
i.imgur.com/uWhcjaK.jpg
>Qaboun Apr25
i.imgur.com/zVTuDkm.jpg
>N Hama Apr24
i.imgur.com/G3VHsrV.jpg
>Daara Apr14
i.imgur.com/9CpwSOJ.jpg

Developments Apr26
>N Hama:SAA recaptures Al-Massasnah & Zullaqiat villages
>DeZ:SAA gains 400m in cemetery
>SAA takes control of Al-Sha’er Gas Fields in Palmyra
>Kurdish forces call for no-fly zone in N Syria,destroy 4 turkish tanks
>Saudis get ready to attack Yemeni port-Hudaydah, drop flyers asking pop to not cooperate with Houthis
>Iraqi forces seize ancient site of Hatra from IS
>US launches Minuteman III ICBM to show ‘nuclear capabilities’ amid N. Korea tensions
>HTS offensive on last position of SAA in Al-Manishiyah District(Daara) faild
>French 'inteligence' beats UK's "planes take off and fly" release CW report to blame Assad
The report compares 2013 attack that reads:sarin filled hand grenades dropped from a helicopter, Syria denined
Report refuses to acknowlege IS ties, nor jihadists using chemical weapons against kurds in Aleppo & elsewhere

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ik1sY1jhzbU
twitter.com/RoberLafayette/status/857372977545056256
youtube.com/watch?v=3OvNoQUSLig
youtube.com/watch?v=sp-cXkIKqcA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Dog
youtube.com/watch?v=rG-vbYcBSrs
youtube.com/watch?v=Jxv1Zs0gMMk
youtube.com/watch?v=x4fk_-vwtM0
youtube.com/watch?v=HE9aA8_ikM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/IG/ - Iran General when??
I want to invade those fuckers already.

IG-1488 Reporting for duty

HOW LONG UNTIL PUTIN ARRESTS MEDVEDEV

>ID:+wEVOSAA
>SAA
no you don't want to invade iran

Kek

Sorry, not gonna happen.
Why don't you bomb Sidon or Beirut some more?
youtube.com/watch?v=ik1sY1jhzbU

>Duke has taken part in Iranian government sponsored events in Iran. In 2006, at the invitation of Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Duke took part in an event held in Tehran to question the Holocaust. "The Zionists have used the Holocaust as a weapon to deny the rights of the Palestinians and cover up the crimes of Israel," Duke told a gathering of nearly 70 researchers in Tehran at Ahmadinejad's invitation. "This conference has an incredible impact on Holocaust studies all over the world," said Duke.[109]

Who knew david duke was well known in the arab world

If you are Nazi you get a huge bonus with the arabs.

America gave Kurds Manpads

twitter.com/RoberLafayette/status/857372977545056256

David duke is the old version of richard spencer,...and FBI shill

Based.

I'm listening to him right now, he is making a lot of sense about what he talks about the middle east.

You bet Adolf fled there after Argentina?

Medvedev? Never. He's too useful for his connections.
Matviyenko on the other hand is starting to ask to have her little crime family taken down for protection of the state.
She has far too many questionable connections to western groups, and far too much money trapped in western banks to be considered neutral on anything. And she has been very vocal of late.

Lol, FSA roaches can't into manpads, kurdshits can.
I can't wait for JihadiJulian to pick up on this!

can you even shoot jets with manpads?

>and FBI shill
Care to elaborate? I asked the previous thread and no one replied.

yeah, that too, his name is toxic and he's controlled opposition

WTF I love SAA now.

How the fuck do you even know this song kek.

he's not in jail.

both are shit tbqh
have you ever wondered why duke has never been mossad'd or why he receives coverage from Clinton News Network, because he is a shill

Arabs like people that are redpilled about the Zionist regime. Holocaust denial is pretty much the norm there.

With lots of luck, helicopters on the other hands....
youtube.com/watch?v=3OvNoQUSLig

The Americans were stupid for giving MANPADs to anyone

you tell me if they can youtube.com/watch?v=sp-cXkIKqcA

i dont see turks using helicopters and as far as i know they can only hit jets while landing or taking off which is useless considering turkish jets will fly from incirlik or whatever

>How the fuck do you even know this song kek.
Waltz with Bashir soundtrack. I'm feed up with nasheeds, war needs electric guitars and some punk groove. I tried to plant the song here several times, but they prefer their nasheeds.
As long as they don't have proper war songs, they will never get my full approval.

>Assad encouraging mass immigration into Europe

you know (((who)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Dog

>The bomb dropped by this F18 Hornet hit the A-4 Skyhawk which was flying next to the F18. The A-4 burst into flame after the impact. Fortunately, the pilot managed to eject from his fighter.

>The Americans were stupid for giving MANPADs to anyone
Well, I doubt they give the Kurds manpads. on the other hand, it is less likely that the kurds will down an airliner with manpads than for example islamist groups that already received TOW's.

Every
Fucking
Time

>implying they wont accidentally a Turkish airliner

that's what happen

Well we all know what happened when kurds were given tanks..

>he's not in jail.
>have you ever wondered why duke has never been mossad'd
Don't know if that counts as evidence.

Really pingpongs my Deirezzor man

our infantry didn't go in. we use FSA idiots for that job. and they are very bad soldiers, wouldn't listen commands. as a result a lot of them died.

yeah but im asking if manpads can hit jets

Sure

When?

Let the Americans give the kurds manpads, it probably means the US isnt sending more ground troops or imposing a no-fly zone.

SDF are fucked.

So far the PKK affiliated groups have not tried to bomb airliners, most of their bomb attacks are directed against Turkish security forces. Also, they keep more discipline than Islamistic groups.
Still, they likely won't get manpads, because no need. The US can lock out Turkish air force from Syrian air space if they want to.

well i guess now that the natural pipe line is not getting thru syria it looks like the arabs and jews ans cia is trying to take cut close ends like erdogan i will not be shocked if a revolution happens in turkey anytime soon.

really? i thought manpads could hit only jets that are landing or taking off

As soon as turkish sponsored terror groups do not fight against the Syrian government anymore?

If it's low enough, it can hit it, and planes are usually that low when landing or taking off

The pipeline was only secondary in all this. Its all to do with the Greater Israel project.

>Waltz with Bashir
Oh right, I never watched it because it's liberal propagana.
anyway here's my favorite Lebanon war song:
youtube.com/watch?v=rG-vbYcBSrs

the JIDF scumbag has the SAA as ID name haha

yes but turks will obviously take off and land from turkish territory. how is that going to work out? besides that what is the average altitude of a jet dropping bombs?

Do you think he betrayed his teacher?

Kek.

that's not a MANPADS, Jamal

Remember, the machine always accuses its enemies of what it is doing. Duke is no shill or FBI agent, people with a motivation to muddy the waters about him are.

>only mention of his name is how some of the plotters were introduced, years before the plan
Nice try five eyes guys

0 satire or lots of satire?

Depends on the jets. F-16s or the jets RuAF use in Syria can not be shot down unless they are landing or taking off indeed. However, if you give YPG MANPADS they will certainly end up in the hands of PKK, who will be able to shoot down Turkish jets while they land or take off.

What do you think?

his last words before dying was "don't vote for him, he's an american agent". we don't know if he's right though, turkish politics is so fucking complicated

yeah, im clueless about manpads but it seems like they would be fairly useless. fake news probably

when you are an enemy of the state, you will never get any piece of coverage but get murdered

JIDF shill detected

manpads range is like 5 miles if the jets is higher then that it will not hit.

If it is propaganda, I did not understand it. To me it was a weird story about a mildly fucked up war and ovendodger self guilt over a few wasted Palis.
On the other hand, I really dig the soundtrack!
youtube.com/watch?v=Jxv1Zs0gMMk

Reminder that Kurds are white, based, and the true master race.

He might be right - what do you think of him? He seemed redpilled.

There is no average altitude, but the higher you got to go, the less precise the strike will be. manpads can do exactly that, forcing jets to fly high and hence degrading their potential.

Good. Iran is fucking based.

Jou are all forgetting the other time jets go low. That's when they deliver unguided air to ground ordnance. SyAAF lost some jets to HMGs in that exact situation.

sure fдm, sure
whatever suits your narrative
>le jews are behind everything XDD meme without a grain of salt
are you 14 or a palistinian/lebanese?

they already have manpads tho. we have all seen the video of pkk shooting down your heli and at some point they destroyed an f16 if i remember correctly.

does the altitude of an f16 top 5miles while dropping bombs tho?

Fuck off proxy turkroach and take the rest of your blattodea friends with you.

I don't like kurds, atleast they are secular. But roaches are the absolute worst.

they can still shoot down helicopters and low flying jets with the fuckers, and if they get one near a turkish airport, they have the potential to down an airliner

i mean, i have the potential to not be a low paid wanker, so they have the potential to be nu-Qaeda

JJ & friends are already bitching, gotta love this!

he was super smart but he was an islamist. islamists always serve (((their))) interests. I think he regretted the shit he has done before dying but it was too late

alright i see lads. how easy is it to operate an manpad btw? is it as easy as say a tow?

WTF i was not even talking about kurds

what a bunch of prissy bitches

So... they can still make use of more of them you know.

Piece of shit Islamist. Yes he was against ((((them))) but he was still an Islamist.

I might be wrong but modern jets don't ever go low enough to get MANPAD'd.

> I don't like kurds, atleast they are secular.

Kurds are CIA Israeli proxies in Syria. The SDF are enemies of Assad.

Unless youre a kurd, feminist, communist or Israeli you would welcome the turks and SDF fighting. It helps Assad so the SAA can focus on Alqaeda terrorists.

Pretty simple to fire the weapon, maintenance and proper target acquiring is more complicated.
T. guy who had to babysit stinger soldiers every now and then

Are you really saying that you believe the greater israel meme with absolutely 0 nuance?

Was a proxymexican turkroach shill in the last /sg/ and I do believe it's you. If not, I take it back

Got my eye on you though

youtube.com/watch?v=x4fk_-vwtM0
youtube.com/watch?v=HE9aA8_ikM4

yeah i am the one who does not like kurds

But Necmettin Erbakan was against Israel and didnt want to recognise it? How can he be working for (((them)))?

>The SDF are enemies of Assad.
>Erdogan is best friend of Assad
>totally not the bigger threat right now
>totally not funding and equiping the major Jidai factions in Syria
>t. totally not roach
and on the filter again

a stinger is shit if america gave sams to kurds

Don't ever come here again

perhaps the best thing for your country would be if pkk downed an airliner. or you could always fake flag one and invade rojava afterwards lol
i see, thanks. too fucking bad we don't have an army in here so i'll never experience that

>does the altitude of an f16 top 5miles while dropping bombs tho?
If it has INS+GPS/INS+Glonass/INS+Beidou guided weapons(eg JDAM), it can drop from wherever. Laser guided weapons(eg Paveway) might have altitude limitations for the designating aircraft(usually the same plane) due to the laser. If it is carrying dumb ordnance, well then Swissanon covered that >the higher you got to go, the less precise the strike will be

Turkey really doesn't need many reasons to invade SDF-held territory; like 75% of the population here would be supportive of it.

And you're shilling for the kurds since the last two threads.
Why?

he's not answering me because of >tfw pro-assad brit filters other pro-assadists

he thought he could play them but he got played instead. we have a saying like this "if you get in bed with america you will be the one getting fucked"

yeah but right now nobody supports you. downing of an airliner would do you wonders but kurds arent that dumb

>you're shilling for the kurds since the last two threads.
how is being sceptical of "erdomeme x assad 4ever" narrative equal to shilling for kurd?
or did i miss some of the swiss's posts?

He's just still upset that the Turkish border guards beat him up and robbed him when he went to go join al Qaeda that one time.