Mexicans will own the US in 2075

Why did you cucks let this happen?

There will literally be more mexicans in the US than white people in less than 60 years from now. What the FUCK is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/mx-mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont see any problem here

It will be even worse in the UK, I predict a white minority in the UK by 2050, the amount of shitskins I see is unbelievable

It was a concerted effort by the business class which saw $$$$ by exploiting cheap, stupid, Mexican labor. The Dems love talking about how they are "freedom fighters of the people" so they are always split on how to "reform" immigration. We had a congress which passed unlimited immigration law in the 60s and now we have a weak/ineffective government that is SO FUCKING WEAK it can't fix it's own mistake OR MORE PRECISELY there is too much money in NOT FIXING SHIT FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Yea and theyre most of the US posters on Sup Forums too. Thats right, you thought you were talking to a white male but the whole time you were talking to Paco el Taco.

thats why we are getting a wall and deporting criminal mexicans.

Boomers.

Looks like he is having difficulties finding the money for it. If the wall doesn't get built with Trump, it will probably be too late to do anything about the white genocide in the US. All the minorities vote for liberal gibs me dat politicians and they, together with the berniecucks, will be the majority by next election. Trump is literally the last hope for the US.

This is what happens when you let traitors into the Government. When you fail to have a visible majority and a vocal minority shit gets bad.

White flight is a thing here in the US where all the white people are going to the suburbs and rural areas. The reason you see so much brown in US cities is because minorities immigrate there while whites think "Oh shit, what is going on? I need to get out of here!"

There are more brown children then white children. Here in my state alone it is 81% white. Want to know how manty children are white? 49%. How the fuck does that happen? Immigration.

I was at a hospital to get my arm checked and when I was walking out to the parking lot I saw an obese Mexican man speaking spanish to his obese wife with FOUR kids who all looked like pic related. These are the unskilled useless immigrants our government is bringing in just because "dude labor lmao".

It is illegal for there to be a 100% white town. It is illegal for there to be a 100% white school. Whites will be denied college over a minority because they value a black guy with a 2.7 GPA over a white guy with a 3.8 GPA.

49% or less of children born are white. If you are white and under 18 you are a minority. You are more likely to see a black/hispanic/asian child in the US than a white child. Sad... The worst part is that people still act like whites are living the good life and staying in power. When a white person and a black person mix they don't get blue eyes and blonde hair, they get brown eyes and brown skin. By 2100 whites will be on some documentary on the History channel.

Hurry the fuck up son

15+9.2+30.3+46.3=100.8

Seems fake to me. Plus this doesn't account any other race or ethnicity? Also there aren't mixed race Hispanics?

You aren't fooling anyone, paco el taco. It's a projection, don't worry about the numbers adding up perfectly.

>Plus this doesn't account any other race or ethnicity?

These are all there are.

The number of actual real deal illegal criminals (people in the drug trade, people with warrants) is pretty low, and they've been an enforcement priority forever.

There is no political will to round up millions of grandmas and construction workers and fat waitresses and high school kids, even if they're here illegally.

dehumanize yourself and face to brown future

it's pretty obvious every other poster on here is a spic.

We will still rule you and eventually exterminate you. Nothing personal Pedro.

So... What's the problem?

>White flight is a thing here in the US where all the white people are going to the suburbs and rural areas. The reason you see so much brown in US cities is because minorities immigrate there while whites think "Oh shit, what is going on? I need to get out of here!"
Forced integration is a failed attempt. And it's disgraceful governors tried to force it so hard to begin with. There are legislations which say you are allowed to gerrymander, refuse service, etc. but not if it is because of race. And that is hardcoded into these laws. The judicial traitors were specifically trying to cripple the devices white americans had to keep their cities and schools white. Flight is the result.

Also, whites still living the good life is indeed funny: In South Africa the whites are at about 8% of the population and the assumption is still this. Even though you get home break ins and hijackings if you're not careful.
It wont stop unless you give away all you have and have worked for.

the democrats are so fucked right now, there is no way they can recover if they continue down this path. as long as we get someone who isnt a complete pussy in the libertarian party we can reduce the welfare state and give less incentive to have mexican babies in our country by the next election

cities are fighting ice right now to keep their illegal immigrant slaves under the guise of "sanctuary" status. trump is deporting at a rapid pace. and not just obamas turn them away at the border deportation, im talking bussed the fuck out of america deporting.

>and not just obamas turn them away at the border deportation, im talking bussed the fuck out of america deporting.

Proof?

Can you stop posting charts that acts like hispanic is a race

it's not

not really any problems. just need to clamp down on the beaner gangbangers really. all the mexicans ive met are decent people, dont mind em at all

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/mx-mexico

t. Pablo

Taconiggers are subhuman.

Hispanics ARE a race Pablo, and your IQ is 10 points below whites, that's why hispanics are doing poorly in the US on pretty much every metric.

The wall will be built out of bleached Mexican bones. Sweet, SWEET Mexican bones.

Hispanic isn't a race you fucktard

The government literally states this

Why not actually do research before you post some emotional tantrum.

If you knew shit about race, you would know hispanic is a geographic term, not a racial one.

You cannot be genetically hispanic.

Are Andy Garcia and George Lopez in the same race? Fuck no.

Hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic

The race of brown hispanics are Indian/Mestizo.

Actually do some research

I could tell you're a stupid nigger because you can't do a basic google search

You don't even live in america so you got no right to understand how the labeling system works here. Basically any linage of any spanish speaking country, including spain, regardless of race will get you listed as some form of hispanic whether it be "White Hispanic" or "Other Hispanic" (What brown people select when they don't know what rape hybrid they are)

Blame mestizos but don't blame hispanics as a whole because then you're blaming mestizo crime on the spanish man you anti white kike

>By 2100 whites will be on some documentary on the History channel.
Good, hopefully the mexicans don't spend as much time bitching as you guys do when they control 80% of the wealth

>every hispanic person is a mexican
I thought only us amerilards made this mistake

>Hispanic
>Race

Calm down Juan, semantics isn't what's important here. Doesn't matter if you call them hispanics or mexicans or beaners, what matters is that they will be the downfall of the US if the wall isn't built very soon, and a lot of illegals will get the boot.

Just stop trying to lump anyone with any spanish blood together like they're friends

Just admit you don't know the term hispanic. I could care less if you think mexishits are annoying cause everybody else does

the whole thing is probably going up in flames way before then

well spaniards are the mexicans of europe so I wouldn't say lumping them all together is that inaccurate.

Add to that the 5M illegals every year

well you're right but

when these charts use "hispanic" they mean the azteco negro breeds, pretty sure of it

>that native genocide