Service Guarantees Citizenship

South Korea has mandatory conscription

Would the US benefits from a mandatory service for all citizens?

yes, absolutely

pros would be people would be more 2nd amendment tolerant, fit/skinnier, have something on the resume

Yes because expanding our army is really a good use of money for us right now

Come on now.

Knowing our country, they would just drop all standards entirely.

So, no.

US would greatly benefit from over throwing its Jewish controlled Zionist occupied government.

yes

No. Thats why our military is currently so effective. Everyone whos there wants to be there

No, if you made service mandatory then you have a larger number of people with no morale or motivation, and the standards are lowered drastically. Benefits are cut, because you can't pay the GI Bill at the same price if everyone's joining at the same time, and VA service would be even worse when everyone is using it.

Here's my idea:

>Make congress competent again
>Refuse to engage with any foreign country militarily unless congress authorizes it, possibly by a smaller vote (1/3? A majority vote will never happen)
>If Congress declares war then they have the power to reinstate the draft if the war directly affects the US

Worst Korea has mandatory service because they are still at war with Best Korea. If they started to slack off, there would be consequences.

God damn.

>forcing people to fight for you

Swear allegiance to the state, comrade!

No, because the US government would just use the conscripts to fight more wars for Netanyahu and friends.

Why would it make people support the 2nd Amendment?

South Korea has conscription, and has some of the strictest gun laws in the entire world.

You can't even keep your weapons at home - you have to store them at a police station and sign them out when you want to use them, and provide a reason.

Yes, millennial shitheads and neets will make the army great again.

Yes, whip up those cucks and fatasses into shape.

conscription is illiberal
go live in korea

I want to have 2 tiers of citizenship.

Tier 1 citizenship means that you have every right except the right to vote or take part in government.

Tier 2 citizenship means you have EVERY single right including that of the vote and government process.

In order to gain tier 2 citizenship one must serve in either the Army, Navy, Air Force, Police, or full time firemen.

only if they throw people in jail for failure to show up. if some cuck judge is just going to declare that its unenforceable because it is insensitive then fug it.

Society would benefit in that it would be less cucked & men would (ideally) act more like men instead of like limp wristed faggots.

But having served in the Army, i can tell you that i would prefer it be a volunteer only force. We can institute a draft if we desperately need it, but we perform better if we are comprised of guys who want to be there. Guys who have a reason for serving, instead of just doing their time and getting out because they were forced.

>unironically wanting a military dictatorship
sun's getting to you lad

YES

Who's going to pay for it? Israel and SK are already subsidized by the US.

>unironically not wanting a military dictatorship
achmed's dick is gettin to you hanz

>Would the US benefits from a mandatory service for all citizens?
Probably. Really I don't know why every country doesn't.

That 2 star looks like he's about to have a fucking aneurysm!

The US normally allows Citizenship via Service during wartime.

Can't wait til the US wars the norks so i can get mine!

Did you see what happened civil-unrest wise the last time there was an american draft? People are desperate and their rulers don't want to give them military training and organization.

Not at all. Why should Americans have to die for Israel if they didn't even volunteer for it?

I'm retarded. What's she doing that so stupid in the photo?

has both her pistol and rifle pointed at herself

This.

oh i didnt even notice the rifle. holy shit

>into politics > not serving federation to become a citizen

It wouldn't be a military dictatorship, all it requires is that someone has gone through service, they must still be a civilian to actually be apart of the government.

What's to stop the people who served from voting entirely in their interest and using the second class citizens as slaves?

You would have to change the culture to be more accepting of fighting for your country and be more patriotic like Skorea Nd Israel.

Yes.

Citizenship as an adult should be contingent on some type of one or two year long service.

Constitution and a right to bear arms

if you are a healthy male you should go in. fucking pussies rather sit home with mommy and daddy and complain about pointless faggot shit.

and honorable service is a great way to gain citizenship i know people who did that. but they were white of course and had honor

With the exception of voting laws, every single law that applies to tier 1 citizens applies to tier 2

Yeah but the constitution and its rights are up for amendment by the first class only, they could just take them away. After all, the second class doesn't have enough training to handle it, it's for their safety

not really. i wouldn't want women in the military, plus lots of niggers serve and it doesn't make them vote any more republican than those who don't.

furthermore, our main goal seems to be protecting israel at all costs, not interested in it.

Civilians can easily gain training in firearms without serving, ask the average American gun owner.

never will happen. the franchise in america has always expanded, never reduced.

don't forget, at one point we only had land owning white males voting. they handed it to everyone else eventually. your military men would do the same.

Plus if Tier 1 citizens were being 'oppressed' then they could just go through service and become tier 2

it is a good point. how do you have people serving the community getting paid well when they havent even proved they can volunteer at a more selfless role. they are lazy civs who dont know how to serve or lead

Yes, 100%

Yes.

>being in a half-nigger army
OK, dude.

I'm a college student but sort of NEET and already volunteered for the Red Cross and Americorps. No excuse not to.

I see what you did there

what would be the point in having everyone in the military. it's not like we are surrounded by muslims on all sides like the jews are. it would just be a flashy toy to wave around. funny how negrified we've become as americans, all we are concerned about is dick waving while other countries make better investments.

it would just be guys collecting a government check to stand post. unless you want more neo-con foreign policy and nation building, but personally i've had enough of that.

>tfw you will never have a loyal gf.

these feels have no words.

lolwut

>green weenie got me
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Why do you always spam that pic everywhere. Starship troopers is not a thing. Stop forcing this meme.

Didn't even notice the rifle barrel!

Asian guys in the military always have attractive WHITE WIVES

Saem. She looks qt doe. Imagine having her as your gf. I bet she's wild in bed.

>My opinion of faggot leafs

>More compulsion from the state
>Ever

Fuck no. Even from a practical point of view functionally enslaved soldiers are much less effective than a volunteer force.

Because they get to cuck them when they're deployed for BWC.

I wanna join up. I think I got what it takes to be a Citizen.

I like how photoshopped the teeth are

Yes 100%. Easiest way to unite the country if you ask me.

You're autistic for being so fixated on that shitty ancient movie.

stop being a pussy and get in contact with your 2 most interesting branches, find something you like and see about a commission. you wont regret it

I think some short service would be good for society, because at the moment civilians generally have no fucking clue about the military. It's frustrating to have them spew such strong opinions on something they have never experienced, and to vote on matters concerning it.

Why are all your posts shit? How fucking old are you? Gtfo kiddie leaf.

Also true

You should earn to be a citizen.

Trudaeu legalized the good stuff so I'm enjoying myself so fuck off.

Maybe ancient by 14 yr old standards. Shoo!

the military is the dominant hand in our life and the ability for it to be ready at all times anywhere is imperative to the safety of our 320+ million citizens. i dont think its mandatory for all but you damn well better believe our top military are more than likely on par as out most important people in govt. go back to the 11th grade social study class you just walked out of.

you can do that by taking care of yourself and getting a job. not by blowing money on defending israel.

I'm 19. You Old man

the military is fine enough being a volunteer force, your starship troopers LARP is nothing but that.

besides, the founders would be against all these foreign entanglements and world policing. that's the only reason to have such a large military. nobody is attacking us, in fact they would have less of a reason to attack us if we'd stop sticking our nose in everyone's business where it doesn't belong.

we don't really need any more than what we have currently. our 3 million active right now could take on anyone if needed. and that's plenty. all you are doing is creating a welfare program for niggers, so they can stand around all day in uniform. guess it looks better than EBT but the end result is the same.

yes good goyim, make it mandatory to die for israel