Ask a Leaf living among shitskins anything!

I live in a city called Brampton. It used to a be a peaceful civil city, now its filled with shitskins and mudslimes.

Moving to Florida next year.

can you relax?

Elaborate where exactly do you live

no

Brampton Ontario

What do you expect to find in Florida dipshit?

quality of life

Fuck off Bramladeshi shit skin faggot

Basically it the hood of all of Canada because the migrants can't walk farther than a few feet from Toronto's main airport before they get tired and want to live off the welfare of the rest of us.

Youre not gonna find quality of life in that shithole, seriously

at least I will be among my people

A guy I know living in Ontario says Brampton is known as " brown town " is that true?

Cubans, Mexicans and the elderly?

Since Justin removed various restrictions on mexican migration we have had a number of these mexicans coming up here. Hope he goes back to Florida.

You're retarded if you move to Florida I literally never see white couples here. I rarely see white people. All the children I see about are mixed.

Go to Boston or Maine or Vermont, they're still very white.

I live in North Winnipeg it is equally as fucking bad. In my high school there were maybe 300-350 white kids out of 1500

Fucking kill us now pls

Yea the reason your High School experience sucked was because of all the immigrants. Totally not because you were that one kid who got bullied for always wearing cum/cat hair encrusted sweat pants all day erry day.

Brampton is literally india, youre lucky ur going to Florida

move to North Dakota

Why? They're so packed with refugees they're literally pouring across the border here into Manitoba.

Florida to get away from shit skins. lol

Just suck it up user, eventually you're going to end up in hell and that place is very diverse.

One time at work, I had a UK raised black couple tell me they were moving out of Brampton because of the homogenous indian population. That they wanted diversity.

What do you hate the most about living there?